Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#25 Jack Crisp

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 11:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

What'sinaname wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
^ It's making you angry because it's a Collingwood player.

As for the AFL Integrity Unit, surely that have to investigate. And the investigation would be a good thing as when/if Crisp is found to have done nothing wrong, then Collingwood can't be accused of hushing it up.

Turn it up, it was a set up, by a cunning Lions, rodent fuckingtroll, to throw him and the Club, off the game, and they got mission accomplished. This so caled Integrity should off their lazy arses, today, Sunday or not, and made a call on it, Jack should have been able to put his side by now, and the Club, This stinks like a fucking3day old fish, left in the fridge. Surprised Surprised

You really believe the Lions are behind this?

I thought Trump conspiracy theorists were way out there. This is next level shit dude.

You need to reign it in.

Umm. you need to go to Specsavers pal, I never said the Brisbane FC was behind it, I said a Lions fuckingtroll was, meaning a fan, or maybe some small pinch hitter on their Board, an insignificant litte prick, who thought hed dig up some serious shit, and it worked a fuckingtreat. Confused Surprised

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:23 am

Piesnchess wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:

As for the AFL Integrity Unit, surely that have to investigate. And the investigation would be a good thing as when/if Crisp is found to have done nothing wrong, then Collingwood can't be accused of hushing it up.

Turn it up, it was a set up, by a cunning Lions, rodent fuckingtroll, to throw him and the Club, off the game, and they got mission accomplished. This so caled Integrity should off their lazy arses, today, Sunday or not, and made a call on it, Jack should have been able to put his side by now, and the Club, This stinks like a fucking3day old fish, left in the fridge. Surprised Surprised

I thought Trump conspiracy theorists were way out there. This is next level shit dude.

You need to reign it in.

Umm. you need to go to Specsavers pal, I never said the Brisbane FC was behind it, I said a Lions fuckingtroll was, meaning a fan, or maybe some small pinch hitter on their Board, an insignificant litte prick, who thought hed dig up some serious shit, and it worked a fuckingtreat. Confused Surprised

OK, so you DO think the Brisbane FC might be behind it.

Magpietothemax Taurus

magpietothemax

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:38 am

Collingwood FC has many enemies out there. We all know that. These enemies include many retrograde, gutless, cowardly trolls on social media who resent the Pies' latest successes and brilliant style of football. There is absolutely no need to refer to dubious conspiracy theories when there us a very plausible explanation of why this story emerges now. It could be any supporter of any other AFL club who is also a criminally minded social media troll. The timing of this indeed actually lends weight to this hypothesis.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:44 pm

What'sinaname wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:

You need to reign it in.

OK, so you DO think the Brisbane FC might be behind it.

I said, some insignificant back room boy, the assistant bookeeper or something. I dont for a minute think Grandpa Fagen was behind this, or anyone else really up the Lions hierarchy, not them. Surprised

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2023 1:48 pm

Magpietothemax wrote:
Collingwood FC has many enemies out there. We all know that. These enemies include many retrograde, gutless, cowardly trolls on social media who resent the Pies' latest successes and brilliant style of football. There is absolutely no need to refer to dubious conspiracy theories when there us a very plausible explanation of why this story emerges now. It could be any supporter of any other AFL club who is also a criminally minded social media troll. The timing of this indeed actually lends weight to this hypothesis.

Thankyou, a very commonsense post indeed. Meanwhile, Crisp is still cooling his heels, no doubt in turmoil, waiting for the treacle like Investigation panel to do its report, and finally speak to him. Pathetic situation by a corrupt AFL, the gambling mecca of Victoria. Mad

bally12 Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:18 am

Caro was surprisingly restrained amf measured on her thoughts about the Crisp video on Footy Classified .
She says that the club feedback was that Crisp has turned his life around since those days, and an apology with no games missed the likely outcome.
doriswilgus 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:35 am

I saw that too^.I was also surprised at how measured she was in response to this.I thought she would be baying for his blood,but she didn’t at all.
tbaker 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:25 am

Ironically, the reporter I hear most mentioning a possible 2 week ban is Tom Browne, the president's son. He is a sensationalist reporter.
23 YIPPEE!!! 

YIPPEE 23!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:13 pm

Today the Afl will be meeting with Collingwood.

We will know more by end of the day regarding Crisp suspension.

Stay tuned.
slangman 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:35 pm

This is one absolute beat up of a story.
This world we live in now where a guy posting stuff on Snapchat is a more hangable offence than dips**t druggies injecting illegal drugs near a primary school makes me question societies morals.
The fact that it was nearly 10 years ago makes it even more ludicrous and laughable.

Go Pies!!

Last edited by slangman on Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:20 pm

When considering the age of this video and the fact that he was probably at the Brisbane Lions at the time, why should Collingwood be penalised?

At he end of the day he did nothing illegal

It would be an absolute travesty to see his playing streak end due to this beat up.

What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:09 pm

Member 7167 wrote:
When considering the age of this video and the fact that he was probably at the Brisbane Lions at the time, why should Collingwood be penalised?

At he end of the day he did nothing illegal

It would be an absolute travesty to see his playing streak end due to this beat up.

Not sure how Collingwood are being penalised. The player would be penalised only. Collingwood won't face sanctions over this.

If it relates to the fact that the player now plays for Collingwood, then it would be the same as a player is suspended in Round 22, traded to a new club and serves his suspension. The player is serving a suspension even though the indiscretion happened at another club.

robevpau1 Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:52 pm

https://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/1304996/collingwood-fc-statement-jack-crisp

Clear to play this week.
Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:19 pm

So the person he sent the pics to shared them around. I’d be giving their details to police if I were Jack.
piffdog 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:20 pm

Probably the right outcome (?) while acknowledging the muckraking journalism and grubby behaviour from the person that leaked it.

Feels like the league have done as little as possible to demonstrate they have "investigated and resolved" the matter.

To the flogs who were talking "conduct unbecoming" and match suspensions, go and have a look at yourselves.

Might have been a pretty wild bloke when he was younger (who here is proud of everything they have ever done??), but seems like a more mature bloke now (although I don't know him). I am sure he would be embarrassed and ashamed of the grief he has caused his family - and that's probably punishment enough in my view.

Hope he has 35 and slays them Sunday with this dealt with.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 40 of 43   

Jump to: