Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Victoria Park Tavern

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DamienK 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 1999 3:59 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

OK.. new topic. Worst player to pull on the B&W? This year 'wild' takes it according to all the comments on trading. But I wanna know who you guys think sucked.

DamienK 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 1999 4:02 am

I would've thrown Wasley in there but 'foxy' would probably pop a vein!

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 1999 4:13 am

wasley? are you mad? anyway..my pick is jason bevan. played one game i think against north in '96, which we won by 10 goals. he got a free kick in the centre of the ground, looked to kick it inside 50, but it came off the side of his boot and landed on centre wing. didn't get another stat after that. stuart mangin was another crappy player.
Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 1999 4:11 pm

with the unbelievably sh!t recruiting of the mid nineties we have quite a few contenders
of late, most thankfully have gone.
bevan and mangin i agree were pretty crap. Brad Cassidy and Marty Warry were pretty useless as well. Anyone remember this dynamic duo from Fitzroy? They Weren't good enuff to get into the merged bears and lions side, so the old pre-judkins administration put up their hand and said "yes please!". Dwayne Griffin? Leigh Singline? who can forget Robert Schaefer or Michael Polley or PAUL SHARKEY!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh f$cking hell that 1997 team had a whole bunch of stiffs in it. we had a reasonably good 18 that year but after that it went down hill savagely fast.

[This message has been edited by Newelly (edited 28 September 1999).]
Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 1999 7:57 pm

griffin and singline never deserved a chance
they were crap pick ups.
as was schaefer - i remember the scouting report on him. "Has had a try out for richmond and was delisted, but collingwood somehow think he has something to offer." oh boy.

and i forgot about nick hider... god knows everyone else did too! don't forget hot lips houlihan, brad plain, robert pyman, john barnett (the cast off's club - why did collingwood bother with these duds?)

lets start a new topic cause I`m bored and i`m procrastinating from doing some work.

The Cast-offs club
Pugsville 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 1999 5:02 am

Never Never forget that Carlton remian the nly club to be convicted of throwing a match for money. In about 1898 or something three carlton players (including the captain) were suspended for years for taking money to lie down. Money has always been the most important thig at carlton. They have always been and will always remian scumbags. Whil e they may be some good blokes there and good players the club remians rotten to the core.
(Bloody John Elliot)

Worst player in B&W?
Hard,
Laziest Player - Athas Hysoloukis, never saw him run on the football field, impossible golas, improable marks sure, he'd be there, but runningand taclking ? (I played a practice match with him early last year, he's got a much bigger work ethic now )

Bad Judgement Award - Andrew Tarpey the man wuld be 20 m in the clear and double punch the ball over the boudary line.

DamienK 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 1999 5:45 am

Like I said before.. Carlton are $£$%^%%$ Cheats, they suck........ I can't go on or I'll have an embolism.

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 1999 5:52 am

my mate was talking to john elliot the other day, and apparently he's the most...

Sorry Foxy - freedom of expression in the VPT doesn't extend to slander. I don't have the resources to defend myself against John Elliott.

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 29 September 1999).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: