Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

GO THUCK YOURSELVES PORT ADELAIDE

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lisey_JarrodMolloyrox 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 5:40 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I already hated that stupid Cornes but now i want to kill him! He is so up himself!!! Stupid d**khead! He put the finger up at my fave player, Jarrod! He was about to belt the s**t out of him! Lucky he didn't coz i don't want him gone for any longer! Should of beat the s**t out of him in the parking lot!
Love always,
Alyssa xoxo

*~LiSeY~*
*~Molloy is my baby and nobody else's! lol~*

clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 6:03 am

MACCA, "THUCK OFF" TO THE PORTADELAIDE SIGHT SO U CAN TALK ABOUT HOW FAR THE STICKS R UP YOUR ARSE. thats all i have to say.

Doska^32 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 6:11 am

Thuck You All you thucken South Australian Scum Thuckers, you have a go at our club because Buckley got off go thuck your selves you mother thuckers, Please come September we play you in Melbourne you thucken bafoons, we will give you a hammering of all hammerings.
So thuck of South Australia and thuck you Port Adelaide you are as weak as piss you thucken chokers, make the finals and lose both games that was a season that went to waste.
Last night to struggled to beat a side that played 1 half of football with 1 player on the bench after Fraser, N Davis & Wakelin all were injured. That cornes mate you are gonna cop it when you come to melbourne you thucken dog, as for anthony rocca unlucky mate 1 kick cant be blamed for the loss, but as foxy said as stupid as it sounds we might have needed that loss to make us come out next week and absoultrly kill sydney kill them and get eade sacked that will be the best revenge for the most horrible game i have ever seen last year at colonial against the thucken swans,
as for you port adelaide uze are thucking shit as for that thucked up port supporter that posted a message on this board go talk about your shit club else where you stupid thuck. after last nite i absolutely hate port adelaide and as that thucked up richmond coach frawley said about the bulldogs every dog has its day and will get our revenge on you flooding thucks. thucken flooding front running south australian bullshit ill spit on your thucken state emblem supporters your social club your ground thuck everything that is invovled with you ****s i have no respect for ****s that dont have respect for collingwood any collingwood hater ill piss on you, because the black and white army is the strongest force in australian football, we are strong, we are united and where bloody thucking loud.
Buckley I love you mate i loved the way you went out there and gave hardwick a nice little shallcking at half time that little pipsqueak skirt south australian **** and to mark williams you might have been collingwood your not collingwood anymore your involved with a pitaful rabble in port adelaide so go thuck your self you thucken clown!

Just one other thing why wasnt prestigiacomo on tredrea from the start of the game after half time presti gave him a bath im very suprised he didnt start on him what do you all thing and to any port supporters if you are still reading this post -- GO THUCK YOUR SELVES you pathetic bandwagoning ****s!!!!

GO THE PIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE WILL BOUNCE BACK NEXT WEEK AND END RODNEY EADES COACHING CAREER.

THERE IS ONLY ONE COLLINGWOOD!

BLACK & WHITE ARMY ARE THE STRONGEST FORCE IN THE FOOTBALL WORLD TODAY SO TO EVERYONE THAT HATES COLLINGWOOD GO THUCK YOUR SELF!

I WrIte this posttt in raw emotion sorry about the swearing~~

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 6:20 am

Oh, for Christ's sake, leave Macca alone.

We all know that Macca is really a Collingwood supporter in denial. I reckon we should target him in the next trading period. We could trade off a few thousand of our front-running bandwagoners who seem to have appeared out of nowhere in the last few weeks ... (surprise, surprise).

Macca is the real deal as a supporter of his club and there was nothing malicious in what he wrote. And, as much as I hate to bring up that OTHER footy site, there have been countless occasions when Macca has stood up for us against the anti-Collingwood slime. Please don't put him in the same category as the rest of them.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 6:25 am

Um Dr Alf are you referring to front-running bandwagoners in general or predominantly ones that have registered at this board? Cause being one of the newcomers to the board (like me) doesn't necessarily mean that you are a front-running bandwagoner.

Hard at it. The Collingwood way.
clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 6:38 am

another thing, keep up the good crowds u worthless piss week fags.half the crowd was collinwood for thuck sake
collingwood "average" their biggest crowds for the year.

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 6:51 am

I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, Cam. And it wasn't particularly in reference to new posters on this site. The more the merrier.

All I know is that we're pulling a lot more heads than we have in recent years. A good sign, to be sure ... but you've gotta wonder about the "quality" of some of this support.

Peace.
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 7:04 am

Agreed. On all counts Dr Alf If you haven't carried the pain through bleak Collingwood winters then you don't know why we are all appreciative, with tempered excitement, of the year so far.

Hard at it. The Collingwood way.
Macca19 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 7:04 am

Joff: No i dont bloody expect you to say Bravo to Mark Williams. You obviously completely missed the point. Why expect Mark Williams to say bravo etc to Collingwood just because he was once affiliated with them?? Do you expect Malthouse to say bravo etc. to Richmond and West Coast?? Of course you ****ing dont. Havent seen this side of you before Joff...i thought you were gracious in defeat and enjoyed a yarn at the footy...maybe i was wrong.

To Clokeforever34 and Doska^32....i can take the personal insults, doesnt bother me in the slightest...all it does is make you look completely immature and pathetic. There was nothing harmful in what i wrote, yet you reply with all that abusive shit? What for?? Can you get a point across without abusing someone?? You can call us shit and weak and gutless and pathetic all you like...doesnt change the fact we won last night and that we are 2nd on the ladder. If we were shit and pathetic and gutless we'd be in carltons position.

Cheers Alf for sticking up for me and talking some sense. I will always stand up for Collingwood on other boards.

See you all in the finals

Lisey_JarrodMolloyrox 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 7:13 am

Can i ask a question doska and clokeforever? Are you guys saying you hate the port supporters, players, staff etc or are you saying you hate every south australian person? Just wondering!
Love always,
Alyssa xoxo

I love Jarrod, He's da best, he will put you to the test, Molly's bringing thr pies success, overall he is the best player in the black and white vest! Lol

*~LiSeY~*

Doska^32 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 7:55 am

When I was referring to South Australians I was talking about the Football fans from South Australia that follow those two teams not South Australian people in general. I'm Victorian I don't like any other states especially our biggest rivals South Australia. I don't regret anything I said in my post how can I, when I see Cornes acting like that after the match.
Sorry if you took offence to my post Lisey!
As a football supporter I hate everything and everyone thats not Collingwood in the football world, yes you have respect for some but I hate them all.

Lisey_JarrodMolloyrox 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 8:06 am

It's alright. I have nothing to do with S.A now apart from being the only one in my family of 5 born there.
Love always,
Alyssa xoxo

*~LiSeY~*

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 9:48 am

Well blah blah here blah blah there!!

The fact is once again the mighty collingwood football club was the only winner last night...AGAIN!!!

I am collingwood and only COLLINGWOOD...If the whole stinking alberton oval collapsed under a major earthquake tomorrow...i could and would NOT give a flying thucking racoon's arse!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 10:48 am

well this thread is like pies v port all over again isnt it? a good tight tussle with a bit of aggro. good shit. ive got no problem with what macca said in his original post. however i think the point being made by the pie fans on this site re the match and mark williams have been just a little bit misinterpreted by macca(or if not, then by me). after the game williams made a point in an interview of saying it was good to see collingwood have to play outside victoria for once this season. why? we have no control over the fixturing any more than port does. there was simply no advantage (for the game/his image etc) to get narky over something that is painfully bloody obvious(collingwood is from vic, there are 10 other vic sides...meaning most games are in vic. end of story) it was a fairly trivial and meaningless statement, particularly after a win. the 'gutless' references toward south australians was(at least i thought) in regard to the crowd her booed buckley from his opening touch(happens every year we go there. clearly the fact he was a star and megary(sp?) medallist at port adelaide has vanished from the memory bank of their supporters)and the fairly ordinary effort from cornes(was it cornes or poulton? i forget after a big night) who gave the finger to a few pie players after the siren. gutless. whether the game was over or not im glad holland felt enough to stand up for his mates and confront the bastard. anyway...these points are irrelevant ...port won.

Macca19 

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2002 11:16 am

Joff Wrote:
quote:

The fact is once again the mighty collingwood football club was the only winner last night...AGAIN!!!

May i ask a simple question....how is collingwood the only winner from last night??

Joff wrote:
Quote:
I am collingwood and only COLLINGWOOD...If the whole stinking alberton oval collapsed under a major earthquake tomorrow...i could and would NOT give a flying thucking racoon's arse!!!

Well thats your perogative but dont get on your thucking high horse and complain when people say the same thing about Collingwood

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7   

Jump to: