Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Lynch...must get cited on video

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:00 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Im absolutely APPAULED that Lynch wasnt reported on the spot as well as a 50 metre penatly. How the hell can that kind of incident be just overlooked with only a free kick being paid. I thought the AFL were sposed to be cracking down on rough play l;ike that that can cause serious injury. I felt sick watching it. Jase is so lucky that he wasnt severely hurt. If Lynch doesnt get 4 weeks for that, the AFL is (snip). What a (snip) hero Lynch is, makes me absoltuely sick. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 3:17 pm

Hey Joffa remember that we are talking about Brisbane.....the team that can do 'NO WRONG'.
After all they have won 2 premierships....havent they?????

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 5:37 pm

Lynch is a dog. It was an unncessary ad dangerous act. If the AFL pulls up players like Lloyd for minor incidents then surely Lynch will get called in to the tribunal. Even if he does get 1 or 2 weeks we won't see the benefit of this result. For Lynch a 1 or 2 week break is a great holiday and gives him time to recover.

However the tribunal may have to sit during the day as Lynch goes to sleep very early so we wouldnt want him to miss his bedtime.

jlc

GeorgeQ 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 8:19 pm

It was a low act because the play was virtually stopped and Cloke did not expect any contact let alone a late tackle. Late arrivers should be stamped out of footy, it is weak and cowardly. I bet Lynch was trying to do an old bull act over a young gun. Lynch will not get cited however unless we squeal, no way would MM be a part of that. Pity the same system as Rugby League is not in place where clubs can and do ask for incidents to be referred to the tribunal. What goes around comes around Mr Lynch, you will get yours.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 8:26 pm

I couldnt believe that d***head didnt get reported!!! its bullplop!!! Twisted Evil

It was completely uncalled for. Poor Clokey had no idea that was going to happen and he could of had a very serious injury.
Im soo sick of Brisbane! Brisbane Brisbane Brisbane!!! Take him to the tribunal AFL coz then you might gain a very tiny bit of respect from footy fans!!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
15 in 27 days!!

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: