Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Premiership cup tour

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Son of the Boonman wrote:
Bendigo Swap Meet 12-13 November. Petrolheads from all over Australia are taking over the town

Lazzadesilva will share his bed with you are desperate 😁

Ohh………………don’t get me all excited like that dude 😅 I abuse bloody umpires in my sleep so that should be fun 🤪 Also instead of counting sheep, I count the Carscum membership list which is the same thing 😜 We could do it together 😂

eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:31 pm

Thanks guys, luckily I managed to find somewhere at the last minute due to a cancellation, if I'd realised it was petrol heads taking over, I may have pulled out of my event tomorrow night!!!
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:32 pm

makri wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
So, has anyone got their photo taken yet? How are they doing it, are they taking photos to download later or using your phone?

The photos are uploaded to a Google drive. Went down to the club today. No queue whatsoever. Took photo at 11, photo was there to download when I checked at 12. Photographer will also take a few shots on your own phone if you want.

Thanks, yeah I headed down at 12 today and 1 group in front of me, got pics on phone and the google drive. Even the shop was quiet with about a dozen or so people in there. Managed to try on the shirt I've preordered to make sure the size is right!
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:23 pm

We got our photos with the cup yesterday.

I got to speaking with someone... I think a membership person... at the club and they said it was the busiest day. I thought to myself thats typical. But the line was still very short and very quick.

We had a range of photos taken with different people in our group. And it's amazing how everyone was talking and joking and just enjoying the day. We even watched the first quarter with some other supporters and people were just joking around and enjoying it. It was good.

Apparently there was an issue earlier in the day with someone kissing the cup and lifting it up high into the air (basically being a bit of a dick) but I didnt see anything myself. I did hear a security person tell someone off for lifting the cup up after we'd taken our photos.

Overall, I'm very happy with the photos. The only minor bother was trying to find them on the drive.

For me, it really hit home that we are PREMIERS! Also spent a little bit of money in the shop. Cool

Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:36 pm

I was fortunate enough to get a pic with the cup, today in Ballarat. The line was long but moved quickly, it was such a joy to see all the beaming magpie faces. Everyone was friendly, chatty and happy.
orie Cancer

A MADPIE FOR LIFE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:18 am
Post subject: The Cup at the AIA centreReply with quote

does anyone know what day the cup will be available for photos at the AIA centre this week?
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:36 am

It’s on page 1, but just Tuesday by the looks of it.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:44 pm

yep, went today!
Photo is rather ordinary!!
but hey, i got to put my fingerprints on the cup!!!!
awesome!

had a chat about our membership, expecting an email soon,

bought a couple of windcheaters and a nice polo, dont forget to use your membership 10% discount!

FYI the coffee shop still says welcome on the door, but the other door says "not open to the public" or something!!!

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:21 pm

think positive wrote:
FYI the coffee shop still says welcome on the door, but the other door says "not open to the public" or something!!!

Yeah, my parents got kicked out Laughing Players and CFC staff only they were told. Right after Dad spent a few $100 in the store too. He wouldn't have been happy.

But if its for players and staff only, maybe remove the access for the public with a door that says WELCOME. Also they told my Mrs who is heavily pregnant that she had to go to KIA arena for the toilet. And of course it was closed when we got there.

I get the players and staff want their own area and deserve their own area, but you'd think having a cafe and toilet for us people that spend fortunes in the shop and are invited to come in for photos with the cup, it isnt much to ask for. It's an easy fix.

Wonder what they'd do if someone went into labour? (DW she's not THAT close yet). Sorry this is for us only, you'll need to go outside if you're giving birth. We cant give you a towel, but you can buy one in the shop. Laughing

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:17 pm

Presti35 wrote:
think positive wrote:

Yeah, my parents got kicked out Laughing Players and CFC staff only they were told. Right after Dad spent a few $100 in the store too. He wouldn't have been happy.

But if its for players and staff only, maybe remove the access for the public with a door that says WELCOME. Also they told my Mrs who is heavily pregnant that she had to go to KIA arena for the toilet. And of course it was closed when we got there.

I get the players and staff want their own area and deserve their own area, but you'd think having a cafe and toilet for us people that spend fortunes in the shop and are invited to come in for photos with the cup, it isnt much to ask for. It's an easy fix.

Wonder what they'd do if someone went into labour? (DW she's not THAT close yet). Sorry this is for us only, you'll need to go outside if you're giving birth. We cant give you a towel, but you can buy one in the shop. Laughing

gees the toilet thing is terrible, id say something.

yes i was talking to a couple of gents at the door, a woman came to the door and said no access to the public, i agree they need to take the welcome sign down, you feel like a nong standing there wondering!

there used to be a cafe inside near the shop too, thats also gone. they have a nice thatre though!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: