Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 698, 699, 700 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:03 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe,
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:30 am

delivery services. $Ł$%^%%$ delivery services. and shitty companies who dont follow up on their sold stuff once its out the door. bought 3 things 1 supplier on ebay, three separate days they came, with a day in between, so 4 days i sat home, bought blinds from WA paid extra for fast production/delivery, also had to point out they didnt give me the promised discount, they reckon they sent them on the 28/10, Toll say they dont have them, have you ever waited on hold for Toll??? Friday i spoke to the supplier, dont worry, we have the manifest. still no blinds. toll say they still dont have the manifest. the supplier aint answering. meanwhile i ordered a tripod&ball head from New York last Thursday late afternoon, 2 parcel from 2 different branches arrived together today, beautifully packed! now i know Perth is a long way, but im bloody sure new York is further! actually the parcels were in the depot yesterday for delivery, so 5 days! and the postage was a damn sight cheaper!

and meanwhile, still, no blinds, no contact grrr

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:29 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Well, if they’re bringing my water from, and sending my waste to, the Pilbara, there are certainly some questions to be asked.

There'll be a plumber dealing with the same issues in your part of the world P4S.

These mining companies (all I've worked for are the same), never cease to amaze me. They want to add; more people, more rooms and more everything... and expect the existing infrastructure to cope.
We have declining bore water quality here as the mine gets bigger, and wider and deeper, the water table drops, and the salinity increases. We have been trying to get upgrades to our RO system for months. But they'll wait until the alarms are sounding more before they spend the money.
Same with the waste water plant, more people = more waste! Stating the obvious, but they just don't get it.

They're more interested in setting trivial KPI targets that do nothing but highlight shortfalls in their business.

Lucky there's a lot of profit in Iron Ore, these over educated numpties, that think they know everything are a joke.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:04 am

are yes plumbers.....still cant use the brand new air con, its a water feature! he rang me yesterday to make a time for friday, oh wait, no he didnt, they said he would he didnt, waiting waiting waiting, about as reliable as the couriers, i have 1/2 my delivery, the website shows no tracing along the way, it must have beamed up from perth, its probably on mars. does any one give a shit in their job these days?
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:55 pm

Coming home to cold rain and hail!! Rolling Eyes Evil or Very Mad
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:28 pm

That people still don't get what the religion of peace is really about... please, wake up!

https://www.facebook.com/100034925580692/posts/184553222718863/

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:50 am

What is it actually about, Skids – broken Facebook links? If so, I agree: teh Muslims really have gone too far this time. Wink
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:28 pm

Went up to Toc to mow the yard yesterday. Slight problem, some fkn cnut broke into my shed and stole the mower and whipper snipper.

Smashed the fkn wooden door. Mad

Went up to see the local cops, reported it, he pretty much knew exactly who it was, proving it is the hard bit. He came straight round and had a look, he was decidedly pissed off as he said this sort of thing hasn't happened for a fair while. Apart from the main suspect who I know and the Cop seems to know his whole family, he spoke in code a bit but it seems there's an Ice epidemic in Cobram and there's one particular arsewipe who is a cousin of said suspect who, I assume the meaning was just got out of gaol, and is back in the picture and hanging around with said suspect.

I think their life is about to become very difficult, I wouldn't like this bloke after me, he's only about 5'10" or 11" but powerfully built and seems to have a "takes no shit" attitude. I said the main suspect didn't strike me as a bad kid, he agreed but said he's been getting into drugs lately.

So came back today, I'm trying to organise someone to mow the fkn lawns until I can replace the door. Did a patch job on it yesterday but one good kick it's phucked. So after I got home I put the sedan away and took the ute to bunnings, picked up an adjustable steel gate frame with hinges. Go back up next weekend and make a new door. I've got sheets of corrugated iron there which is seriously hard, I'll need the angle grinder to cut it, not tin snips. Once I'm finished I can buy a new mower and whipper snipper because no cnut is getting in there without tools or explosives.

Checked the insurance just before, I've got a $500 excess so I'm not sure if I can be bothered claiming. I paid $200 for the mower but it retails at $400 (I got it on sale), whipper snipper $120 and materials to replace the door $150 (plus my time and materials I already have)

If this happens again, I'm tempted to take the shotgun up and go visiting. I know some places out in the forest where by the time a body was found, the yabbies, crayfish and carp would make identification damn near impossible. Pretty sure these cnuts have never seen a dentist. Twisted Evil

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:21 pm

^ how friggin’ awful. Frickin’ parasites
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:40 pm

As pissed off as I am, when I calm and rationalise a bit, I still have a life and can afford to replace this stuff. These kids on Ice are phucked.

I actually feel sad for the suspect as he's just a kid paying the price from his deadshit parents. There's potential there for him to make something of himself, but he'd have to go to a new town and get off the drugs and the people who hang around it.

I don't know whether to give him a bus ticket and cash or snap his fkn neck

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:44 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/nov/29/we-get-it-farming-is-hard-but-if-you-cant-make-a-go-of-it-without-killing-450-wedge-tailed-eagles-

First Dog On The Moon gets it right about this wildlife murderer, as usual.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:45 pm

I thought "just following orders" was put to bed at Nuremberg.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:11 pm

Jeezus arsehole
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:17 pm

think positive wrote:
Jeezus arsehole

Put nicely - I had other words! Evil or Very Mad
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:18 pm

http://savingpets.com.au/blog/petrescues-financials-2018-19-1-million-to-own-employees-108-to-rescue-groups

WTF how disgusting

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 698, 699, 700 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 699 of 719   

Jump to: