Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

To all you collingwood whingers!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

in gold jackets that is!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:49 pm

I hate people like that! It annoys me so much! I so want to deck people who are like this! lolz! I am very optimistic! If we play not so well but win anyways i am so happy like we played excellent and whooped them! I'd rather beat a team by just a bit. It shows we had to play tougher to get ourselves over the line!!!!! GO COLLINGWOOD!!!Very Happy

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
15 in 40 days!!

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:39 pm

wow we still win and we bag them hey we are a very good side cause we didnt play the best but we won the scum threw everything at us and we still beat them so when we hit our top form the league better watch out cause the Magpie express will steam roll all
TRELOS 

TRELOS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:47 pm

well said Joffa, i thought our victory on friday was an excellent victory, so waht if its over Carlton who finished wooden spooners last yr, Friday nite showed that when we are under the gun and are put under pressure we can still compose ourselves and get over the line by fighting till the end.

Too all the Tarrant baggers, u cant say that Tarrant doesnt work at all during matches, personaly i thought behind WIlliams, Tarrant was the next best player on the ground. His work rate was second to none, 3 goals is a good returns, someone said a few weeks ago if Tarrant can kick 2-4 goals a game it will be good. Well he did that, beware defenders this year, there is a new Tarrant out and his gonna CHOP u ALL up.
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:14 am

CQ wrote:
is the gold jacket multiplying?? i saw u joffa and about 4 kids wandering around after the game lol!
Shocked Surprised

A lady in the squad has made gold jackets for her kids and i think i saw a couple more on friday night ( its all good )

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
Obrees_girl Libra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:22 am

i think it looks great and no matter what team you go for everyone knows joffa's gold jacket
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 8:47 am

Well I am a whinger at such a pathetic display of football on Friday night. Yeah we won, but if we keep playing like that against QUALITY teams we won't be spruiking about winning much longer. I am not a StKilda supporter who accepts mediocrity.

Tarrant's game was great except he missed goals he should put through (hmmm sounds like the hack that played against us last week).

Oh and if I am a whinger Joffa, you better replay Malthouse's post match press conference and have a good hard listen as he said it was our worst game in two years that he can remember and I agree.

Great that we got the points and good sides win games when they play terrible, but I will complain and whinge when I believe in my opinion we can play a hell of a lot better. So get off your high horse Joffa, there is nothing wrong with constructive criticism if it’s deserved and it was well deserved after Friday night’s game.
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:00 am

Its only round 2. There is no point playing your best football now. I would much rather build up slowly and get better as the season progresses. Im sure many clubs would swap places with Collingwood Wink

We didnt play that well against Richmond last week. Yet this week Richmond came out and won against the Bulldogs. Makes our result look a little better.

On Friday night Carlton would have beaten quite a few teams as they played some pretty good footy. As the season goes on i don't think Carlton will be the easy beats that everyone expects them to be. Lets see how Carlton does this week against Essendon.

BTW Culrpit i would have guessed you sounded more like a Richmond supporter than a StKilda supporter. Richmond supporters whinge more than StKilda supporters and tend to turn on their own.

jlc
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 9:11 am

Nah StKilda supporters cheer their team off at half time when they are getting beaten. I like winning and hate losing and if I bitch and whine about my teams performance when we play lousy and that upsets other's to bad. I wil no accept pathetic performances and thankfully Malthouse won't either.

Carlton will win the wooden spoon, Bombers will pump them this week and make them look the easy beats that they are.
I tipped Richmond to win this week as well. Razz
dimo 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:34 am

Well said Joffa, support for the black and white is the most important thing, in the heat of BATTLE..

GO PIES....
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 10:50 am

MM's remarks would have been for the boys to hear, and I believe not for us to interpret how we wish. Do you think we played worse than round 3 against the blooze last year culprit? I think not.

We were not at our best on friday night, that's a given, but when you are winning while not playing at your best then lookout when you do lift to your best.

I joined the club for the first time in 1999 (yeah I'm still pretty young), but I am old enough to remember the dark times we've had recently. How can we not simply enjoy a win over the old foe. I can guarantee you if the same result came in 1999 against carlton we would be celebrating regardless of whether we played good or not.

Really, some of us have such short memories. The boys are not going to play like superstars every week so when we win and don't play so well we should marvel at how good a team we really are to be able to do that. I agree that one positive leads to another. Constructive critisism is great, if you are in a position to give it...ie MM or a coach. Player bagging is another thing. I reckon friday's win was a beauty. I tell you what, I would rather play the worst game of the season in the GF and win it than play our best footy and go down....see that perspective?

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:02 am

I was gonna start a thread on exactly the same subject this morning, but you beat me to it Joffa!

Here goes my rant!

Turn up to my reserved seats for all away games at the MCG, and low and behold I'm surrounded by a bunch of LOSERS! It starts with a guy in front of me (and yes, I am prepared to publicise his seat number!) who is bagging Nath, right from the bounce of the ball! "Get off the ground Buckley, you are shit!" was the common theme of the filth coming out of this guy's mouth. He proceeded to give this same treatment to EVERY Collingwood player, but saved the worst of it for Nath Sad Of course, I couldn't keep quiet, so started yelling at him, then he was yelling and swearing at me - I had to clench my fists and hold my arms stiff to stop from reaching out and slapping him! I WAS SOOOOOOO ANGRY!!! He did not applaud any Collingwood marks, goals or even the victory (of which I was, at no stage, doubtful of - I knew we'd do enough to win it!)

Why, I wonder, do these people come to Collingwood matches? I am very tempted to call the Club to let them know about these so-called "supporters" - I for one don't want these people "supporting" our club, I think we can do without them and their money! Just think, this bloke has probably got his social club membership before the cut-off date and so will be entitled to tickets to the GF before most others on this BB...I welcome all of you, and hopefully Eddie reads this too, to come down to M7, Row J, and meet this dickhead! (Yep, I'm still steaming about it, 3 days later!)

Also, what is it with not being allowed to stand up and celebrate a goal? Many of us in M7 (in different rows too) were told on Friday night to sit down - why? Do you really need to see the umpires take the ball back to the centre??? Sorry - I'm too busy celebrating a great play by the Pies!

Obrees_girl Libra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 11:18 am

Culprit wrote:
Nah StKilda supporters cheer their team off at half time when they are getting beaten. I like winning and hate losing and if I bitch and whine about my teams performance when we play lousy and that upsets other's to bad. I wil no accept pathetic performances and thankfully Malthouse won't either.

Carlton will win the wooden spoon, Bombers will pump them this week and make them look the easy beats that they are.
I tipped Richmond to win this week as well. Razz

have you ever been on saintsational it is a fan forum site for stkilda ,one week they are saying grant thomas should be sacked and how unfit the players are and this week they are all ranting about how great gt is,it is pathetic and i dont believe it is what i would call supporting you club, As for essendon the only reason they won is because Melbourne played like dogs,they wouldnt have won otherwise, i think Carlton played really well on friday night but we played better,it was the best form we have seen Malloy and O'Bree play for awhile so that was great. I dont think Carlton will be as bad this year as everyone thinks.. All that matters is that we won and im postive we will keep winning Laughing

molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:16 pm

Well i would be in trouble regarding the standing up and celebrating a goal as I do this everytime i see them live,I even wave a flag*S*.

I hope it dosn't mean the mcg are toning down because if u can't celebrate a goal or a win then u better stay home.

*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
AB35 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2003 12:30 pm

Sure everyone is entitled to express their view (no matter how harsh) on the team's overall performance - and that's from the coach down to the supporters.

But bagging your own players is not on in my view. I don't hear the coach doing it. Imagine if team mates bagged one another other after a bad game!

It is OUR club - and that consists of our players, coaches, administrators and us - the members and supporters. Publicly bagging your own team is not healthy.

I don't understand why 'those' types of supporters (there are some in every club, and we probably all know at least one personally) get out of it. I don't think they actually realise how silly it looks - to see someone stand up in public, screaming their lungs out, and then realise, hey they're bagging their own players.

For goodness sake just stick to bagging the opposition players. There's been some funny sh*t said over the years at the footy! Keep them coming.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: