Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Police accountability

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

And three two one tick tick tick tick tick
5150 Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:25 pm

Who is K going to call when his/her house is being robbed?
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:48 pm

^

You.

He/She will want to get a copy of your surveillance video's

Welcome back.

Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:43 am

One of my brother in-laws has been in the force for 20 odd years, he's a detective now. He has worked in many different capacities & locations during his career - country postings (Laverton , Broome, Karratha and Turkey Creek to name a few), traffic, Division 78 (1 step below TRG) and Major crime.
The general public have no idea, not even close, about what these people have to see and put up with... not a clue.
The scum they have to deal with every day, it's a wonder there aren't more shot or bashed.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:54 am

Yep, my sister says the same, bloody scary.

Good and bad everywhere, yep there is a few rogue cops, but they are out numbered by the good, and sadly by the bad guys.

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:05 am

Looks like it's kick a copper week in the media. This just incites Police haters even more. The police act they cop it, they don't act they cop it. Why on earth would you want to be a punching bag for minimal dollars? If the Police break the rules, they should be charged and just like defendants they are entitled to be innocent until proven guilty but alas the media will never let the truth get in the way of a good story,

My perception is the current rent a mob protesters are not gathering support from the public. Protesters spitting at police is a disgrace and under the law, it's assault . The response should be met with the a baton across the head, followed by arrest.

I was blocked last week when I was in the city last week. I started walking through and they blocked me and my response was to use my physicality and push my way through which in turn made a few of the rent a mob fall over and forced me to physically step on them. No doubt about it they got hurt. Police intervened and my response was I was in fear for my life. Police response was "are you OK"? All good and walked off. I support the protest but don't support their tactics.

Our Police are very tame in their response compared to other countries.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:46 am

Culprit wrote:
Looks like it's kick a copper week in the media. This just incites Police haters even more. The police act they cop it, they don't act they cop it. Why on earth would you want to be a punching bag for minimal dollars? If the Police break the rules, they should be charged and just like defendants they are entitled to be innocent until proven guilty but alas the media will never let the truth get in the way of a good story,

My perception is the current rent a mob protesters are not gathering support from the public. Protesters spitting at police is a disgrace and under the law, it's assault . The response should be met with the a baton across the head, followed by arrest.

I was blocked last week when I was in the city last week. I started walking through and they blocked me and my response was to use my physicality and push my way through which in turn made a few of the rent a mob fall over and forced me to physically step on them. No doubt about it they got hurt. Police intervened and my response was I was in fear for my life. Police response was "are you OK"? All good and walked off. I support the protest but don't support their tactics.

Our Police are very tame in their response compared to other countries.

I posted similar on face book yesterday, they claim the police are pushing them yet vision shows them pushing delegates over, and deliberately interrupting people trying to go about their day, not to mention slapping a horse in the face, I hopethe judge has lost a much loved pet in the past. This is not the way to get people on your side. It’s auite frankly disgusting, and as usually the disgusting money hungry, no morals media are giving them A voice.

roar 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:31 pm

think positive wrote:
Good and bad everywhere, yep there is a few rogue cops.

Seems like more than a few.

No doubt they have a shite and thankless job where they have to deal with countless idiots, every day, but it is their job to do just that, so losing control and causing major injury to innocent (or even not-so-innocent people) is not acceptable.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6   

Jump to: