Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What will Cameron Cloke be?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BUCKS 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 2:51 pm
Post subject: What will Cameron Cloke be?Reply with quote

Just a change of subject, I haven’t seen much of Cameron, all I know is that he is a real big lad. Just a question, what will he be in a few years - a ruckman, centre half forward or a full forward? (I even heard he'll turn into a back-man). And also how has he been looking for Williamstown; where have they been playing him?
Stunning Steve McKee Libra

Clearances not Hit Outs are the Key

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:03 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

He played Teal Cup as ruckman. More likely to used in variety positions this year as the VFL ruckman are generally heavy weights something young Cameron isn't.

He will be playing on Saturday at Vic Park for Williamstown against the Bendigo Bombers.
dimo 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 3:53 pm

I hope he is as good as his older brother..

GO PIES
i_luv_tarkyn! Scorpio

Dream Big!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 4:06 pm

cameron will have a year in for williamstown like jasom did. i think he will have a similar role, he is a big kick and takes strong marks and showed a lot of courage last year.
from what i have heard from a close connection to the clokes, cameron is better than jason but travis (16) is the real gun!
cant wait to see them all playing in the black and white in the near future Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

luv jess

TRELOS 

TRELOS

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 9:38 pm

just wondering does the player if is getting picked up under the father-son rule have to agree to it?
cos im assuiming if Travis is a gun we would have a look at him for sure, and i think we'd have the upper hand over the tigers as both his other brothers are with the pies
angel 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 8:46 am

Yes he does but I gather the Clokes come as a package deal organised by parents and if we want him we get him. He wants to play alongside his brother.
MagpieMel Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 3:06 pm
Post subject: I'm impressedReply with quote

I happened to be at the bistro today while the closed training session was taking place and before the blinds got pulled down I had the chance to see what I assumed had to be a fluke goal from the boundary line by Cameron, funny thing is he did it 6 times so I guess it wasn't a fluke after all. It was quite an impressive goal so maybe we'll end up having one Cloke in the backline and one in the forward line.
scud 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 9:23 pm

Trav will be the best player out of the three then jason and cam. Many ppl believe that the only reason cam got drafted was to get trav. Hopefully he can prove this theory wrong. I wouldn't expect him to play senior footy for a couple of seasons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: