Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The "Official Nick's BB" Trump Impeachment thread!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Two quick things, as a mod, before this thread goes any further:

1. Let’s please remember to play the ball, not the man.
2. Can I ask that copied and pasted text from other sources be properly attributed by adding a link and placing a quote box around non-original text.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:30 pm

David wrote:
...Trump winning again in 2020 is probably 50/50 at this point.

So you're saying he's a lay down misere?

Let me take you back to that November night in 2016. Laughing

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:33 pm

Not going according to the Trump script. A lot of time and anything of course can happen.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/05/kentucky-governor-race-andy-beshear-matt-bevin

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:35 pm

Musical tribute to Trump

https://www.thewrap.com/colbert-musical-tribute-trump-florida-new-york-new-york-parody-video/amp/ Question Laughing Laughing

David Libra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:46 am

Wokko wrote:
David wrote:

I honestly have no idea and wouldn't even dare make a prediction at this point. I do think it'll be close either way.

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:20 am

David wrote:
Wokko wrote:
David wrote:

I honestly have no idea and wouldn't even dare make a prediction at this point. I do think it'll be close either way.

It's way too early to make any predictions but considering the fractured nature of the US and the white hot, blinding rage of anti Trumper's it's possible he loses as long as the Dems choose a good candidate and they don't seem to have any yet.

Trump won on a few knife edge contests in the midwest and in most of those states he's doing pretty well. Of course it's America so it might come down to who has the best voter fraud going on in those areas Laughing
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:13 am

Impeachment Is Going Poorly For Democrats And The Media

Inside of newsrooms, broadcast studios, and Twitter, impeachment is going according to plan. Outside of those bubbles, it's not.

Impeachment is going so poorly for the media and other Democrats that “Meet The Press” host Chuck Todd was forced to broadcast false information to support it.

A graphic was posted on Sunday’s show that purported to identify how many people in the president’s party voted in support of an impeachment inquiry in the cases of Presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump. It accurately noted that 31 Democrats voted in favor of impeachment proceedings for Clinton. But it inaccurately claimed that a single Republican had voted in favor of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s impeachment rules last week.
Todd knows that no Republicans voted for impeachment, despite the graphic he put up on national television. In fact, he said during the show, “I have one with an asterisk here. I don’t know what you do with Justin Amash. It’s not a zero. At the same time, he’s not a Republican anymore.”

I know what you do with that, Chuck. You don’t lie and call him a Republican. Todd himself gave Amash national media attention for leaving the Republican Party in dramatic fashion, interviewing him two weeks prior. In the first six seconds of the interview, he noted twice that Amash was not a Republican.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/05/real-talk-impeachment-is-going-poorly-for-democrats-and-the-media/

David Libra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:41 am

I really wish I could be the kind of person who gets exercised by a graphic on an American cable news station. Just thrilling stuff all round.
David Libra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:00 pm

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/24/politics/bill-de-blasio-trump-shooting-fifth-avenue/index.html?iid=ob_article_organicsidebar_expansion

Quote:
New York Mayor Bill de Blasio said Thursday that President Donald Trump would be arrested if he shot someone on Fifth Avenue

Well I'm glad that got cleared up then. Laughing

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:22 pm

Skids wrote:
Impeachment Is Going Poorly For Democrats And The Media

Inside of newsrooms, broadcast studios, and Twitter, impeachment is going according to plan. Outside of those bubbles, it's not.

Impeachment is going so poorly for the media and other Democrats that “Meet The Press” host Chuck Todd was forced to broadcast false information to support it.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/05/real-talk-impeachment-is-going-poorly-for-democrats-and-the-media/

Shock, hold the wedding, a conservative media outlet says the impeachment is not going well? FMD, who'da thought that was possible? Stumps me Shocked

...Meanwhile on planet earth

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:27 pm

Stephen Colbert on Trump (very funny)

Trump is leaving New York allegedly because of taxes. The issue is, Trump signed those taxes into into law in 2017 Laughing Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_4uyn4JaA0

Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:03 pm

Trump has nothing to do with New York state taxes.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:10 pm

"WASHINGTON — A cyclist who was fired after flipping the bird to US President Donald Trump’s motorcade has been elected to local office in Virginia.

Juli Briskman, whose one-handed salute was captured in an AFP photograph that went viral, beat the Republican incumbent to a seat on the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors in state elections that saw Trump’s Republican party suffer a series of stinging defeats".

https://www.timesofisrael.com/cyclist-who-flipped-off-trump-wins-local-election/

All power to her Laughing Very Happy Laughing

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:20 pm

Trump already lost the popular vote last time.

While I have no great love of Biden if he's the candidate he'll romp it in because he'll split enough of the white male vote away from Trump.

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:55 pm

The popular vote has been discussed before. Take California out and Trump win the 'popular vote'.... Californians are a bit special.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 5 of 24   

Jump to: