Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

ticketmaster7

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
STOKA35 Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 10:21 pm
Post subject: ticketmaster7Reply with quote

what a ****ing joke order my tickects on monday from adelaide thought i better order or i might miss out talk to the phone chick no worries mr stokes 2 tickets for wizard cup gf adelaide v collingwood general admission area level one pick your tickets up from gate six thought you beuaty close to the action.get to the ground some clown yells out there has been a line communication tickets have to be printed in the city and havent arrived yet please wait in your surname line till tickkets arrive.yeh great tickets arrive 30-40 min later the bird who is serving s aisle has no idea so i go to the t aisle coz no one was in that line got to the window and asked to be served no worries she said whats your number qouted the number she writes it on a pad paper and says hve to do it this way and you have to sit on level 3 i said bullshit i got level 1 tickets she says coz of the **** up we have to do it this way what a joke.

(expletives edited)
Madpies_Fan Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to post a topic on this. I decided to book my G/A ticket on Tuesday morning, previous games I've just brought on the day, but thought I had better book. So my dad and I arrive at around 4.30 and park the car. We walk around to gate 6 and wait in line. After 5 ticked by we're all saying why the hell hasn't the ticket box open. I don't even think they announced it until nearly 5.30 or something. Yer, I just loved the it will be here in 5 mins BS. After the ticket window opened, they then informed us that only some of the tickets had been found and they were still sorting it out. I eventually got my tic after 6, only after I went up and said that my dad has a disability and can't stand here much longer waiting. The lady didn't find my tic. but gave us some tics so we could go in. I'd like to know when they found out about this prob. You'd think someone would of been able to fix it..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: