Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Who's Coming and Who's is Going? Trades,Delistings,Contracts

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rick Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:20 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Murley showed more than Harvey Harrison
Take_a_Screamer Leo

.....No.5...Jamie Elliott....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:59 pm

"Former Collingwood defender Jack Madgen is set to sign with Adelaide’s SANFL team for the 2023 season.
Matt Rendell, who served as a recruiter for both clubs and is the uncle of Madgen, revealed the move on Wednesday"
more below...

Delisted Magpie set to join Adelaide's SANFL side
https://www.sen.com.au/news/2022/11/24/delisted-magpie-set-to-join-adelaides-sanfl-side/

❤️️
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:28 pm

Had no idea about that family link! Was there considered to be no conflict of interest at the time, given Rendell was in charge of recruitment when we picked him up?

Anyway, good luck to him – I'm sure he'll tear it up at SANFL level.

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:50 pm

Hope he lasts longer there than Nathan Freeman did.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:55 am

Presti35 wrote:
Hope he lasts longer there than Nathan Freeman did.

What happened with Nathan Freeman Presti?

For sure, best of luck to Madge.
Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:17 pm

^

Signed with them in late Feb:

https://www.afc.com.au/news/1071135/sanfl-freeman-reveals-why-he-signed-with-adelaide (Article is from March 3)

Then left in early May:

https://www.afc.com.au/news/1123261/freeman-to-depart-crows (Article is from May 9)

Played 4 games and was at the club for less than 10 weeks. Shoulder injury and a work opportunity back in Melbourne was the reason. I think he went back to play for Frankston and finished the season there.

He'd been linked to an AFL return a few times now. The Suns were the main team he was linked to. But that is all done with now, even though he is still only 27. If Tassy came in right now, I guess there would have been a chance for him then.

Very sad, as I believe he was good enough for the AFL. But injuries, luck, attitude all got in the way. A massive what could have been.

And for us... well if only pick 6 and 10 of that draft read Bontempelli and Cripps instead..... Crying or Very sad

Dr Pie 

Dr Pie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:16 pm

Good luck to Jack Madgen in the SANFL. His courage and endeavour on the field was never in question. I always doubted that he had the skill level for the AFL but at the SANFL given his attitudes he should do very well.
PyreneesPie Pisces

PyreneesPie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:24 pm

Presti35 wrote:
^

https://www.afc.com.au/news/1071135/sanfl-freeman-reveals-why-he-signed-with-adelaide (Article is from March 3)

Then left in early May:

https://www.afc.com.au/news/1123261/freeman-to-depart-crows (Article is from May 9)

Played 4 games and was at the club for less than 10 weeks. Shoulder injury and a work opportunity back in Melbourne was the reason. I think he went back to play for Frankston and finished the season there.

He'd been linked to an AFL return a few times now. The Suns were the main team he was linked to. But that is all done with now, even though he is still only 27. If Tassy came in right now, I guess there would have been a chance for him then.

Very sad, as I believe he was good enough for the AFL. But injuries, luck, attitude all got in the way. A massive what could have been.

And for us... well if only pick 6 and 10 of that draft read Bontempelli and Cripps instead..... Crying or Very sad

Many thanks for that information Presti. Much appreciated.

Yes indeed - a massive what could've been, both in terms of Nathan Freeman's career and the missed draft opportunities. I can certainly relate to your Crying or Very sad . An extraordinary glass doors sort of moment that certainly didn't work in the Pies' favour. Sad
lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:47 pm

I would argue that all clubs have had similar experiences over the years. We have always been told that the draft process was an imperfect process.
What'sinaname Libra

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:38 am

Presti35 wrote:
^

Then left in early May:

And if we never traded with WCE, they wouldn’t have picked Dom Sheed with the pick 11 we gave them. Of what a miserable draft year.
WhyPhilWhy? 

WhyPhilWhy?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:24 am
Post subject: Crispy signs for 3 more, Brody for 2Reply with quote

Quote:
In a red-letter day for the Club, Collingwood’s Jack Crisp and Brody Mihocek have today signed new contracts.
lazzadesilva Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:15 am

Good news. Team kinda falling into place to give us the best chance at winning a flag. Now we need to grab that chance with both hands.🙏🏾👏🏽
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:40 pm

Very Nice.
Presti35 Virgo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:42 pm

Awesome.

Only last week was I in an argument with someone telling me about how difficult it will be to keep him and the offers will be coming in hard. Laughing

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:41 pm

Excellent.

Nice early Christmas present Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 49 of 51   

Jump to: