Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

To all you collingwood whingers!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:12 pm
Post subject: To all you collingwood whingers!!Reply with quote

WAKE UP you collingwood supporters who do nothing but bag collingwood your all a pain in the arse and frankly very boring people.

I wonder where you lot were a couple of years ago when we couldnt win a bloody game in 10 weeks, for godsake grow up and stop behaving like spoilt morons...A WIN OVER CARLTON BY ANY MARGIN IS A FANTSTIC WIN..do you really believe collingwood is going to beat carlton by a record margin everytime we play them...well if you do pull your bloody heads in...your spoiling the enjoyment us other collingwood people get just by seeing collingwood win...and for the record i thought last nights win was a pretty gutsy effort and congrats to the mighty pies we have played 2 games and won 2 games what the bloody hell else are we meant to do for godsake.

GROW UP and act like collingwood people your an imbarrassment to yourselves and your making this board look pretty stupid.

If you are collingwood bloody well get behind the club and SUPPORT!!!

FLOREAT PICA

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:23 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said. Standing in M10, there were three or four Collingwood "fans" around me and me mates that did nothing but bag. Nothing. No praise at all.

And then when a drunk scum supporter attacked me after the match only a couple Collingwood people stepped in to help me and my mates. That bloke that did help out was fantastic. The rest (and not the usual M10 boys, I don't think they saw what was happening) of the Collingwood "fans" who just stood to the side and watched can get ****** (rooted?).

(Word association edit by LD)
Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:30 pm

i think every club has it's fair share of baggers and Collingwood isn't any different in that. Yep, great that we've won 2 out of 2 (and yes, i was there week in and week out in 1999/2000 so i know what your talking about Joffa). I personally would have loved us to trounce Carlton on Friday night, if only for the percentage value lol....i'm happy with the win and i haven't seen much written about Molloy...i thought he played a brilliant game as did all the others.
No offence to you daicos4ever, but if i'd seen it, i too would have walked away....female with her elderly mum....i would have been more concerned about protecting her than anything else.

daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:36 pm

Proud Pies wrote:
No offence to you daicos4ever, but if i'd seen it, i too would have walked away....female with her elderly mum....i would have been more concerned about protecting her than anything else.

Yeah taht's fair enough, but I'm talking grown men here. And not walking away, gawking. Looking, watching. Didn't even try and get security. As I said, a couple did come in and try and break it up, thank god. I think a Collingwood fan's (one of the couple that did try andbreak it up) pregnant wife got hit by a Carlton scum. What kind of person does that? No excuse, drunk or whatever.

Those that know me will know I'm not the type that starts these things, and I didn't even provoke this moron, he just came straight at me as soon as the game finished. I hate violence at the footy, and I'm not happy that I had to be in the middle of this. Guess it does happen though. Hope it doesn't again.
Foreverpies 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 9:47 pm

Agree Joffa!!

At lot of people had cracked them at half time saying "but its Carlton"...well next week its going to be Geelong and last week was Richmond. The 4 points don't change.

Carlton played the best they could play, we didn't, which means we can only get better...2 from 2 I'm happy!!

GO PIES
wimmey Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 10:29 pm

I'm also sick of our own supporters bagging our players. There are a couple of women who sit behind me (Level 2) at the home games and all they do the whole game is rubbish our own players. I've almost had a gut full and it wont be long before I finally crack. AND IT WONT BE PRETTY Mad
annewilo 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 11:46 pm

too true Joff, I always am amazed at the woodwork holes vacant after a series of good wins over the years, but at the same time I respect ppls opinion to comment on their thoughts of a game.
I remember 1 year, I think it was 94 or 95, we had a string of wins or loses that were a margin of 2 or 3 points. I would have to look at the stats. And that went of for about 9 weeks. I remember thinking to myself, how much longer can I take this. But you do, you just keep going back and supporting because you love them.

Btw, how r things in the Cheer Squad. I have spoken to Frankie and because I have been away for 3 years, nearly 4, I have missed all the goings on. I must say, I am not too sure who you are in name. I see your comments in here all the time and note the great job you do in spreading the word.Please keep me uptodate as to it all.

Many thanks
Anne-London

Proud Pies Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2003 11:51 pm

ahhhh Anne, if you ever see the matches played over there....and they pan across to the Cheer squad when the game is almost over and we're winning....it's the bloke in GOLD!!!!!!! Gonna call him the Man with the Golden.............(feel free to fill in the gaps)
couragous cloke Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 12:19 am

hey daics4ever,

i was in M10 and i think i was one of the people just standing there and watching it! sorry m8
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 2:06 am

Where have all the chris tarrant knockers gone ?

What about the fantastic last quarter from lokan who ran his guts out ?

What about williams what a pick up ?

Mckee trys his guts out week in week out !!

Still no presti, burns, fraser, licca needed the run, didak just couldnt get into it but tried all night although kicked 2 goals, cloke the leagues greatest defence player was off the ground injured for some time, the good sign from this game was the superstar of modern day football took some pretty strong marks..A Rocca.

I loved it last night i thoroughly enjoyed the victory and it was well deserved if anyone truly believes we are gonna cakewalk every game get of the band wagon, act like collingwood people and not the filth from tiger land.

Joffa Corfe

Brown26 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 2:28 am

I've shut the chriss tarrant knockers out joff... Razz

nah seriously, friday nght I sat near a group of no knowledge losers (carlton) and a group of supporters who all they did was bag the carlton players, also carlton supporters. why they even bother going I have no idea, all they did was bag their players who, let's be honest, played above their best mostly.

any collingwood supporters who do that, and only that, again, why bother even going ot the game, or pretending to support.

hopefully the group of bagging supporters will be balanced with an even larger group of real supporters, who can give a guy support when he does his best, ala McKEe, who was terrific last week, a really great game for him.

- Ben
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 3:12 am

annewilo wrote:
too true Joff, I always am amazed at the woodwork holes vacant after a series of good wins over the years, but at the same time I respect ppls opinion to comment on their thoughts of a game.
I remember 1 year, I think it was 94 or 95, we had a string of wins or loses that were a margin of 2 or 3 points. I would have to look at the stats. And that went of for about 9 weeks. I remember thinking to myself, how much longer can I take this. But you do, you just keep going back and supporting because you love them.

Btw, how r things in the Cheer Squad. I have spoken to Frankie and because I have been away for 3 years, nearly 4, I have missed all the goings on. I must say, I am not too sure who you are in name. I see your comments in here all the time and note the great job you do in spreading the word.Please keep me uptodate as to it all.

Many thanks
Anne-London

Anne good to chat with you,

My story is quite short, i was in the notorious unofficial cheersquad some 3 to 4 years ago we were getting into too much trouble keeping in mind at that time we were being belted every week, joined the official cheersquad 3 years ago and i absolutely love it, love the passion, love the people, ive been on the committe of the committe this year im back on as chant leader, the gold is the victory gold as in jacket and wig although i have now resigned the wig, it goes on when the pies have the game in hand and its time to celebrate, we now have a gold flag it gets waved when the gold jacket goes on to start the long slow haunting coll...ing...wood victory chant..it must seem like something from ashton's circus LOL but beive it or not anne thats what we do Wink

And we love it!!

Joffa Corfe

Madpies_Fan Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 12:56 pm

I love where I sit at the footy now, in the single row of seats, my dad or mum sit behind me and I don't have to put up with the crap that comes out of the mouths of ppl as much. I can still here the loud mouths across the isle, but I'm so into the game that I usually don't hear em now (lot easier to ignore when they're not sitting behind or next to you)...I think its fantastic that the Pies have won they're first 2 games, its very well done. And just for the record I tipped the Pies to win by 18 points (Doh, I was 2 off) coz unlike some, I thought it would be a tough close game, and a good one at that. Good stuff pies!
Hiya-and-Higher 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 7:55 pm

Well said Joffa! Every one of our lads has talent, certainly more talent than the whingers, who never make a mistake and always do everything perfect every day, who never carry an injury, who never feel crook, who never get sleepless nights when they have a new born baby.

As much as the players of other clubs are our enemies, the fact is they too have talent and on their day they can get 30 possessions or kick six goals or blanket our player and give him an off day...

So what you need is a team in which some players will have good days and some off days, but good or bad, as long as they do the 1 percenters, we are going to win more than we lose. Our guys have got that spirit. And I think MOST Collingwood supporters have that spirit too!
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2003 8:57 pm

is the gold jacket multiplying?? i saw u joffa and about 4 kids wandering around after the game lol!
Shocked Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4   

Jump to: