Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Idiots!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
I@n S 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 1:33 am
Post subject: Idiots!Reply with quote

Let me put it plain and simple. The Meaning of an Idiot is:

A Essendon fan who sends you a SMS saying Collingwood season is over after the pre-season loss and then phones you to say the same crap..
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 2:52 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm ... you people should choose your "friends" a bit more wisely.

Actually I had a similar experience in a shop tonight on my way home. I was wearing the Collingwood gear, of course, and some guy says to me ... real polite, like ... "Did the Crows look good tonight?"

I said, "No ... They looked real bloody ugly."

Then I added ... "Dickhead."

Then he protested his innocence, "But I come from Victoria."

I said, "I don't care where the f*@k you come from."

Pretty nondescript conversation, I guess ... but really the last thing you need after a night like that.

... what a dickhead.

Actually, years ago when we were down the bottom of the ladder I was walking home after a loss to Carlton. Some smart arse pulled up in a car next to me and asked, "Did Collingwood lose again?"

I replied, "Why don't you buy a f*@ken newspaper, you cheap c**t."

Don't you just LOVE the cheap-shot merchants who come out of the woodwork when we lose?
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 3:52 am

Yep, everyone is a real happy to let you know that Collingwood have lost, when they know you support Collingwood......my response to wanks like that is always the same....."yep Collingwood lost why do you care?? I mean i don't give a flyin (expletive) how your team went so piss orrrf" or what really gets to them is if you start treating them like a collingwood supporter and talk to them about different players etc...then they always kinda stop you and say that they don't care because they support someone else.....then my response is "well I would have thought that you would be telling me how your team went this week, rather than tell me all about mine.." I say don't worry about it...this is the sort of crap that you have to put up with from the envious when you support the greatest team in the AFL.

tessa, maybe you should remind that person how well Port went against Carlton last night, only found out that port got beaten because I overheard someone talk about it at the pub....hahahahahahaha beaten by carlton...hahahahahahhahaha

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 6:33 am

it says something about collingwood that everyone, regardless of thier allegiance, always knows the result of maggies games while barely any of us could even name who the other teams in the comp were playing that weekend let alone who won for at least a day or two.
MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 11:04 am

The only reason we cop more than anyone else when we lose is because we are so damn passionate and 'BITE' at every bit of bait put out there for us! I always fall victim to it hook, line and sinker Crying or Very sad I tell myself...NO... This time I am gonna ignore ppl's smart assed comments and refrain from lashing out....but I never can Evil or Very Mad No matter how hard I try!

And as far as people knowing more about how we're travelling than their own team.......well.....I think that's great...because after all 'YOU SHOULD ONLY WORRY WHEN PEOPLE STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU!'
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 11:32 am

Whenever people bag me or give me a bit of stick when Collingwood lose i take it with a grain of salt. The fact is people get jealous as Collingwood is the best football team going round.

You know we are doing something right when we are back to being the most hated team going around Wink

jlc
Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:50 pm

The worst thing about our period at the bottom was fans of other teams losing their hatred for us, in fact some came to pity us and start to hope we could string some wins together.
I loathed that.
The thing about Colllingwood is not that we are the best team going around, doesn't matter if we are not, just the fact that we draw the attention of every supporter in the league.
We are the best, most loved, most hated CLUB in the football world.
Thats what I love about CFC, and it's great to be back in that number 1 position.

-Craig

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 12:58 pm

instead of team i should have stated club.

jlc
I@n S 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 3:47 pm

Friend Michael thought of a good comeback that I wish I thought of.
It was 'ok if your going by pre-season form then Essenscum should get the wooden spoon' Razz
Hanskies Virgo

~~DUNN~~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2003 4:03 pm

I had a carlton supporter txt me to ask me who won - Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
What a wanker!

Dont take life too seriously.....Its not forever
Hanskies» Created by Mum & Dad » Powered by Food And Water ltd. Est 1984.
HANSKIES© 1984-2006. All Rights Reserved.
lsdswooper 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 8:47 am

Anti Collingwood crap has be around for as long as I can remember, doesn't really register with me anymore. They do it just to get a reaction.
Their losers, simply jealous of our prominence, status, instant recognition in the aussie community.
fan4collingwood Aries

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 8:58 am

My mum taught me very early in life that as a collingwood supporter we HAVE to have broad shoulders to take all the rubbish that is dealt out to us.especially since I grew up in a carlton recruitment area.GAG!
And on saturday night someone draped a crows scarf around our magpie windcatcher in the front yard...blamed the son in law.........who swears blind it wasn't him! Thought about having a scarf burning ceremony, but just chucked it in the bin.after all the granddogs came to visit and had left a few deposits to be chucked in on top of it.
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2003 12:12 pm

With u 100% Magpira. Im a hot headed, bad tempered, fiery b*tch and i cant ignore ppl. I do try. Thats why I dont speak to many non Collingwood ppl anymore. Im sick of fighting. Ppl at Uni think im a freak!

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: