Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Don't sack Buckley

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flashman 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:00 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Piesnchess wrote:
Flashman wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Flashman wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Flashman wrote:
Redlight wrote:
Flashman wrote:
Well he's ruined our side over 5 seasons so I'd like to know how quickly this train wreck will get turned around and what you're basing your absolute and unfathomable faith in this hack of a coach on, that the rest of us can't see?

You're just a random internet punter. Why should anyone have faith in your ability to see anything? Leave it to the experts, if the club starts responding to the howling of ill-informed fans then we'll be stuffed for decades. Just like the Tigers.

What you mean the experts who appointed a man with absolutely no senior coaching experience who has proceeded to dismantle our list and ruined our onfield performance and reputation and shattered supporter morale?

I'm questioning just how well informed these experts of yours are and if they are indeed qualified to decide anything seeing as they also saw fit to extend Buckley's contract with a year to run despite his diminishing returns in every completed year of his coaching career.

Supporters are right to be pissed off with the performance at the club and to ask questions about the clubs future seeing as we've been promised improvement and been delivered nothing but failure in recent years.

Instead of whinging, whining and sooking here, have you ever considered going to the correct forum at an AGM and bringing up these points there? You would have had a lot to say to the correct people at the correct place.
You are a typical bloody gutless Buckley hater/basher just like the other wankers here who have a go at Bucks on Nick's.
You fools have had bulk opportunities to go to the AGM's and ask questions or indeed the public forum that Eddie organised recently.
Talking through your arse here is obviously the easy way out for the stupid idiots who as usual masquerade as being Collingwood fans. In reality, you whingers couldn’t hold a bloody candle to those who stand side by side in tough times and NEVER EVER give up on Collingwood. Bloody fair weather fans…………
I think there wont be one decent poster here who will want to be next you sooks in a bunker during a war. Lose a few early battles and you will all shit your bloody pants. Shocked
I have tried to stay out of it today but geez, enough is bloody enough FFS. Go contact Eddie/Bucks/Pert at the club before you guys do your sooky sooky la la here Evil or Very Mad Mad

Now whinge away………………… Rolling Eyes

Makes me wonder how these pissing and moaning so called fans, so called, run up the white flag, bitch piss and moan. How would they like to support the saints, one flag in 170 seasons, or the dogs, have not even been in a GF since i was a pup, or the deees, last won a flag when the Beatles toured australia ?? Gutless wonders all of em, replacing Bucks now with some temp coach will achieve zilch, it rarely works, as a Pies legend, he at least deserves to see the season out, as tony shaw did, another Pies legend. these young turks whingers on here would not know hard times in footy, or life, if it hit em in the $£$%^%%$ face like a brick truck. Get a life you crybabies, your constant pissing an moaning is byond the pale now, go an barrack for the piss and poop or cats then, you wont be missed one iota. Evil or Very Mad Exclamation

Lazza and Piesnchess would go well in this company.

https://youtu.be/Xe1a1wHxTyo

Whinging old blowhard Babyboomer gits who are from the generation that is largely responsible for the worlds woes.

yeah fool we arent the ice generation, the gen where you cant leave yourhome unlocked, as we could as kids, the gen where you get king hit and killed, where drugs are rampant and you get assaulted on public transport. Thats not our fault, and calling us old gits only shows how shallow you truly are. Age is just a number, and i reckon i think a hell of a lot younger than you do, pal. Your gen has stuffed this world dont blame ours, at least we had goals and dreams, and morals and beliefs in peace. My grand dad fought at Gallipoli, right thru the somme, i lost three great uncles in WW1, and my late dad fought right thru WW2, Lieutenant, artillery, so i dont need lectures from the likes of you, nor your inane personal abuse, im glad my dad and grand dad arent here to see this ice drugged out generation, and what its done to australia. Personal insults about someones age show just how one cant have a sensible debate or disagreement on views, pretty low really.

Rolling Eyes

You and your little offsider Lazza made it personal by calling those of us who think our club deserves better leadership than we are currently getting cowards, gutless etc etc. Why? Because you disagree with us well bloody grow up. And now your moaning because we returned serve. Well stiff shit.

What do you think because you lost relatives in WW1 that makes you special? I lost a two great, great uncles as well. One at Gallipoli and one at Pozieres, and if you're a 3rd or 4th generation Australian there's a fair chance you would have if not lost a relative at least had relatives that served. It doesn't make you any better or worse than any other person.

As for ice well I've never touched that shit and have nothing but contempt for those that do. I'd also hang the pricks that manufacture and deal it in all honesty. But that has nothing to do with this topic.

I'll keep it civil if you do. If you don't I won't. It's pretty simple and I do hope we turn this fukking shitfight around on ANZAC Day and start playing some good football. I don't get any pleasure from this Buckley/Collingwood snafu as it stands.

OK, but it gets personal when mates like your bob sugar tell me to stick a lollipop up my butt, and we are called sissy names too, merely returning fire with fire. You are the one who called us old gits, pretty bloody offensive to use ageism, and blaming our gen for the worlds woes is ludicrous, just so untrue,i see another kid died from a one punch today, great gen this is. I only went off topic because you used that age term and blamed us for the troubles now, so untrue and unfair. BTW, i dont think im at all special with my familys service in wars, you got that wrong too,no way am i like that. Look i want to get back on topic too, and see us win more than anything on Anzac day, but take a look at the game day thread, the white flag has been run up the flagpole by sugar and his mates on here, and ive never ever been like that, i say we fight to the bloody end, and support the team, but i truly believe some on here-not you- really prefer to see us lose than win, they seem to get a rise out of it, and i dont think they are trolls either. Thye make fun of the club in this awful predicament, joke about it, and that really grinds my gears. Anyway, no more personal stuff, we shake hands. Cool

All good Piesnchess.

If you cast your mind back I was once your ally against the poster previously known as Defender, Rocket Ronnie, Beast etc. I love Collingwood and it tears my guts out to see us playing like this.

I apologise about being ageist and I'm staying out of sack Buckley threads from this point on. They bring out the worst in people and I'm restricting myself to commenting purely on onfield stuff.
Flashman 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:01 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Flashman wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Flashman wrote:
You and your little offsider Lazza made it personal by calling those of us who think our club deserves better leadership than we are currently getting cowards, gutless etc etc. Why? Because you disagree with us well bloody grow up. And now your moaning because we returned serve. Well stiff shit.

Turn the inference into a personal attack if that's what rocks your boat but the reference was obviously aimed at the use of on-line forum snipping rather than attending the AGM, or writing to the club, or attending a VFL game and going face to face with Bucks and potentially even Ed, to air your grievances. Opportunities are there but we're yet to hear how you have utilised them.

Yeah right. Being told that we'd piss our pants in a trench in a warzone is Lazza's subliminal way of telling us to put it in writing to the Football Club, of course it was.

And I wonder just what would happen if some irate supporter fronted Bucks at a VFL game and told him how crap he was. There'd be a media outcry over the invasion of his privacy, how he was not safe blah blah just like when those blokes got into Alistair Clarkson's ear in Adelaide post match last year. Eddie would have a field day with it and it'd be turned into a total media beat up. Utterly ridiculous, counter productive and pointless to do. It's like me saying Lazza should come around to my place and confront me personally instead of anonymously calling me a coward on the internet. Utter bullshit.

These forums exist to air our opinions and grievances and discuss these issues. We can do it on Bigfooty without resorting to this garbage but not on Nicks due to your mate and Piesnchess it seems.

Yet being told by bob sugar to stick a lollipop up ones $£$%^%%$ arse, his words, for my opinion, is not personal garbage Confused

That's Defender. Always been a dickhead.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:02 pm

Piesnchess wrote:

Yet being told by bob sugar to stick a lollipop up ones $£$%^%%$ arse, his words, for my opinion, is not personal garbage Confused

If that's how Bob likes his lollipops, I'm not judging. Personally I prefer mine free of fecal matter but each to their own.

jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:07 pm

Flashman wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Flashman wrote:

Turn the inference into a personal attack if that's what rocks your boat but the reference was obviously aimed at the use of on-line forum snipping rather than attending the AGM, or writing to the club, or attending a VFL game and going face to face with Bucks and potentially even Ed, to air your grievances. Opportunities are there but we're yet to hear how you have utilised them.

Yeah right. Being told that we'd piss our pants in a trench in a warzone is Lazza's subliminal way of telling us to put it in writing to the Football Club, of course it was.

And I wonder just what would happen if some irate supporter fronted Bucks at a VFL game and told him how crap he was. There'd be a media outcry over the invasion of his privacy, how he was not safe blah blah just like when those blokes got into Alistair Clarkson's ear in Adelaide post match last year. Eddie would have a field day with it and it'd be turned into a total media beat up. Utterly ridiculous, counter productive and pointless to do. It's like me saying Lazza should come around to my place and confront me personally instead of anonymously calling me a coward on the internet. Utter bullshit.

These forums exist to air our opinions and grievances and discuss these issues. We can do it on Bigfooty without resorting to this garbage but not on Nicks due to your mate and Piesnchess it seems.

So now you're admitting that we can't have a rational conversation with you on any of this because you're just too irate to behave like an adult....

Bucks talks to everyone who approaches him, ditto Eddie, and Balmey, and Tarks, and Pepples, and Sir Scott, but who could blame them if they chose not to talk to a ranting and raving madman.

I agree, these forums are places to express your views but the art of conversation gets lost on a few, been guilty of it myself.

Last edited by jackcass on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flashman 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:09 pm

jackcass wrote:
Flashman wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Flashman wrote:

So now you're admitting that we can't have a rational conversation with you on any of this because you're just too irate to behave like an adult....

Bucks talks to everyone who approaches him, ditto Eddie, and Balmey, and Tarks, and Pepples, and Sir Scott, but who could blame them if they chose not to talk to a ranting and raving madman.

Nuh. Not falling for it. Nice try though.
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:12 pm

Flashman wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Flashman wrote:
jackcass wrote:
Flashman wrote:

Nuh. Not falling for it. Nice try though.

Confused Crying or Very sad Embarassed Wink
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:16 pm

Flashman wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Flashman wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Flashman wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Flashman wrote:
Redlight wrote:
Flashman wrote:
Well he's ruined our side over 5 seasons so I'd like to know how quickly this train wreck will get turned around and what you're basing your absolute and unfathomable faith in this hack of a coach on, that the rest of us can't see?

You're just a random internet punter. Why should anyone have faith in your ability to see anything? Leave it to the experts, if the club starts responding to the howling of ill-informed fans then we'll be stuffed for decades. Just like the Tigers.

What you mean the experts who appointed a man with absolutely no senior coaching experience who has proceeded to dismantle our list and ruined our onfield performance and reputation and shattered supporter morale?

I'm questioning just how well informed these experts of yours are and if they are indeed qualified to decide anything seeing as they also saw fit to extend Buckley's contract with a year to run despite his diminishing returns in every completed year of his coaching career.

Supporters are right to be pissed off with the performance at the club and to ask questions about the clubs future seeing as we've been promised improvement and been delivered nothing but failure in recent years.

Instead of whinging, whining and sooking here, have you ever considered going to the correct forum at an AGM and bringing up these points there? You would have had a lot to say to the correct people at the correct place.
You are a typical bloody gutless Buckley hater/basher just like the other wankers here who have a go at Bucks on Nick's.
You fools have had bulk opportunities to go to the AGM's and ask questions or indeed the public forum that Eddie organised recently.
Talking through your arse here is obviously the easy way out for the stupid idiots who as usual masquerade as being Collingwood fans. In reality, you whingers couldn’t hold a bloody candle to those who stand side by side in tough times and NEVER EVER give up on Collingwood. Bloody fair weather fans…………
I think there wont be one decent poster here who will want to be next you sooks in a bunker during a war. Lose a few early battles and you will all shit your bloody pants. Shocked
I have tried to stay out of it today but geez, enough is bloody enough FFS. Go contact Eddie/Bucks/Pert at the club before you guys do your sooky sooky la la here Evil or Very Mad Mad

Makes me wonder how these pissing and moaning so called fans, so called, run up the white flag, bitch piss and moan. How would they like to support the saints, one flag in 170 seasons, or the dogs, have not even been in a GF since i was a pup, or the deees, last won a flag when the Beatles toured australia ?? Gutless wonders all of em, replacing Bucks now with some temp coach will achieve zilch, it rarely works, as a Pies legend, he at least deserves to see the season out, as tony shaw did, another Pies legend. these young turks whingers on here would not know hard times in footy, or life, if it hit em in the $£$%^%%$ face like a brick truck. Get a life you crybabies, your constant pissing an moaning is byond the pale now, go an barrack for the piss and poop or cats then, you wont be missed one iota. Evil or Very Mad Exclamation

Whinging old blowhard Babyboomer gits who are from the generation that is largely responsible for the worlds woes.

yeah fool we arent the ice generation, the gen where you cant leave yourhome unlocked, as we could as kids, the gen where you get king hit and killed, where drugs are rampant and you get assaulted on public transport. Thats not our fault, and calling us old gits only shows how shallow you truly are. Age is just a number, and i reckon i think a hell of a lot younger than you do, pal. Your gen has stuffed this world dont blame ours, at least we had goals and dreams, and morals and beliefs in peace. My grand dad fought at Gallipoli, right thru the somme, i lost three great uncles in WW1, and my late dad fought right thru WW2, Lieutenant, artillery, so i dont need lectures from the likes of you, nor your inane personal abuse, im glad my dad and grand dad arent here to see this ice drugged out generation, and what its done to australia. Personal insults about someones age show just how one cant have a sensible debate or disagreement on views, pretty low really.

Rolling Eyes

What do you think because you lost relatives in WW1 that makes you special? I lost a two great, great uncles as well. One at Gallipoli and one at Pozieres, and if you're a 3rd or 4th generation Australian there's a fair chance you would have if not lost a relative at least had relatives that served. It doesn't make you any better or worse than any other person.

As for ice well I've never touched that shit and have nothing but contempt for those that do. I'd also hang the pricks that manufacture and deal it in all honesty. But that has nothing to do with this topic.

I'll keep it civil if you do. If you don't I won't. It's pretty simple and I do hope we turn this fukking shitfight around on ANZAC Day and start playing some good football. I don't get any pleasure from this Buckley/Collingwood snafu as it stands.

OK, but it gets personal when mates like your bob sugar tell me to stick a lollipop up my butt, and we are called sissy names too, merely returning fire with fire. You are the one who called us old gits, pretty bloody offensive to use ageism, and blaming our gen for the worlds woes is ludicrous, just so untrue,i see another kid died from a one punch today, great gen this is. I only went off topic because you used that age term and blamed us for the troubles now, so untrue and unfair. BTW, i dont think im at all special with my familys service in wars, you got that wrong too,no way am i like that. Look i want to get back on topic too, and see us win more than anything on Anzac day, but take a look at the game day thread, the white flag has been run up the flagpole by sugar and his mates on here, and ive never ever been like that, i say we fight to the bloody end, and support the team, but i truly believe some on here-not you- really prefer to see us lose than win, they seem to get a rise out of it, and i dont think they are trolls either. Thye make fun of the club in this awful predicament, joke about it, and that really grinds my gears. Anyway, no more personal stuff, we shake hands. Cool

All good Piesnchess.

If you cast your mind back I was once your ally against the poster previously known as Defender, Rocket Ronnie, Beast etc. I love Collingwood and it tears my guts out to see us playing like this.

I apologise about being ageist and I'm staying out of sack Buckley threads from this point on. They bring out the worst in people and I'm restricting myself to commenting purely on onfield stuff.

NO worries mate, thanks for that, takes a real man to apologize, guess i got a bit hot under the collar too, i just love the Pies so much, and yes, it hurts one guts too see this awful situation, you are spot on there. Tell you what, one day, down the track, after a great Pies win, how about we have a few beers post game, at the Cricketers arms pub, my two boys take care of me at the footy, make sure i behave myself, LOL, we could all have a few ales, down the track eh. Wink Cool

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Flashman 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:17 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Flashman wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Flashman wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Flashman wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Lazza wrote:
Flashman wrote:
Redlight wrote:
Flashman wrote:

Rolling Eyes

All good Piesnchess.

NO worries mate, thanks for that, takes a real man to apologize, guess i got a bit hot under the collar too, i just love the Pies so much, and yes, it hurts one guts too see this awful situation, you are spot on there. Tell you what, one day, down the track, after a great Pies win, how about we have a few beers post game, at the Cricketers arms pub, my two boys take care of me at the footy, make sure i behave myself, LOL, we could all have a few ales, down the track eh. Wink Cool

I'd like nothing better mate (especially the bit about the win).
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:29 pm

Guys, I'm happy that you two have kissed and made up.

So just one question, do we seriously need to quote a half page long post to add a sentence or two?

Not that you're the only guilty parties by any means, but it's becoming as ridiculous as many of the comments on here.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:29 pm

Ummmmm......is this about you guys or about Collingwood? Rolling Eyes
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:35 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Guys, I'm happy that you two have kissed and made up.

So just one question, do we seriously need to quote a half page long post to add a sentence or two?

Not that you're the only guilty parties by any means, but it's becoming as ridiculous as many of the comments on here.

Weeell, ya see Stui, i always fancied meself as a journalist, part of the Canbrah press gallery, and i did used to get top marks for Essays back at school, guess ol habits die hard eh. Laughing Laughing

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:37 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
Ummmmm......is this about you guys or about Collingwood? Rolling Eyes

Nah mate, its always the Pies.! Im actually retiring from these Bucks threads, like Flashman has, ive had enough of the debates etc, im done, so i leave you lads to carry on with the show. Cool

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:15 pm

Lazza and Jackcass and co.
I am sure me and numerous other SS would love to have an hour or two discussion with Bux and Ed.
Couldn't think of any thing better.
As for Lazza saying we would be scared to open our big fat gobs
What a joke.
I was quite happy for Bux to take over in 2012.
But I wouldn't had made it a captains pick.
Recruiting 101 means getting a selection panel and selecting the best person.
This didn't happen and 4 and a half years later all signs point to misery with
the coach.

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:28 pm

thompsoc 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:02 pm

Cam wrote:

I will drink to that.
I am just about to open a cold beer.
And all is well ..at least with me... now did I tell my thoughts on Collingwood???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12   

Jump to: