Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Dons down Pies. All comments, please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:54 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

RudeBoy wrote:
To be honest, I was quite deflated at the way our season petered out.

While I think Henry, Bianco, Rantall, Macrae, Poulter, Ginnivan and Wilson all look like they will become good players for us, if I'm honest, I've got to say that none of them have made me say "wow". Whereas, I remember the first time I saw Pendles and Daisy play for us, I knew they would become absolute stars. At least we should have Nick Daicos to get us excited about next year. Other than that, it's looking like it will be a long road back from here.

i agree, a GF rocked up as the last 1/4 of the year was about to start, and took off for a walk with her, so not me but i just dgaf!!

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:10 pm

think positive wrote:
a GF rocked up as the last 1/4 of the year was about to start, and took off for a walk with her, so not me but i just dgaf!!

Me too - went out for my standard sunday arvo kick of the footy with the lads at 4.00pm; was way too nice of a day to waste inside...

K 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:03 pm

Rd10.1998_11.1#36 wrote:
K wrote:
Even senior coaches don't realize how little HTA means

Are you seriously saying that you have uncovered the secret worthlessness of HTA but 18 blokes that spent their whole lives on footy have no idea?

I was talking about the stat called HTA, not about the footy. What I mean is this.

Chris Scott reckons they just give HTAs to "big name" ruckmen when there were none.

I reckon he's wrong but understand why he believes that. It's 'cos what footy folks would call "to advantage" is not how it's defined in the stats. So he sees e.g. Grundy had zero impact but then the stats show 8 HTAs for the game.

He does not know what the stat means. That's CD's fault for not telling their customers. That's all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8   

Jump to: