Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Hydra ~ Caro rears her head again

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 180, 181, 182  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 5:01 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

my dad reckons all caro needs is a broomstick and she'll be right!

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 10:01 am

ive got no problem with a woman as the chief of footy at the age or at any other media outlet or in any other position in any industry. she is paid to report on fact and occasionally opinion and for that, if she wants to pick the filth to win, thats her decision. but it shows pretty poorly on herself and the paper in doing so. it couldnt honestly be passed off as carro genuinely believing they would win and therefore it has to be assumed she allows her bias to infiltrate almost all aspects of her footy coverage. and then she goes on and on about eddie's supposed conflict of interest. she needs to pull her head in or the age needs to show some balls and do something about her. perhaps they are shit scared of demoting a woman?

paulie 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 10:17 am

Personally i would perfer her with a large black leather whip, but that's just me.

BJ Aquarius

Harry C - The champion of the Harrys

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 6:03 pm

What do I think of Carro???.. Hmmmmmmmmmm

paulie 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2002 1:45 pm

I know how you feel BJ,I to would like to make her bleed!!!!!!

Afro-Orfa Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 9:08 am

Ugly woman? without a brain ... she seems to only chase the negative angles or the money stories ... maybe she is the 3rd antichrist? maybe she is just a bitter and twistered yella streak ...

She is doing someone somehwere ... as horrible as that thought may be ... or maybe they all get a laugh at her expense ... She will probably go back underground when the Pies win the flag !!!

Go Pies!!!

GreekLunatic 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:44 am
Post subject: did anyone hear caros comments about collingwoodReply with quote

i was walking talking crap last nite dont know why i guess i was bored but that bitchmond cow said something on the lines that brisbane and port adelaide are clearlly the best 2 sides and that they will take a power of beating this yr if anyone saw that show did i hear right or was i dreaming
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 10:41 am

I don't remember hearing any mention of Collingwood during the entire show (or at least nothing worth remembering!)

But it was funny to see the body language of Caro and Kevin Sheedy - could they have sat any further away from each other whilst still sitting on the same couch? LOL And you can tell that both Mark Williams and Sheedy don't like her - they kept talking right over the top of her. It was quite funny actually (and the treatment she deserves - she really doesn't know much about the game at all!)

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:11 am

Brisbane, yes.

Port without Francou for the season and Tredrea for a few weeks.. they will be interesting to watch. A bit like an ugly partner who is good in bed - great at home but can be embarrassing away. They will depend more on their frontrunners like Stu Dew (to get a kick), Che Galah-Telstra Dome Conflict, Nick "I can't believe he's not butter" Stevens and the thespians of the lot the Bilo Sisters (use them, but don't confuse with quality).

I think its good that they keep the pies out of the spotlight. Media talk doesnt win you games, nor flags for that matter. The pies of 90 were written off, its was meant to be the bombers by how far.

Caro is the ultimate woman, sexy, sophisticated, loves her footy. Should be more of her. If i was single, i'd date her sister. Looove those genes.
chalky 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:13 am

Watson and wilson kept harping on about ports' dismal record in last years finals. Williams began answering, using a few flimsy excuses - travel, injuries, mental let downs.
But when pressed again Williams finally stated that everyone in the media had underestimated Collingwood. They were a very good side that pushed hard and nearly won a GF. He was trying to make the point that Collingwood won the semi, fair and square, not that Port had lost it. Wilson wouldn't acknowledge this and started the goofy psychlogical bit. Geez, I thought Williams was going to belt in the head. I think he doesn't like her. DOH!
She was having a bad night. Williams and Sheedy both ignored her, as kristin5 posted. Sheeds even said something like "what would you know, you're a woman" (or words to that effect) It was truely a bizarre show, going downhill quickly. They don't talk footy anymore, they talk crap
Saw the post, couldn't resist. cheers
AB35 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:18 am

If they could get Eddie on the show every few weeks it would probably save them. What a contrast between last week's show!
MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:20 am

kristin5 wrote:
I don't remember hearing any mention of Collingwood during the entire show

WOW...what a surprise eh? We never get mentions when we are winning...just wait till we drop one, she'll have plenty to say then I bet Rolling Eyes
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:39 am

Now that Chalky mentions it, I do remember Mark Williams saying everyone underestimated Collingwood before the finals last year - he was actually quite complimentary about us (probably starting some mind games before our match v Port in May - that's the cynic in me, talking!). He said that not only were we good enough to beat his mob in the QF, but that we'd come close to beating them earlier in the year and we nearly knocked Brissy off in the GF.

On another site, they are saying that Williams hates Caro cos of some comments she made regarding the death of his brother - but I don't recall this?

Tim Watson was very uncomfortable in his role of host - he wasn't able to control the flow of conversation as well as Brucie!

dimo 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:57 pm

She is just full of HOT AIR..........Trying to make a name in the AFL..
Chantal85 Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 1:52 pm
Post subject: Caroline WilsonReply with quote

Did anyone else just hear Caroline Wilson on 3aw i think it was. She was critising eddie mcguire and saying that he is completely biased and shouldnt commentate collingwood games. Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 180, 181, 182  Next
Page 3 of 182   

Jump to: