Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT CARLLLLLLON?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rhain 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2000 2:11 pm
Post subject: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT CARLLLLLLON?Reply with quote

GO PIES!!!!!!!!!!
I don't normally talk about other clubs but Carlllon are an exception. Bag em as much as you like and tell us why you hate them and who you hate the most. Oh and don't talk about co-ordinators this time talk about the topic lol
GO PIES!!!!!
P.S. Remember say what you like about carllllon!

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2000 3:05 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

carlton are the last people (if that) i want to talk about at the moment. so i won't go too far, but they are a bunch of feral scumsucking wankers and i hope essendon give them a flogging next week!!
GO PIES
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2000 3:07 pm

Hey Magpiera Essendon r cool ok, cept when they play us.
Well why r we wastin space on Carlton all i have to say about them is some of their players are kewl however there arrogant [snip] supporters shit me to tears especially the faggoty cheer squad. Seems we can never not get in a fight with them Carlton idiots. A bit of rivalry is cool though unlike the dumb Sydney cheersquad who sucked up to us so bad!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2000 2:28 am

Hey Spidergirl,
lol how did they suck up to you guys?
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2000 7:01 am

ha! wouldnt it be funny if carlton did essendon over again then lost the grand final again! the winners being melbourne of course.
*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2000 7:23 am

i hope essendon beat carlton and it's an essendon melbourne grand final
if carlton made the grand final two years in a row i'd never heard the end of it at school
nikki 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2000 8:54 am

Well what can i say about caaaarlton... I hate them with a passion they are a bunch of faggots who prance around like fairies...
What i cant stand is their supporters they are so arrogant and think they are going to win all the time... Perfect example Round 3 this year i went woith 3 carlton fans thatk god i meet a pie fan that i know and they were so arrogant the whole way there and before the game started they were sure they were going to win... But we showed them I will never forget that day when we stuck it up those scums at $£%^$^ land ....sorry got a bit carried away there but i just cant stand them lol

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR A HERO..

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2000 12:58 pm

Nick the Pieman,
Stupid Sydney - Down in the Ponsford with the Outer Cheersquad we always try start up shit with the opposition cheersquad, taunt them all day and stuff then this dumb bat in the Sydney cheersquad shocked us all and didn't bite instead she started complimenting us on how good we were and how she wished she we were in their cheersquad then every time our players did something she would clap and say oh yes that was a good mark really yes well done Collingwood. She was actually being serious not sarcastic. What an idiot, coming to the footy in Sydney stuff then being Mrs.Nice to Collingwood all day. What a headache we had by the end of it she wouldnt shut up all day and i coped the worst of it on the end of the row next to her the whole match. Next year we are bringing earplugs! Still it was a change from the scumbags from Adelaide and arrogant wogs from Caaarlton.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

Broadie 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2000 2:07 am

I feel like mother hen at the moment.

Can we find any other way to insult people other than the lazy homophobia of "they're /he's a / she's a $£%^$^"?

No wonder so many people think our supporters are filthy mongrels.
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2000 3:00 am

Suggest you have a look at
http://www.thesaurus.com/
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2000 3:40 am

Come off it, u want to be posh fu@ks go sit with the St.Kilda ppl or Melbourne. Take ya little tarten rugs pack ya friggen land rovers and sit there all day giving a few lousy claps after every goal!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2000 10:38 am

fremantle are the most stupid supporters out, has anyone seen what they wear?? anyway we were giving them the shits all day at the ansett cup game at waverly in feb, and the only comeback they had was "oh yous are a bunch of clowns" with what they had on i think they were the clowns. essendon supporters and one of the worst esp that slut down the ponsford end in round 22, that dickhead kept standing up and yelling shit out to the yobbo collignwood cheersquad and was dressed like she was going to metro or something, anyway anyone who was down that end should know who im talking about.
magpienick 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2000 11:47 am

Spidergirl

Sav Rocca, Anthony Rocca, Andrew Dimattina, Paul Licuria, Simon Prestigiacomo. What do these guys have in common?

According to you they are probably arrogant Wogs!

It's attitudes like that which have prevented class "ethnic" players coming to Collingwood. Imagine if we had Kouta or a Camporealle playing for us not to mention some aboriginal players like Michael O'Loughlin, Darryl White, Adam Goodes or Byron Pickett.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2000 1:21 pm

Actually i am not being racist here coz my family r wogs so its kinda alright 4 me to say it u see.

Carlton are arrogant wogs though. They try and publicise the fact of where they came from - We are Carlton wogs look out we are coming through we own everything! If u get wot i mean.

Dimma rulz by the way - both Dimmas! Oh and Paul of course!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2000 3:16 pm

magpienick, what about neon leon?? he is there and spidergirl doesnt have a prob with him. i think you are over reacting slightly. anyway does anyone know what that shit on the carlton flag actually says (in ENGLISH).
and no one has been prevented from coming to collingwood, the ones you mentioned are at collingwood.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: