Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Rodan & the Toothless Tigers

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 10:50 am
Post subject: Rodan & the Toothless TigersReply with quote

How stupid is Frawley, i mean really. His best & most exciting onballer, as he proved last year, sits in the back pocket all night. Now stats may say Wayne Campbell is their best, but we all know he likes to sit behind the play and rack up stats. Rodan is hard at it (not like Campbell), fast (not like Campbell), exciting (not like Campbell) and actually shows passion for his footy (you get the idea by now). To waste a guy like him when the other nuffies are getting smashed all over the ground is a disgrace for football. Bowden is a frontrunner with no heart ditto for most of the others in their midfield. Kane Johnson & Coughlan will stand up for them, and they might get Chaffey back Wink If last nights effort is indicative of the tigers they are in for a very long year. Richo was destroying Walker but then as can happen he imploded and Walker had hung in there to reap a bit of a reward in the second half.

Last edited by Cam on Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Warbler 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 11:04 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just so pleased to win this one and not only for bragging rights ,but cos if bitchmond only play one good game per year it seems to be against us .
Have to agree with Cam , when your best paid player is a pea hearted sook - just what sort of an example does it set for the other players .
Youngsters come to the club with promise and end up just cruising like the rest of the side .
Good move by Wayne Britten to get assistant coaches job there - it'll be the first senior coaching vacancy to come up !

C'ARN THE MIGHTY WOODS
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 1:29 pm

Yeah Richmond have got some real problems and one of them is Frawley. He's not a coache's arsehole. Get rid of himn i say, in true Richmond style. Knife in the back Wink

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
magpie willow 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 4:10 pm

There just crap richscum the always have been and they have had the woodwork over us for the pst few years but now we have won the last two and now hopefully we can have the woodwork over them for many years to come.

CARN THE PIES!!!!
Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 5:20 pm

The Roos won by 26 so we're still on top of the ladder !!

It's a game. Enjoy it. Very Happy
GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2003 9:16 pm

good i hope bitchmond end up last and u see there band wagon supporters crawl back in the wood by rnd 5 they will have no one to watch them lol
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:56 am

Frawley needs to play Rodan and Coughlan in the midfield to at least give their supporters hope for the future.

I would also play Krakouer more often as he has a good goal sense. Richardson at least gives them a contest but he needs more help in the forward line. Teams know that the ball more often than not goes to Richo and often he gets double or triple teamed. The other forwards need to stand up and be counted.

jlc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: