Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Molloy's Significance

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hired-Goon Aries

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:33 pm
Post subject: Molloy's SignificanceReply with quote

Smile This may not mean much from me being a huge molloy fan, but I really can see the difference Jarrod Molloy makes to our side, especially in leadership and such. an example of his leadership was pointed out by the Channel 10 commentators against the Dawks. Clokey's opponent gave away a free kick, and clokey was going over to rub it in, and Jarrod stopped him.

Also, his past two games have been really good comebacks after that huge bout' of injuries. With swift set-ups, tackles and even a goal here and there (Esp. 9ners) I have no doubt that Molloy is one of the most significant players in our side.

Any Challengers Very Happy ??
TRELOS 

TRELOS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 1:22 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Molloy on sunday did not get a hell of alot of possessions but the 1% stuff that he did was unbelievable he was throwing his body at the ball non stop, laying tackles, and sheparding. I think having a fit molloy in our team is going to make a great difference to our team. its just the sheer size of his body
PJB 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 5:42 pm

It's great to have a fit and firing Molly roaming the forward line ! Having Molly fit gives us another great option up forward for the opposition to worry about. His toughness and ability to keep the ball in the forward line can only be an asset. Go Molly !
Peppermint Pattie Aquarius

Like a bat out of hell...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 6:26 pm

I must admit, It was nice seeing all those Hawks players bounce off Molly when they tried to tackle him...
MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 6:28 pm

Jarrod is an extremely hard and tough player and is a great asset to our side when fully fit. Although I would (as would most of us) like him to kick more goals, I am happy with his contribution in our forward line. The one percenters and bullocking work he does is terrific which paves the way for our smaller guys. Let's hope he remains injury free for this season.
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 10:03 pm

Molloy has definitly added something to the mighty magpies!!!!!!. He adds strength,power. Ok,so he's not the greatest goal kicker and lets hope he can kick more than he has,but i for one,am glad he's on our side. Just one thing molly DON;T GET INJURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
*'94-03:10 Gr8 yrs*
*169 Games* *'02 V.C*
*2nd in '01 copeland
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 10:05 pm

When he runs at the ball or an opposition player you can see them thinking twice. Creates a hesitant opposition and that can be good, but I am looking forward to him running through Ling we we play the Cats next. He is there to take taggers out.
Madpies_Fan Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 10:26 pm

Molly is fab. His presence on the ground certainly helps. The way he goes in hard for the ball and puts his body on the line all the time, he's a work horse and it definatly helps his team mates. Go Molly.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 9:20 pm

Yay go Jarrod! I know you are going to have a great year sweety!!!!! you totally rock!!!!! yay! lolz:P
Love always, Alyssa xoxo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: