Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Fear brisbane...GET REAL!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:40 am
Post subject: Fear brisbane...GET REAL!!Reply with quote

I dont fear brisbane infact i very merrily say 'bring em on' our wizz fizz cup form was some of the best football from any collingwood team i have ever seen and the last 3 home and away games i think its fair to say we havnt been at our best, the last quarter against geelong was sensational but the point is we are not yet at our best but we have still won our first 3 games...just wait till we get it going, i believe tonight at the gabba the pies will get it going and win easily, didak will very soon kick 9 goals in a match and dont underestimate the return last week of scott burns this guy alone when on song can shut down the whole brisbane foward line, i hope bucks does line up on voss it will only confirm that bucks is the best midfielder in the business, dont be worried about brown jason cloke will take him right out of the game cloke is the best defender in the game by a long country mile.

This could be the game where josh takes the game by the throat i believe josh fraser should be allowed to roam the centre half foward line josh cops a lot of flak from collingwood people but let me tell you this bloke is very good and showed glimpses last week of returning to his best, a season best from fraser will see him wear the coveted brownlow medal one day you mark those words.

The return of presty ( mr cool ) will add stability to a backline that is allready the leagues best, williams in the midfield is excellent he can run strong and take very good pressure marks this guy is a ripper, and watch for the work ethic of lokan he is very very good.

If rocca and tarrant fire together we will smash this game to the shithouse, with lonie and woewodin and the ever improving shane obree there is so much to like about our chances tonight, personally id love to see molly run through mal michael in the opening minutes of the game mal michaels behaviour in front of the collingwood cheer squad after last years grand final was disgusting.

To wrap this game up i reckon collingwood will beat brisbane and dont be too suprised if its by more than 4 goals, tonight the collingwood football club will deliver a very strong message to the football world.
I was going to write something on akermanis but after thinking about him for a few seconds.....well he is not worth it !!

COME ON PIES!!!

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
woe_is_me Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 11:48 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to say Joffa, I hope you are bloody right!!!

I would love nothing better than to beat these guys convincingly, but I have a feeling it will be another nail-biter!

I haven't seen such a big build-up to a home and away game (this early in a season) for a very long time. I do remember the big hoo-ha when we played Essendon at Waverley in Round 20 or 21 in 1990 - I can only hope that tonight is as good a game as that - with a different result of course!!!!

Should we fear Brisbane??? NO!! Respect them??? Yes. GO PIES!!!
Dr. Rock 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 12:44 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

What did Mal Michael do after the gf last year? I didn't see it...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: