Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

GF Tickets

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chantal85 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 6:09 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Do u think it will be alright to just rock up sat night and buy tickets then, or do u think i should buy them previous to sat night?
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 9:50 am

Cool, thanks Anthony! I've actually just sent them an email cos I now want to swap my general admission tickets for reserved seats on Level 1 (only released last night! Seems I've been penalised for getting in and ordering my tickets early as reserved seating on Level 1 wasn't available when I booked!) Wonder how long it'll take before I get a response? LOL

And Chantal, I suggest you pre-order - you don't wanna risk a sell-out!

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:32 pm

What amazing value for a Cup Final.

I can see why a lot of people are starting to regard the pre-season Cup as the People's Grand Final.

Sure, it's no substitute for the real thing ... but it's still a great chance to see the Pies win some silverware ... at a bargain basement price ... no hassles ... and you don't need to have some $300 to $400 membership package to do it.

I'm so glad this game's in Melbourne ... This is going to be a real party. One for the true fans.

All we've gotta do now is WIN the bloody thing.
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:48 pm

An update for you - I have spoken to ticketmaster (used some charm Wink) and they agreed to swap my general admission tickets for reserved seat tickets on Level 1 , no problems! My seats are Aisle 39, Row E - fantastic, I reckon!

Bring on Saturday!!!! Can't wait to see Nath holding a premiership cup aloft (even if it is only a preseason competition premiership cup!)!!!

Hurricane 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:28 pm

I don't understand why they are now releasing reserved seat on level 1 when I was told yesterday that 1 & 3 was general admission.

I really wish that I had got reserved seats now because I don't know where I'm gonna be able to sit now. I don't really want to sit on level 3. I was planning to get there early and pick out my favorite L1 seats. Sad
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:32 pm

Hurricane, call them and see if you can swap your tickets for reserved seats (they're the same price!). Ticketmaster's number is 136100.
Hurricane 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:38 pm

I'll try

Ta
Hurricane 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:41 pm

I just realised I probably can't change my tickets as I have already picked them up. They probably let you because you didn't have your tickets yet.

Never mind, hopefully they don't sell too much of Level 1
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:43 pm

Bummer! Anyway, dunno if this helps at all but they told me that my Aisle 39 tickets are as close to the cheersquad as I can get - so maybe they're not selling the others (from Aisle 40 onwards) as reserved seats and it will be first come first served???
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:50 pm

It doesn't pay to get in early sometimes does it. I get some spiel about the AFL releasing "better" seats as game time gets closer (for the regular season) quite often.

Kristin if you don't realise it yet, Aisle 39 is miles from the goals. It is actually b/w the wing and the half back/forward line.

Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:09 pm

Yeah, I know it's around the wing - my reserved seats for home games at Colonial are in Aisle 38. They're pretty good seats really, though a bit too far from the Locker Room for my liking! Wink
Hurricane 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:15 pm

They should have just did the whole ground as reserved seats. There's gonna be a big crowd, I think they are just asking for trouble having so much Gen Admission.
Hurricane 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:20 pm

AnthonyC wrote:
It doesn't pay to get in early sometimes does it. I get some spiel about the AFL releasing "better" seats as game time gets closer (for the regular season) quite often.

Last year my sister got GF tickets on the Friday because they were holding on to some tickets. Why would they do that? They didn't even ask to see her membership. Although she was happy Very Happy

Last edited by Hurricane on Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:20 pm

This really peeves me off. I bought general admission, planning to sit on level 1 and I'm meeting friends there which is why we didn't want to try and somehow organise reserved seats together. AND the paper says today that the booking fee has been reduced to $2. That means I paid $24.55 and they are now $22.00. I know it's not a big difference but it still cheeses me off. I plan to get to the match early and if I can't get a general admission seat on level 1 then someone's going to hear about it!

Yeah, I've heard the same thing AnthonyC. In fact Ticketmaster have told me that the only seats left for the ANZAC day match are at the top of the Southern Stand (sec Q) - what's the odds that better seats will be released between now and the match. They seem to release them in sections rather than just best seats first and leaving it as first-in-best-dressed which is fairer. Very frustrating.

GO PIES!
Marg
Hurricane 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2003 3:32 pm

I'll have to get there early.

Does anyone know what time the gates open?

I'm not used to getting there early as I always have a reserved seat. grrrr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: