Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Lynch...must get cited on video

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 9:56 pm
Post subject: Lynch...must get cited on videoReply with quote

Im amazed and dissapointed Lynch was not reported for unduly rough play when he threw jason cloke arse over tit on the boundary line, if Lynch is not reported trial by video the game is a joke, Lynch knew exactly what he was doing and i shuddered when cloke seem to land on his neck, this could of been a very serious incident, young jason cloke could of been seriously hurt, if this incident escapes attention from the AFL it will be a further mockery on the game and the people who run it.
This was a very sad incident ,once upon a time i had great respect for Lynch and his ability to overcome that dibilitating illness he suffered, but after that cry baby exhibition he put on all day in last years grand final which eventually suckered a match winning goal and the intent to dangerously hurt cloke last night was to myself the actions of a very sad person.

I hope our club has a good look at the above incident because 'an inch here or an inch there' when cloke landed on his head could have rendered him a very serious lifetime injury.

Give it away Alistair Lynch your a joke!!!

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
spazabouttaz Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree with you, joffa, I was disgusted with Lynch but I knew that no one would do anything about it cos the entire Lions team seems to be able to get away with bloody murder as far as the umps are concerned.
Bucks's penalty for holding the ball, for instance, would not have happened to Michael Voss. The AFL need to look into the way decisions are made in these games because the Lions have enough advantages at the outset. As for Clokey, he's such a courageous player, always willing to go for the ball no matter what, but there was no excuse for the way Lynch grabbed him and threw him around. I bet if the shoe were on the other foot, Lynch would be throwing a hissy fit about how he was tackled and would have scored a free and a lollipop from the umpires. That's it, I've had my vent!!!

MEL
Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 10:49 pm
Post subject: He didnt have.......Reply with quote

His drugs! LOL that is what he didnt ahve and he had not a sniff in the whole game he is a cheat and a druggie and now a HITMAN gee he could get away with murder if he commited it on the football field!

Go The Pies!

Dan

Go The Richo!

UNLEASH THE VL TURBO!
peter_pies4ever 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2003 11:11 pm

That was so stupid by Lynch. He could have snapped Clokes neck.
But if LLyod can get off by punching someone i think the same will happen to Lynch.
Madpies_Fan Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:15 am

DISGRACEFUL!! It shook Clokey up for a min too. Who wouldn't of been... No-one would of been expecting that.. If they can call lloyd up for the punch, then I don't see any reason why this would not be cited as this was 100% worse and could of been serious..I'll be very disappointed if the AFL does nothing about this, which they probably won't.....of course...
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:33 am

yep, that was ridiculous.

fkn dirty player that lynch.
Hanskies Virgo

~~DUNN~~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:01 am
Post subject: LYNCH IS SCUMReply with quote

Fcking Lynch- dirrty P.O.S- Man i was fuming- it was a disgraceful- like Joffa sed- Jason could have been seriously injured, no way in hell could he have been able to prepare himself for the tackle and fall!!!! Lynch layed the tackle with intent to hurt Jason and should be penalised!!!

"U BETTER WATCH OUT- U BETTER GO HIDE- U BETTER RUN A MILE- IM TELLING U WHY- HANNAHS COMING AFTER U - HURTING CLOKEY WASNT THE RIGHT THING TO DO"

Dont take life too seriously.....Its not forever
Hanskies» Created by Mum & Dad » Powered by Food And Water ltd. Est 1984.
HANSKIES© 1984-2006. All Rights Reserved.

Last edited by Hanskies on Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:01 am

He MUST get at least 3 weeks.

It was deliberate. It was dangerous. It was intended to cause injury. And it was completely illegal.

That's what SHOULD happen.

But as for what WILL happen ... Question
Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 1:31 am

Totally agree.

This was not the WWE we were watching and that was not a soft canvas that Clokey landed on.

Only a slightly more acute angle and Clokey was looking at para or quadriplegia !!

It's a game. Enjoy it. Very Happy
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:18 am

they should give lynch life make him join the sport he is good at wwe wrestling cause all he does is put people in all wrestling holds
I@n S 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 2:56 am

3 weeks is nothing. He should miss the season or be out of the game for life because hes a joke anyway. 3 weeks is not enough. 11 weeks if not the season. DISCRACEFULL!
M@®© Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:41 am

The AFL is a joke why do players get reported for little things yet things that are so ovious they miss it ? lynch better get a few weeks for this !!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 11:49 am

I@n S wrote:
3 weeks is nothing. He should miss the season or be out of the game for life because hes a joke anyway. 3 weeks is not enough. 11 weeks if not the season. DISCRACEFULL!

Actually, on another site I suggested 12 weeks. But that was probably because some Crows supporter, no doubt still sooking over the Preliminary Final, had the gall to suggest that Cloke was to blame for the incident with Lynch.

There was a time when you'd get 12 weeks for a genuine pig act. These days the going rate is about 3. You'd have to snot an umpire to get 12 now.

Generally what's happened is that players get rubbed out for bugger-all these days ... but the suspensions are getting shorter. Which is a disaster for a player like Cloke, who cops a devastating two week suspension in the finals for an act which was reckless at worst. Lynch, if he gets cited at all, will get roughly the same suspension for a deliberately malicious act that might have resulted in permanent disability. And he will serve his time in the home-and-away series.
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:09 pm

Im will contact eddie during the week and ask or plead that the club make some sort of protest or complaint and i realise that i might be over stepping the line but for godsake this could of been a very sad incident this is no sour grapes thing because we got beat, its to do with principles and the well being of a fine young person and footballer jason cloke.
jason cloke plays the ball hard week after week and is a fair player and he must be protected by these acts of thuggery.

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 12:41 pm

..... imagine if... one A Rocca put together the same action but on one Ackermanis.

I would then picture a 50 m penalty being given and on Tuesday night, Anthony (or anyone else who did it) being suspended for 4 weeks.

Can anyone else here say that they couldn't see that happening... or is that just our 'luck'?

Jen

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: