Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match. Magpies v. Bulldogs. All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eureka 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

like to chalk up a win like the marvel game against port earlier this season say up by 46 points would be good but the dogs like to rise to the occasion against us
MagpiesTheGreat 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Footerscrap is a weak dog. Pies to win by 88 points.
eureka 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:41 pm

I would like a say 65 point win both the matches v dogs and roos its possible and play out a full 4 quarters too also increases %
eureka 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:43 pm

score line like

pies 126
dogs 61

pies 132
roos 59

some thing like this
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:23 pm

We won by, like, 14 points last time. I think it'd be very silly to take a win for granted here.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:42 pm

80 points and a divorce! actually no, im sitting with junior and a friend in medallion seats (i love her friend!!) and hubby is going with his 2 sisters! 1 is ex collingwood, a traitor, i told her she never was Collingwood, you dont get to change, its a blood thing, its not something you can stitch on or cut off! its in our very cells! I got the third degree from said sisters yesterday, i said he would bloody dob me in to the men in blue coats, and id get on telly! I also pointed out he hates football, has not even taken the plastic of that bloody umpire assisted grand final, and then when i still copped it i ended with well i dont give a **** im not ruining the best part of my week for anyone!! so yeah instantly carded, maybe i dont have to go to the next family dinner?? hmmm i could be on to something here!!

Pies by plenty!!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:45 pm

David wrote:
We won by, like, 14 points last time. I think it'd be very silly to take a win for granted here.

you can blame that follicley challenged, mentally deficient, nongender person in the very ugly shaded jumper with the whistle.

hes a FLOG!
thats Fame Loving Olive Green!

eureka 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:03 pm

In john noble he is available
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:09 pm

think positive wrote:
80 points and a divorce! actually no, im sitting with junior and a friend in medallion seats (i love her friend!!) and hubby is going with his 2 sisters! 1 is ex collingwood, a traitor, i told her she never was Collingwood, you dont get to change, its a blood thing, its not something you can stitch on or cut off! its in our very cells! I got the third degree from said sisters yesterday, i said he would bloody dob me in to the men in blue coats, and id get on telly! I also pointed out he hates football, has not even taken the plastic of that bloody umpire assisted grand final, and then when i still copped it i ended with well i dont give a **** im not ruining the best part of my week for anyone!! so yeah instantly carded, maybe i dont have to go to the next family dinner?? hmmm i could be on to something here!!

Pies by plenty!!

Love your work TP. Laughing Laughing
scoobydoo 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:34 pm

Born to Pie wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
I'll be boycotting this game.

So will I Cool

Don’t boycott because of one stupid man, go & support your club and
Start a chant” Gillon is d I c k head & see if they’ll kick everyone out.
I’d love to see them try and evict our supporters
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:00 pm

RudeBoy wrote:
think positive wrote:

Pies by plenty!!

Love your work TP. Laughing Laughing

Wink cheers mate!!

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:05 am

think positive wrote:

Pies by plenty!!

T P, by golly speaking of Pies being a blood thing, u would have loved my late Aunty Pat, by God, she loved the Pies more than just bout anything. Her whole house was black n white, walls, benchtops, seats, she had a real stuffed Magpie on the coffee table, and even in the toilet the walls were covered in pics, of Pies players. And she took no shit from anyone re her PIes, even her hubby, Uncle Jack. One sat night, Jacks team, the Dons had beaten the Pies in a close game, windy hill, and Jack was stirring the pot, in the kitchen while Patsy made a roast dinner,Well, Jack went a bridge too far, he stirred her up so much, she took his plate off the bench, full of meat, peas, spuds, carrots, gravy,walked over an poured the whole dinner all over his head !, saying, " That will learn ya, u bastard, don't u dare ridicule my Magpies again. " !! What a fan she was, classic. Surprised Laughing

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:53 am

^ Very Happy Laughing Youve got to love Those ultra's -supporters ..... I hate it when we loose !!! so I'm not far off!
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:00 am

It was my job on a Saturday night after a game to go to paper shop (2 door away) and get my dads Sporting Globe ——after say 6.45 / 7.00 pm sold out in Clifton Hill

If Pies lost they still had heaps still there Monday morning—-this was early 50,s

E 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:13 pm

David wrote:

we will smash them!!!!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10   

Jump to: