Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 699, 700, 701 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

think positive wrote:
http://savingpets.com.au/blog/petrescues-financials-2018-19-1-million-to-own-employees-108-to-rescue-groups

WTF how disgusting

"If this isn't ok with you

If you would like to give feedback to the ACNC about PetRescue's charity behaviour - they can be contacted here.
[ https://www.acnc.gov.au/raise-concern/concerns-about-charities/how-raise-concern ]

You can also report the organisation to Fair Trading in your state."

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:59 pm

It sucks if true.

Is "Saving pets" a competitor of "Pet Rescue"?

It's not exactly a big business and we don't know what those staff are doing to earn their wages, assuming they do anything.

It could all be a lurk, make money from donations and sponsors, hire your family, do bugger all.

Not as good as pretending to have survived cancer or running a fake day care racket but not bad.

I know nothing about either company, just pointing out you don't believe everything you read.

luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:22 am

F*^king pig of a human.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/dec/11/donald-trump-jr-mongolia-rare-endangered-sheep-permit

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/11/donald-trump-jr-got-approval-hunt-an-endangered-days-after-he-killed-it/

Got a permit to trophy hunt the endangered species AFTER the fact.
Bought the trip at a National Rifle Association auction. Of course those morons hold auctions for trophy hunting trips.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:01 pm

Doona covers.

I put one on I hadn't used in a while, it buttons up down the bottom. I must undo the buttons with my toes while I'm asleep cos I wake up with the doona cover for a necklace and plain doona the rest of the way down.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:27 pm

lol, you can buy zip up ones now apparently!!
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:52 pm

I'll have to look into that. Embarassed
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:30 am

Everyone saying how hot it is!

We hit 49.6 here yesterday and it's just the way it is, has been since records were kept. It's actually cooler this year (43.9) than last (44.1) for December average.

The media beat up about how hot it is has everyone moaning, just get on with it!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:58 pm

Skids wrote:
Everyone saying how hot it is!

We hit 49.6 here yesterday and it's just the way it is, has been since records were kept. It's actually cooler this year (43.9) than last (44.1) for December average.

The media beat up about how hot it is has everyone moaning, just get on with it!

i never complain about the heat, i love it - but its $$%^%%$ very uncomfortable out there! the storm is coming, just went to tie up the fence, and pick a few things up! sweating like a pig with an apple in its mouth!

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:29 pm

Temp hasn't been lower than 25 since I've been up here, it's already over 30 by the time you get out of bed. No one's suffering, town full of tourists shops doing a roaring trade
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:09 pm

I need to replace most of the weather boards on the west side of the house, extension only. The weather has really ripped into them, and the paint on the windows looks 50 years old, not 10.

When I put those weatherboards up I was 15 years younger and the area behind the house was a whole lot less crowded. laying 5 metre long weatherboards is a 2 man job, but after a fair bit of thought I reckon I can do it myself as long as I use something foreign to me, patience.

Prepare for posts in the "what pisses me off" thread or news reports of people being felled by flying hammers and/or power tools in the Watsonia area

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:31 pm

Wasting 40 minutes on a Sunday night trying to return something that’s due tomorrow to RMIT library. There’s either no after-hours return chute (the directions on the website are super-vague), or it’s just impossible to find. The library’s on something like the fourth floor of a huge building with multiple entrances, which doesn’t help. It’s pretty rare for me to get into the city when I’m not working, so pretty annoying to miss two trains home and have to try again tomorrow.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:10 am

2 fuckheads caught lighting fires in SA. good they caught them, now make an example of them. lock them up and throw away the key. only because chucking them in the middle of the firestorm they created would probably be frowned upon.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:39 am

David wrote:
Wasting 40 minutes on a Sunday night trying to return something that’s due tomorrow to RMIT library. There’s either no after-hours return chute (the directions on the website are super-vague), or it’s just impossible to find. The library’s on something like the fourth floor of a huge building with multiple entrances, which doesn’t help. It’s pretty rare for me to get into the city when I’m not working, so pretty annoying to miss two trains home and have to try again tomorrow.

Looks pretty clear to me

https://www.rmit.edu.au/library/about-and-contacts/hours-and-locations/swanston-library

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:22 pm

think positive wrote:
2 fuckheads caught lighting fires in SA. good they caught them, now make an example of them. lock them up and throw away the key. only because chucking them in the middle of the firestorm they created would probably be frowned upon.

Scumbags! 24 arrested.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/nsw-police-catch-24-people-alleged-deliberate-started-bushfires/acdeff0c-88c3-4801-b3b1-5d6c3bd22480?ocid=Social-9NewsM&fbclid=IwAR3FeqPE7HAtCR_rRnIRG5kKux0sGIqHoGQua4Njbl5pkghKvj6qXQXfQx8

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:53 pm

think positive wrote:

I wouldn't frown on it. Stick em in a water bomber, give them a hessian sack, drop them in with the water and tell them if they put the fire out they don't get charged

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 699, 700, 701 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 700 of 719   

Jump to: