Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

The Russell Street Pole Dancing Bogan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:25 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry - feeling uncomfortable over here. Are the personal attacks really necessary guys?

I actually took Dale's post as light hearted humor, as I always say to my flatmate when I go shopping "I hate KIDS!!!!! Parents need to control them or put them on a leash!".

I really think this is an overaction, but in the end, the personal attacks are REALLY not necessary please. I don't like seeing anyone being called a Pig because of something typed on the internet.

Words and Actions are a different thing.

Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:25 pm

MagpieMad wrote:
lol got many tickets on yourself or what? stalking your posts? do you really think the tripe you post is worth following you around to read? get over yourself.
Quote:
It all takes careful planning, and you must make sure it looks accidental.

I just monitor it's movements, then just as he/she is running at full pace up an aisle, I'll just pull out if front and watch them smack into my trolley. At least they now have something to scream about!

your words not mine.
are still are a utter disgrace, irrespective of their parents actions you assault children. pig.

As you're about to go on my ignore list, I'll just say one last thing for you to consider; remember, I still have your address.

Hooked
Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:27 pm

Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:
Sorry - feeling uncomfortable over here. Are the personal attacks really necessary guys?

I actually took Dale's post as light hearted humor, as I always say to my flatmate when I go shopping "I hate KIDS!!!!! Parents need to control them or put them on a leash!".

I really think this is an overaction, but in the end, the personal attacks are REALLY not necessary please. I don't like seeing anyone being called a Pig because of something typed on the internet.

Careful, you'll also be accused of being a child abuser before you know it!

Hooked
MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:50 pm

Dale61 wrote:
MagpieMad wrote:
lol got many tickets on yourself or what? stalking your posts? do you really think the tripe you post is worth following you around to read? get over yourself.
Quote:
It all takes careful planning, and you must make sure it looks accidental.

I just monitor it's movements, then just as he/she is running at full pace up an aisle, I'll just pull out if front and watch them smack into my trolley. At least they now have something to scream about!

your words not mine.
are still are a utter disgrace, irrespective of their parents actions you assault children. pig.

As you're about to go on my ignore list, I'll just say one last thing for you to consider; remember, I still have your address.

lol do you, well bring it on weak man, anytime you want to try it on with a man instead of a child try it.

you think it's light hearted to talk about assaulting children on or off the internet then that is your sad lookout.

I'll be waiting right here for you dale but don't go making the mistake I'm a softcock like you.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:53 pm

Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:

Snap.

Must be Monday, people are in grumpy moods. Lighten up guys.

I'm absolutely no fan of child abuse but I laughed my ass of at Dales post.

Muti fathered brats; introduce the mutant to the side of the shopping trolley. Laughing

Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:03 pm

SNAP!! Hahaha!

How old are these people? 5?

At least they're not fighting over who has a bigger penis I guess!

member34258 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:04 pm

Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:
I would. I've done it before, I'd do it again. It's that attitude that makes people in this society difficult to deal with and makes it hard for the rest of us.

Well, I've done what I said I have done on every occasion I take a basket and not a trolley.
There has never been a word said to me by employees or other sheep in the line. I suppose 6'5" 100kg's may have something to do with that, it may not.
We are not all sheep, we do not all do what the little neon signs tell us to.
It may make society hard for you, makes it very easy for me.
member34258 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:07 pm

Dale61 wrote:
Woo hoo, someone else stalking my posts.

I never said I assault children; I just happen to put a trolley where they are about to be. Is that my fault their parents are too pig-headed and ignorant to control them?

I love it Dale!
Might give it a try myself. Nothing worse than uncontrolled brats who are screaming because mom/dad (*if there is one, normally not) won't by the feral a chocky bar.
Now, wheres that trolley with the bung wheel I can blame the "accident" on?
Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:08 pm

Extremely inconsiderate and selfish is my thought for the day.

I'm 5'2", and have had a lot of choice words for 7foot men in the past, you are just another one I wouldn't hesitate to have words with for being inconsiderate to others.

The unfortunate thing is, places like Safeway don't train their staff well enough to stand up to the jerks that go in there, and don't follow simple requests. My attitude when I worked in customer service was, if you can't do what we ask, then shop elsewhere. We have hundreds of thousands of other customers who are willing to have a bit more respect, and one lesser person does not bother us.

Your size has bugger all to do with it. Kids that work on checkouts are just worried they're going to get stabbed like I've seen others do. You don't need to be a 6 foot, 100 kilo lardass to put fear in someone.

But as you said, a basket, fair enough, but if it's ridiculous and you're taking too long, go line up in the normal lines like everyone else does.

Last edited by Syd_Magpies_Girl on Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
member34258 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:11 pm

Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:

I second that about motorbikes though. I am a motorbike rider, and was almost knocked unconcious by a moron here at the end of last year. I have struggled to get back on a motorbike since. I was in the right, this P Plater just didn't deserve a licence.

Can I ask a question? Did you have your light switched on?
People, it's a fact of life. Motorbikes accelerate fast, they are small and the riders generally wear dark clothing which makes it harder to spot them.
Do yourself a favour, switch your light on every time you ride. It will make a big difference to everyones motorway experience.
member34258 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:14 pm

Quote:
The unfortunate thing is, places like Safeway don't train their staff well enough to stand up to the jerks that go in there, and don't follow simple requests.

No, it's not the training, it's the almighty dollar.
Customer is always right don't you know?
Safeway/Coles/ Whoever, none have or will challenge me.
And I don't live or shop in an area that has ever had staff knifed. That's for you poor buggers who don't understand that there is life beyond the suburbs.
Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:14 pm

Motorbike headlights automatically turn on - it's the law! Wink

The person who almost killed me, eventually admitted they didn't check their mirrors.

Not all motorbike riders accelerate fast. I don't, because I don't have a deathwish.

Lane Splitting is illegal, therefore I don't do that either.

I'm sick of the same stereotype being placed on every motorbike rider. We aren't all morons.

Syd_Magpies_Girl Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:15 pm

member34258 wrote:
Quote:
The unfortunate thing is, places like Safeway don't train their staff well enough to stand up to the jerks that go in there, and don't follow simple requests.

No, it's not the training, it's the almighty dollar.
Customer is always right don't you know?
Safeway/Coles/ Whoever, none have or will challenge me.
And I don't live or shop in an area that has ever had staff knifed. That's for you poor buggers who don't understand that there is life beyond the suburbs.

I live in the suburbs?

You are an idiot then, if you want to make the assumption that:

1. I am poor.
2. I live in the suburbs.

You can get knifed, or shot anywhere.

You're not above everyone else.

member34258 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:18 pm

Quote:
You're not above everyone else.

Your having a bad Monday, you got another statement wrong!
noddy, Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:20 pm

member34258 wrote:
Syd_Magpies_Girl wrote:
I would. I've done it before, I'd do it again. It's that attitude that makes people in this society difficult to deal with and makes it hard for the rest of us.

Well, I've done what I said I have done on every occasion I take a basket and not a trolley.
There has never been a word said to me by employees or other sheep in the line. I suppose 6'5" 100kg's may have something to do with that, it may not.
We are not all sheep, we do not all do what the little neon signs tell us to.
It may make society hard for you, makes it very easy for me.

well, I guess you're a free spirit who blazes a trail through life, marching to the beat of your own drum. then again, maybe you're just a tosser who likes pushing in.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 3 of 719   

Jump to: