Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

It's gonna hit the fan

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
boomer 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2000 5:26 pm
Post subject: It's gonna hit the fanReply with quote

I know this is gonna cause a fight...but can we please have less "player X is so hot and sexy" and more informed, interesting conversation. Now...i know that these girls are smart (spider girl, ren etc) but surely theres more to a players worth than "and he's so sexy" or "he cant go he's a spunk"?

Lets judge them on performance and worth to the club, for what they are payed by the club to do - win games!

Give me a ugly premiership team over a 'spunky' wooden spooner any day!!

Once again - no malice intended.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2000 5:39 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Boomer we have had this discussion with the "girls" before and that is why the "Chicks Channel" board was introduced recently. If you are relating this topic to the Anthony Rocca posts, I think most of that was just joking around. (emma etc)

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 19 August 2000).]
boomer 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2000 5:47 pm

Thanks joel - i am just a bit annoyed that people come on here claiming to know players, or be girlfriends with players!

I happen to know a player, but dont need to rant and rave about him, or even spill his name. I just dont see why people need to talk about players like they are meat.

If Chris's Babe is dinkum - i'll apologise. But if she cant answer a simple question (see post - for chris's babe), which I can check out with my contact - then she is just fueling the fire .

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2000 8:22 am

Who's the player, Boomer?

And is he sexy?

------------------
**floreat pica**

boomer 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2000 10:14 am

(lol) Good one Alf...

I cannot divulge my player, out of respect. But for the record, he's taken - and in my opinion (which i remind him on a weekly basis) is butt ugly!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2000 1:21 pm

Boomer - Some us us talk about who is sexy in chicks channel but on the other boards have a fair bit of footy to talk about also. It is a balance u see.

I agree with ya on those who come on here bragging about players ringing them up etc etc. This is exactly what i pointed out ages ago and everyone bagged me and called me jealous. Little do they know i could brag plenty if i wanted to but am not a teenybopper like some of the others and am not mates with the players just to brag about it!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2000 1:28 pm

yeah boomer, we talk about them being sexy in the chicks channel, not in the other channels cos everyone cracks the shits. and i agree how it is annoying how people say they are with the players and how the players ring them etc. anyway i quite frequently air my opinion about football, but as to who is sexy well i only say that in the chicks channel. i dont think magpiera finds it annoying as he is always in there
eMmA 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2000 8:21 am

YEAH BOOMER,
Us chicks do have a lot of footy to talk and as you know all our "he is so sexy" is in the chicks channel cause remember you went through 8 beers reading it all or something???!!!

And if you were referring to those Anthony Rocca posts incase you didnt know IT WAS JOKING AROUND!!!!!!but ANTHONY is SEXY,isnt he???!!!

Oh.....and how could a pies player be butt-ugly,they are all gorgeous!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: