Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Things that make you go.......WTF? Part II

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ronrat 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:13 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Beginning to think a republic might not be a great idea. The activists will want so much stuff thrown in that if you so much as yelled "That was a free to DeGoey you cheating yellow maggot" could get you 6 months of sensitivity training on weekends and a lifetime ban from the MCG.
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:14 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
It’s always the problem with these professional activists, they get a win and move onto the next issue.

Same with the professional protestors, once they got SSM they can focus all their attention on Australia Day and if Anal gets in, they’ll move to the next issue, probably a republic.

Fancy that – thinking the country has more than one thing that needs to be changed! Laughing

Also, is the same-sex marriage vote far enough in the past now that most of us can concede that the, er, "professional protesters" were right on that one?

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:21 pm

^

Broken clock. Razz

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:32 pm

Hey, being right twice a day is more than some on here manage. Wink
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:05 pm

Very true. Laughing
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:32 pm

David wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
It’s always the problem with these professional activists, they get a win and move onto the next issue.

Same with the professional protestors, once they got SSM they can focus all their attention on Australia Day and if Anal gets in, they’ll move to the next issue, probably a republic.

Fancy that – thinking the country has more than one thing that needs to be changed! Laughing

Also, is the same-sex marriage vote far enough in the past now that most of us can concede that the, er, "professional protesters" were right on that one?

Yeah but there's thinking things need changing and there is the professional protestors way about doing things. Main highlight is when they get asked what they're actually protesting about and they get annoyed and run and cry to the police.

For example, trying to get people to get behind Climate Change isn't achieved by pissing everyone off on a regular basis. Then rather than the issue, people just think what a bunch of annoying fuckwits.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:40 am

Define "professional protester". Explain who pays them. Show evidence.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:55 pm

Quote:
A man who abducted a five-year-old girl in Tasmania told prison staff he took the child because he wanted to eat her, a court has heard.

Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-13/child-abduction-cecil-mabb-sentencing/100065694

Although apparently he didn't mean it...................... Confused

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:54 pm

Quote:
Ms Phillips told the court while he did say that, it was on the advice of fellow inmates, who told him to make his circumstances "as bad as possible" so he had greater access to medication and therapeutic help.

Gotta say, that sounds easier to believe than actual attempted cannibalism...

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:34 pm

Short staffed and back at work after 32 days off. Full day overtime yesterday, 13 hour day (4.5 hrs today) sleep in tomorrow. Long day last week. 6 days on last week, one day off and 4 on this week then weekend off. Can’t even watch the footy to de stress. Hotel quarantine is back so it’ll be interesting to see how the referrals go.

A lot of messy referrals with one young woman screaming in my ear and that was just the start! It got worse from there: she was angry, hostile and oppositional ( no not Mrs WPT) The GP wanted her admitted but while unhappy there were no acute risk issues but pervasive anger. Well there was a risk: to my ear drums.

Some GP’s need to learn how to deal with people who have Borderline Personality Disorders rather than just panic.

Back in the ED days we always thought 1/2 a Valium for an anxious Dr and ED nurse would sort a lot of issues out

ronrat 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:00 pm

WPT. I was once in the emergency department at the Alfred which turned out to be a burst ulcer. An idiot was yelling and ranting and carrying on about needing a bed. It was Easter and it was cold. One of the Doctors heard the commotion and came and had a look.

Turns out it was one of the drunks from Fawkner Park , He pulled his wallet out of his kick and took out 20 bucks . Said to the staff "anyone live near here and is about to end the shift:. A young fella put his hand up and said I lve 5 minutes walk from here. The Dr said "Take this dickhead to the Max Hotel. book him a room on my account and make sure he has at least 6 pots and goes into it and keep him clear of this place'

It was about 25 years ago so a pot was 2 bucks.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:08 am

ronrat wrote:
WPT. I was once in the emergency department at the Alfred which turned out to be a burst ulcer. An idiot was yelling and ranting and carrying on about needing a bed. It was Easter and it was cold. One of the Doctors heard the commotion and came and had a look.

Turns out it was one of the drunks from Fawkner Park , He pulled his wallet out of his kick and took out 20 bucks . Said to the staff "anyone live near here and is about to end the shift:. A young fella put his hand up and said I lve 5 minutes walk from here. The Dr said "Take this dickhead to the Max Hotel. book him a room on my account and make sure he has at least 6 pots and goes into it and keep him clear of this place'

It was about 25 years ago so a pot was 2 bucks.

😂😂😂

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:36 am

Today's most noteworthy spam email:

Quote:
The truth is a woman can squirt, even without a guy.
How?
She just has to release her bladder a little.
Squirting is made up of a little bit of pee and some vagina fluid from a woman’s prostate. (Yes, women have their own version.)
The trick is to time her squirt stream to coincide with a mind-blowing g-spot orgasm.

Yes, that’s the secret. It’s the combo that creates a feeling of ecstacy in a woman.
And if you’d like to discover for yourself how to do that, then check this out...

Once you get started, squirting will be like the weapon all the superheroes have.
Thor’s hammer. Captain America’s shield. Iron man’s suit.

You get the picture.
Just hint to a girl you’re the man to do it and you’re in.

Credit where credit's due, I ... certainly never thought of it that way before. Laughing

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:13 pm

Victoria St Richmond, immediately East of Hoddle St, is an utter shit hole.

It used to be half decent, now it's meth head central.

It's a shitty, dirty fkn disgrace.

I drove through there today, have done a few times recently. Very happy to have that machete on the car floor beside the seat.

Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:35 pm

..and apparently it has nothing to do with the safe injecting rooms nearby Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 26 of 66   

Jump to: