Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

THE ERA HAS BEGUN

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 3:05 am
Post subject: THE ERA HAS BEGUNReply with quote

Well good morning everyone.

Im pleased to announce that the era of collingwood dominance has now begun, before i go on if any wretch tells me 'hang on its only wizard cup' or 'hang on the season hasn't started yet' i will vomit so hard all over this computer 20 snow ploughers wont be able to find the bloody thing , what we all witnessed last night at telstra dome AND to use a macavaney ism was SPECIAL.

This collingwood team is the goods its tough its classy and it will never give up and for the 3rd week i will again say this side will easily win the wizard cup final and it will indeed go on and win it's 15th premiership.
Im excited to say last night's performance was one of the best i have ever seen, we were comprehensively beaten in the 1st quarter, regrouped and simply outplayed and outclassed geelong the class of didak and buckley was just sensational, leon showed he will be back amongst it this year, lokan and williams will push for senior selection, josh fraser will give the brownlow medal a shake, rhys shaw was dynamite, and cloke showed once again what guts and class he has,woewodin has fit in perectly and i tell ya if this guy can reach his brownlow form of a few years back start celebrating.
Lockyer is underated and is indeed a fine AFL footballer and continues his great form from last year, wakelin and clement will once again along with burns will produce a miserly backline and will be a headache to all oposition.

Its exciting and just think for one moment several years ago we had the worst list in the competition to now being just about the best..iv'e seen enough football to know this unit is bloody spectacular, last year i did say we are at the dawn of a new era, PEOPLE we are now ready to bathe in the sunshine of magpie glory.....its so bloody exciting !!!

100,000 GOLD WIGS and a million shining eyes
This our country's one true game
And the footy ground's on fire
And collingwood's sons and daughter's, under wide Australian skies
Win or lose we're back again to claim the winner's prize.....

Go Pies you bloody beauties !! 'Caaarm Ornnn' kill the Bloody Bastards.

email..joffa@magpies.net
Tony the magpie 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 10:12 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

For mine, we still need a dominating big man for the centre bounces. We all know McKee's limitations, Josh gave 120% last night, but it still wasn't enough to allow us to DOMINATE the centre bounces. Until we can achieve that, our midfield will always be playing rebound defensive footy against good sides.

That aside, there is a hell of a lot to like about this group and the awy that MM is moulding the team.

Rohan 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 10:50 am

The "era" probably began in the finals last year.

The signs are very encouraging however the Wizard Cup is glorified practise matches. We've done well but the quality of the opposition in Carlton and Hawthorn is hardly anything to write home about.

It will be hard to keep a lid on it but thats needed if we want to sustain an era of dominance.

I would say we would take the real premiership if we had a champion ruckman and a close checking back pocket player to play on the likes of Milne, Medhurst and Nathan Brown.

The poster formerly known as Rohan Coventry Tateson

MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 11:28 am

I agreee with you Rohan but no team is ever going to be perfect or have every type of player they would like. We have to make do with what we have, and i beleive what we have will take us all the way and beyond. Exciting times are ahead for the Magpie Army, and i cant wait!

BROOKE'S TECHNO/DANCE LYRICS ENCYCLOPAEDIA

" Your love it feels so good, and that's what takes me high. Higher than I've been before, your love it keeps me alive. Thought I should let you know, when you touch me it means so much. When I'm alone at night, It's you I'm always thinking of, Oohh oh baby "

***It FeElS sO gOoD - SoNiQuE***
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:04 pm

Well said Brooke Although I dont agree with negativity for our team this year Rohan....Best side we have had in years....
Just be happy proud and fingers x for no injuries.... But then again it wouldnt be Rohan if he were happy with things would he??

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(2003...onwards to glory!)
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:38 pm

We just about have the best list in the comp no one will ever have a super team...positive people go forward..negative people SINK !

100,000 GOLD WIGS and a million shining eyes
This our country's one true game
And the footy ground's on fire
And collingwood's sons and daughter's, under wide Australian skies
Win or lose we're back again to claim the winner's prize.....

Go Pies you bloody beauties !! 'Caaarm Ornnn' kill the Bloody Bastards.

email..joffa@magpies.net
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 3:26 pm

All i have to say is,after watching the cats vs pies game everytime it came on to fox footy today(i don't have anything else to do as it was POURING down here all day),is GO YOU GOOD THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I was a little concerned when the cats jumped us in the 1st but man,the pies must have woken up or could that have something to do with mr, nathan buckley coming onto the ground and kicking a ball burster*S*.

OK,so we have things we need to improve etc but hey it is sure ace to see a team working together. I love watching this team!!!!!!!!!!!.

btw,will eddie be commentating this game?????????.

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2 9 er's so far in the wizard cup for Molly!!!!*
*2003:The beginning of molloy's injury free footy seasons,here's to many more games played by molloy.*
*2002,2003 Joint V.C*
*1st magpie to score a 9 point goal in 2003 wizard cup game!!!!!*
*The human bulldozer keeps rolling on!!!!!!!Does he ever give up?*

[This message has been edited by molloymagic (edited 09 March 2003).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: