Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Blues Joke

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAAS 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:23 pm
Post subject: Blues JokeReply with quote

Thought this would be an appropiate way of starting the week.

An Essendon fan, a Carlton fan and a Collingwood fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze. All of a sudden Saudi police crashed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offence in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death!

However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment. By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheikh decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheikh suddenly said, "It is my first wife's birthday
today, and she has asked me to grant each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Essendon fan was first in line (he had drunk the least), so he thought about this for a while and then said, "Please tie a pillow to my back."
This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through.
The Essendon fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.
The Carlton fan was next up (he had almost finished an entire six pack by himself), and after watching the scene, said "Alright! Please fix two pillows on my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again, sending the Carlton fan out crying like a little girl.
The Collingwood fan was the last one up (he had finished off the crate), but before he could say anything, the Sheikh turned to him and said, "You support the greatest team in the world, your supporters are some of the best and most loyal fans in the world. For this, you may
have two wishes!" "Thank you, your Royal Highness," the Collingwood fan replies.
"In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."
"Not only are you an honourable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave," the Sheikh says with an admiring look on his face.
"If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And, your second wish....what is it to be?"

"Tie the Carlton fan to my back."

we are the loyalist, football supporters
the world has ever had.
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:26 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

thats a good joke Smile Laughing

jlc
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:27 pm

CAAS wrote:
Thought this would be an appropiate way of starting the week.

An Essendon fan, a Carlton fan and a Collingwood fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze. All of a sudden Saudi police crashed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offence in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death!

However, after many months and with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment. By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheikh decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheikh suddenly said, "It is my first wife's birthday
today, and she has asked me to grant each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Essendon fan was first in line (he had drunk the least), so he thought about this for a while and then said, "Please tie a pillow to my back."
This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through.
The Essendon fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.
The Carlton fan was next up (he had almost finished an entire six pack by himself), and after watching the scene, said "Alright! Please fix two pillows on my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again, sending the Carlton fan out crying like a little girl.
The Collingwood fan was the last one up (he had finished off the crate), but before he could say anything, the Sheikh turned to him and said, "You support the greatest team in the world, your supporters are some of the best and most loyal fans in the world. For this, you may
have two wishes!" "Thank you, your Royal Highness," the Collingwood fan replies.
"In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."
"Not only are you an honourable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave," the Sheikh says with an admiring look on his face.
"If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And, your second wish....what is it to be?"

"Tie the Carlton fan to my back."
Give me an example. What was it like before many months and with the help of very good lawyers they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment ? Interesting. Yeah. . . . even that. But can 100 lashes is what you desire ever happen?
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:38 pm

LOL CAAS. Love it!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
eddieforprez 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 3:48 pm
Post subject: Here we goooooReply with quote

On average how many knowledgable polite and intelligent carlton supporters attend their games?
Both of them.

What do you call a highly skilled fearless backman at Carlton?
A visitor

Why is it handy to admit to following the blues?
Use of the handicap parking spots

keep em comin......

magpie willow 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 6:14 pm

CLASSIC JOKE CAAS!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

CARN THE PIES!!!!
ROCCA 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 6:47 pm

Great joke CASS Very Happy
Colin G Wood 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2003 11:44 pm
Post subject: Another OneReply with quote

Ha Ha

While we are at it...

Name the three VFL / AFL Teams that started with the letter "F"

1. Fitzroy
2. Footscray

and...

3. (*&^%^& Carlton
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:21 am

Nice joke mate, But i think you should know that the same joke was on English Premier League Soccer part of this board 3 weeks ago!

It would still be on there if you want proof, except the joke was an Arsenal fan, Tottenham fan and a Liverpool fan.

I think it was the great gentleman Londonpie who put it on.

I thought i had better reply to this as this joke is way to good to be stolen from a great man like Londonpie.

creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:28 am

Ive just check it mate as it is still there under JOKE!

Except for changing the teams you have copied it word for friggin word!

It is now at the top of EPLS!

CAAS 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 1:21 pm

creedymagpie wrote:
Ive just check it mate as it is still there under JOKE!

Except for changing the teams you have copied it word for friggin word!

It is now at the top of EPLS!

I got an email mate and posted the email on here. Dont give me crap about copying things? When was the last time you were original?

The silence is deafening. And for your info, I havent been in the English Football thread for a while, well over a month or 2.

we are the loyalist, football supporters
the world has ever had.
THE POSSUM PIES 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:19 pm

Its all good stuff fella's, I don't care where you got it from, I'm sure there are many fans out there like myself who don't look at many other sites, so if it wasn't for you guys we would miss all this JOCULARITY!!!
Keep it coming!!!

Die Scum Die!!!
thommo 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:50 pm

Little Johnny and his family were at the family court
Little Johnnys mum and dad are infront of the judge and
the jugde ask them who would take custerdy of little Johnny.
Mum said "I will look after my son," dad turned to the jugde and
said "I want to take care of my son."The judge looked at both the parents and said"I think i will ask little Johnny who he wants to live with".
Little Johnny do you want to go and live with your mother,Little Johnny replies "no sir mummy bets me".The judge then said "would you like to go and live with you dad", little Johnny said "no sir daddy bets me to".
The judge was amazed with the answers and said"little Johnny who do you want to live with then".Little Johnny said "I want to go and live with
Carlton because they cant bet anyone".
MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 7:10 pm

Quote:
this joke is way to good to be stolen

lol m8 pull ya head in.
the carlton version has been going around for ages, I even think it was posted here last year sometime, have a trawl through the archives and you'll no doubt find it, an original joke nowdays is rare. only problem with that joke is you'd have to look hard to find a carlton supporter now days, they seem to have all gone into hiding.

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 7:41 pm

Great jokes dudes!

Man, how hard will it be for me not to blurt them out to my very passionate Carlton supporting boyfriend??? Grrr........

Although I have a feeling at 3 quarter time on Friday night, after my fair share of scotches that the jokes will all come flowing out to him and all his Carlscum supporting mates! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: