Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

To all you collingwood whingers!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

molloymagic wrote:
Well i would be in trouble regarding the standing up and celebrating a goal as I do this everytime i see them live,I even wave a flag*S*.

I hope it dosn't mean the mcg are toning down because if u can't celebrate a goal or a win then u better stay home.

It's not the mcg people telling us to sit down, it's our own supporters around us! Some people just shouldn't be allowed to go to the footy...

joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:04 pm

The richmond game a couple of weeks ago i was standing in the cheersquad mind you god forbid standing up in the cheersquad out of all places disputing a piss weak umpiring decision..and this sheila yells out to sit down,
ok she was in the seat adjoining the cheersquad like across the aisle..well i was blummoxed for a few seconds and a bit confused and i had to look again to make sure it was a collingwood scarf she was wearing
it all ended up with myself lecturing her about the evils of theatre goers and how they are destroying the game and( that us week in week out dont give a shit about the weather supporters) really find them offensive and how we believe its time for them supporters to move on
Thank you

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:12 pm

I know its getting pretty bad when the theatre goers get blended in with the people who go every week. This will be the case even more this year with people having to pre book for games.

Ill never forget one Anzac Day when i got seated near these Essendon morons (doesnt eliminate many i know). Anyway they sat down and they go wow the Southern Stand doesnt look as big on TV or some crap like that. Im like oh boy its going to be a long day....lol

I also find the theatre goers are the players harshest critics. They watch the team play once or twice a year yet think they suddenly have the prowess of Mick Malthouse.....lol

The other thing is police who stand in the way and watch the game.....Pies Premiers gave them some pretty good advice Wink

jlc
Pies Premiers 2003 Aquarius

KEEP SEPTEMBER FREE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 1:20 pm

And rightfully so may I add.....those cops were just standing there for most of the first quater.....achieving nothing...moving no-one......why o why were they there????? plus they wear blue and white....u know JLC they are not my fav colours....Wink

I always find it funny when people sit behind the cheersquad and scream out "SIT DOWN IN FRONT" after a goal......hahahaha.....making me me laugh now just thinking about Laughing

TERRY
Natalie 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:32 pm

in response to Joffa's question of "where are all the Tarrant baggers"..

Friday night in M6 (in Members seating mind you) there was a girl and older guy continually bagging Tarrant the whole game. Friday night the yelling from behind was "get Tarrant off, he's sh*t", and "de-list him". (Last year during the Essendon game we lost, the cry was "Tarrant will be good trade bait for Carey" - just appalling). Yes he missed 4 shots, but he kicked 3 goals and created/assisted in 3-4 others, with one pass to Williams that unfortunately resulted in a point. Some people sitting next to me asked these people if they actually barracked for Collingwood. And i'm pretty sure I heard "colliwobbles" coming from the guy.
Absolutely disgraceful. We were all frustrated I'm sure Friday with the errors in disposals, skill level and getting killed in the centre etc, but please don't bag the players or the team. We all know the team is so much better than what they played on Friday night and it's a positive sign that we can play a bad game and still win.
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:42 pm

oh my, I thought this sort of rubbish was only reserved for the eagles supporters here in the west. I get told to "keep it down" every single game we play over here. Here I am telling everyone that Collingwood supporters are all the same, we never leave until AFTER the final siren, it IS more than just a game and nobody understands us because unless you are in the Collingwood family you don't.

Oh my, I am embarrassed to think we have these "followers" at the games wearing scarves. Embarassed

I can't believe what I'm reading in this thread. I was really naive enough to think we were different from all the rest of the bandwagoners. I'm still in shock from finding this out. I enjoy Nick's because people's passion for the pies equals my own and I don't get that anywhere else. I really did think all of the pies supporters were like me (and most who come here).

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 2:52 pm

Sheez it must be so terrible to be able to go the the games week in and week out and get so complacent about it that it becomes a time that so called supporters use to bag the players at the club...I would like to trade places with any one of you weak pricks who do it.....Sometimes people just don't realize just how lucky they really are..

Cheers

MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:11 pm

Geez Natalie I wish i had heard that. Brooke would have broken knuckles and a criminal record this morning if she had Mad

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 3:41 pm

My mate got told to be quiet at the Richmond game. He told her were to go. Then at 3/4 time she complains to a red coat that we are ruining a pleasant even. Pleasant? Sit in a corporate suit if you want pleasant. Go to the opera if you want pleasant. Don't sit in the Collingwood members reserved seating area. Stupid ugly cow.
Special Delivery 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 5:34 pm

Was she really ugly? Or was that merely a consequence of her request?

That made me chuckle.

GeorgeQ 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:17 pm

The so called Collingwood whingers have always been around and always will be. People who constantly bag players, coaches, and support staff probably do the same in all aspects of their lives, nothing is ever any good and they always find some fault. That’s the way they are, moaners. My response to constant whinging about the pies to say "we don't want people like you at Collingwood". I have no right to say that, but it makes me feel better.

Not quite so bad are people who constantly trumpet that all is rosy, sweetness, and light. It is healthy to discuss any player skill deficiencies you may feel exist as well as any improvements you would like to see. Those us who do that are probably 100% wrong but so what, it is part of the fun, as long as it does not become a tidal moan.
Bucks5 Capricorn

Nicky D - Parting the red sea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:27 pm

I guess it all about respect for the individual - You wonder if these so-called supporteres call their own kids or Partners "useless p**cks" when they make mistakes (Which is what I had to put up with several rows back every time Tazza miskicked...)

It is way more constructive to turn a negative into a positive and say something like "Once Tazza gets some confidence in front of goal he will be a Goal Kicking machine"...

...then I pinch myself & wake up (Not about Tazza but about changing supporters attitudes)
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:34 pm

Very well said Bucks.

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:03 am

If they play bad tell them, if they play good tell them. At the end of the day some need to be reminded they are out there to win. No one remembers who loses.

MM's comments were aimed at the players yes. They were also targeted at supporters who have enough intelligence to realise we did not play our best football.
STOKA35 Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:26 pm

I agree with you northen pie i wish i could go and watch collingwood every week i cant wait for the games on tv and when we play at football park.I reckon you see the fairdinkum supporters at interstate games why you say because they get up and cheer proud to wear there colours dont leave till the end even if they are getting flogged.I think everyone here on nicks board and other forum boards(eg fto) are fairdinkum collingwood supporters i think you are entitled to your opinion if players are down in form have your say but dont abuse our players at matches it is a sign of defeat.I have critised players when they have had bad games
and praised them as well.As for all the collingwood supporters in melbourne think yourselfs lucky you can go every week if you want so get behind the players.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4   

Jump to: