Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Malevolent Morrison Muppet Goverment

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:52 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

5 from the wing on debut wrote:
WPT, go back and read my two line response again.

You really are quite funny - you even want to argue with people that quite clearly aren't interested in doing so, and in relation to points that haven't even been disputed!

I reframed my response.

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:27 pm

The ministers for coal Scotty from Marketing and Angus Taylor (dodgy deals for family owned properties) say invest, invest and invest in Coal.

However coal mines they are a closing.

Yesterdays men with yesterdays policies.

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/surprise-coal-plant-closure-fires-morrison-government-warning-to-industry-20210310-p579gy.html

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:39 pm

Scotty from Marketing and the alleged rapist Christian Porter let alone the rest of the liberal party should be congratulated for the impetus for the current Women’s March across Australia.

As recent former Liberal federal backbencher attests ( Julia Banks)

Scotty from Marketing the PM needs to stop being condescending to women. It’s not too often I agree with members of the Liberal Party but she has a point:

https://www.theage.com.au/national/scott-morrison-should-stop-being-condescending-to-women-and-start-listening-20210313-p57afr.html

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:13 am

DTM was 100% correct when he mentioned that the scumbag of a government were going to cut the NDIS

The most underfunded groups who fall between service gaps are those with Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) and Foetal Alcohol Syndrome (I know a fair bit about the first but very little about the latter)

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/leaked-laws-reveal-plan-to-kick-australians-off-the-22-billion-ndis-20210325-p57dym.html

How Stuart Robert is still in the Ministry is gob smacking: he is the exemplar par excellence of Scotty’s incompetence and lack of standards.

By not holding ministers accountable for their actions one allows permission to behave badly. We know where bad behaviour leads.

DTM you were 100% correct

Perhaps Scotty could give millions to his billionaire mates: no wait he already did ( see the keeping of job-keeper by the likes of Gerry Harvey ....)

Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:13 pm

watt price tully wrote:
DTM was 100% correct when he mentioned that the scumbag of a government were going to cut the NDIS

And Eddie was 100% wrong when he said Bill Shorten was making it up. (Or was it Stui? I have trouble telling those two apart these days.)

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:39 pm

Actually he was lying as the amount he claimed was exactly the amount underspent, not a cut, but money not used by NDIS recipients.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:57 am

eddiesmith wrote:
Actually he was lying as the amount he claimed was exactly the amount underspent, not a cut, but money not used by NDIS recipients.

Mate you don’t know shit when it comes to NDIS: the feds put in structural blocks to prevent assessment of needs. Allowing this to occur meant money could be said to have not been spent.

To break it down for the ignorant ( this was clearly explained at the time and anyone with half a brain could understand) the Feds deliberately held up the assessments so need was unable to be identified. Further the assessors they used were often hopelessly inadequate to assess needs. Both of these resulted in the so called unspent money when the need was huge but either understated or not stated)

The Feds have overspent in lots of areas and a lot of it is related to the ideological obsession with privatising services ( there’s a gazillion private service providers out there) who are allowed to rip off the system and the huge overpayment to so called professionals such as: Occupational Therapists, Social Workers and Psychologists to mention a few: check their hourly rates. The Feds have allowed this to develop and there is no oversight.

Then to people with ABI (especially the non-compensible) are one of the most vulnerable in our community they want to make huge cuts.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:21 pm

Tannin wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

And Eddie was 100% wrong when he said Bill Shorten was making it up. (Or was it Stui? I have trouble telling those two apart these days.)

It was both of us and we were right.

Shorten was claiming the amount underspent during 2020 was a cut, when it wasn't.

The Aged article WPT is now quoting is unrelated

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:23 pm

I know enough about the NDIS as a user who gets more money than I’d ever need from it and my nephew gets a lot of funding through.

I’m sure there are some hard luck stories out there like any large program, but I’m also sure there are a lot more people like me who never spend it all!
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 1:10 am

From a liberal party insider, a Professor no less. And who could disagree?

Scotty from Hillsong is hypocritical and unethical according to Professor John Hewson: I’m shocked

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/faithful-morrison-says-one-thing-but-does-another-20210505-p57p4l.html

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2021 7:14 pm

The obsession continues. Razz Laughing
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:39 am

Oops. The Auditor General has exposed more ore election graft by Scotty from Marketing. Just when the minister for sports rorts has been brought back into the fold.

This time Scotty from Marketing has funded 27 car parks in coalition fought seats on election Eve going against the advice of the independent panel

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/federal/morrison-funded-27-car-parks-just-one-day-before-he-called-the-election-20210629-p585c2.html

More corruption akin if not surpassing sports rorts.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:41 pm

The public have spoken, no one cares.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:45 pm

That’s where you’re wrong Stui, the public do care, that’s why they voted in their local members who heaven forbid got improvements for their local area!!!

All this bitching and I’m curious what exactly the idiots on the left think local mps are for if not improving life for their constituents?

The car parks fir train stations was a great idea and the people agreed.
roar 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:28 pm

Great idea, except it has failed to materialise, and what little has happened cost a fortune. Only a LNP fanboi could deny it's a shambolic rort.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 16 of 24   

Jump to: