Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sooo, will YOU Booo Grundy ?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 107, 108, 109
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:41 pm
Post subject: Will you boo Grundy?Reply with quote

Will you be one of those who will boo Grundy on Friday? I’m unsure in that my beef with him was that he held a gun to the club’s head and was adamant that if he didn’t get a million dollars a season, he would return home to Adelaide. He said this many times. However we all know that he went to a club hundreds of kilometres less distance from Adelaide. So was it just bullshit on a stick to force Collingwood to pay up? I reckon it was and that to me is worth a boo, something I do extremely rarely to a non umpire at a game.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I have no interest in booing him. He served us well, but like everything it eventually ends.

I'd rather support and cheer for our players rather than worry about an opposition player.

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:39 pm

Most influemtial ruckman I ever saw in a Collingwood jumper. He propped up a hopeless coach for years and almost carried a very ordinary team to a premiership with help from virtually no-one except Pendles and Sidey. Nothing to boo, at all.

Hope we thrash his team, though - just like I hope Collingwood thrashes every opponent. I also hope he doesn't expose our second-rate ruck the way he just exposed Melbourne's second-rate ruck.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:02 am

So, for those that did boo, did it make you feel any better as his team reamed us?
lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:45 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
So, for those that did boo, did it make you feel any better as his team reamed us?

Yes I booed him for the reasons mentioned above and no, it didn’t make me feel any better, only more frustrated and disappointed.

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:53 pm

I wouldn't have booed if I was there but I was quietly satisfied that Cox and Cameron totally beat Grundy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 107, 108, 109
Page 109 of 109   

Jump to: