Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

RE-FOCUS, RE-GROUP - ROUND 1 - Countdown begins

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 9:05 pm
Post subject: RE-FOCUS, RE-GROUP - ROUND 1 - Countdown beginsReply with quote

Ok pre-season has come and gone. We won three out of four.

Round 1 is two weeks away.

What are we going to have to do to beat Richmond and start the year off with the four premiership points that we have always seemed to miss out on in previous seasons?

Jen

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 6:12 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

bribe the umps to get tazza off. it worked so well last year with bucks of course.
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:16 am

Well on 927 this morning Kevin Bartlett stated that he thinks Tarrant will get off. Bartlett is on the rules committee so thats a good sign.

His points were:

Contact was close to the ball

Contact was minimal

Lets hope Kevin is right.

although the tribunal are not consistent so who knows

jlc
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 9:49 am

I agree Jen, regardless of Saturday night's result, overall we had a pretty good pre-season and now it's time to move on to the real stuff. And the first couple of rounds are going to be a big challenge because of the number of players who are not - and may not be - available.

The players also need to move on now, mentally in particular, and put the two GF losses behind them. The wonderful media will delight in reminding us of this fact every chance they get so the guys need to just concentrate on what's ahead, as it can be easy to dwell on things when there's a reminder around every corner! Collingwood will always have to deal with more pressure and expectations than any other club but with Mick's guidance I'm sure our boys can handle it and in fact will thrive on the challenges ahead. Bring on round one!

GO PIES!
Marg
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:10 am

I am praying that he gets off, otherwise i reckon ill have to pull out the boots and get out there cos that many players are injured and suspended Crying or Very sad

Sat nite was a lost opportunity, all the shitiness and anger in the world cant get it back (thats what im TRYING to tell mysefl). Weve gotta move on, try and forget about it and concentrate on getting the best side out there we possibly can for round one. Maybe i should take my own advice! Im SUCH A SHOCKING, SORE LOSER Evil or Very Mad

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:54 am

Good Stuff Jen and Marg! Exactly right. You see it all the time, it is nothing new, they jump on they jump off. Who cares leave them to it. Remember the LAST game of the year is the MOST important. We will be there. Don't worry about stupid comments from opposition supporters whose side won't even make the 8. MM knows what he's doing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: