Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#17,#11 Dayne Beams

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 186, 187, 188  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scoobydoo 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:09 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Won’t see him at Pies.
Roos, Tigers, Bombers only I believe
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:13 pm

I haven't spoken to Dayne in couple weeks but I wouldn't be surprised if he did return to Victoria
As everyone is well aware his father passed earlier in the year and he has struggled since then.
His wife is pregnant (heavily pregnant with a son) and yes she's from Victoria and his mother and sister are both located there as well. He still owns a house in Melbourne
He was born in Victoria so Queensland was only his adopted state.
As for him returning to the pies I would say it's a long stretch really
We are very deep in the midfield and whilst I acknowledge he's skills and ability I as a pies fan would be concerned about his bodies durability
Unlike P4S who has had a dislike for him since he overshadowed Sidey for many of his years at the club he's far from a slow unskilled player (I think you've got Beams confused with Langdon who is a slow unskilled player of note)
If he comes back StKilda would be a good fit they have money to burn and need mids and leadership
i hate carlton 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:53 pm

Beams is dead to me.

He's kicking pineapples!

My favourite nicks thread (Laugh at Carlscum): http://www.magpies.net/nick/bb/viewtopic.php?t=66021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Bruce Gonsalves Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:58 pm

qldmagpie67 wrote:
I haven't spoken to Dayne in couple weeks but I wouldn't be surprised if he did return to Victoria
As everyone is well aware his father passed earlier in the year and he has struggled since then.
His wife is pregnant (heavily pregnant with a son) and yes she's from Victoria and his mother and sister are both located there as well. He still owns a house in Melbourne
He was born in Victoria so Queensland was only his adopted state.
As for him returning to the pies I would say it's a long stretch really
We are very deep in the midfield and whilst I acknowledge he's skills and ability I as a pies fan would be concerned about his bodies durability
Unlike P4S who has had a dislike for him since he overshadowed Sidey for many of his years at the club he's far from a slow unskilled player (I think you've got Beams confused with Langdon who is a slow unskilled player of note)
If he comes back StKilda would be a good fit they have money to burn and need mids and leadership

Yeah, I see Daynes' sister around at the plumbing supplies, I believe she is a rep for Methven.
inxs88 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:16 am

Going to the Harp Hotel East Kew vs saying goodbye to the Pies faithful at the Copekand was low class and means he shouldn’t simply be welcomed back.
E 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:55 am

inxs88 wrote:
Going to the Harp Hotel East Kew vs saying goodbye to the Pies faithful at the Copekand was low class and means he shouldn’t simply be welcomed back.

yeah, yeah, but you wanted De Goey to be traded for his behavior earlier this year (and you probably still believe he owes you something) so we need to read what you say assuming it contains bad judgement.

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:13 pm

If Wells retires....
inxs88 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:45 pm

E wrote:
inxs88 wrote:

yeah, yeah, but you wanted De Goey to be traded for his behavior earlier this year (and you probably still believe he owes you something) so we need to read what you say assuming it contains bad judgement.

Eric, you do have a chip. What was that bizarre thread about “percentage counts for nothing”? See how your theory holds up Sunday evening round 23.

E 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:39 pm

inxs88 wrote:
E wrote:
inxs88 wrote:

Eric, you do have a chip. What was that bizarre thread about “percentage counts for nothing”? See how your theory holds up Sunday evening round 23.

You are so little you cant even quote me right.

No one said percentage means nothing. What we said is percentage doesn't matter. I know your pea brain probably wont get it (afterall, you dont get much), but those two terms are very different.

What's really funny (sad) is that you don't have one example to show me where i'm wrong and are now desperately left hoping that somehow something happens in the future .... probably better to buy a tatts ticket mate. Only way i can see you escaping your miserable life where trolling posters is the only way you find happiness .....

inxs88 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:31 am

E wrote:
inxs88 wrote:
E wrote:
inxs88 wrote:

You are so little you cant even quote me right.

No one said percentage means nothing. What we said is percentage doesn't matter. I know your pea brain probably wont get it (afterall, you dont get much), but those two terms are very different.

What's really funny (sad) is that you don't have one example to show me where i'm wrong and are now desperately left hoping that somehow something happens in the future .... probably better to buy a tatts ticket mate. Only way i can see you escaping your miserable life where trolling posters is the only way you find happiness .....

“Percentage doesn’t matter vs percentage means nothing”? That’s almost the definition of semantics. Identical twin statements Eric. Oh yeah keep getting personal and playing the man. Very classy.

MatthewBoydFanClub 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:40 am

inxs88 wrote:

Lumumba turned up at the Copeland. That didn't go down well either. At the end of the day football is a job and when you quit or get fired, the best thing is to move on to your next job and your ex-employer moves on without you. I bet at the 10 year premiership reunion in 2020 all of Daisy, Beams, Lumumba and Heater turn up.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:42 pm

And three of them will be remembered as great contributors on one of our biggest days.
K 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:51 pm

Heater turned up at the Copeland, didn't he? I think it was a good thing that Lumumba turned up.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:56 pm

I'd love to seem him back at the Pies, but I can't see it happening. We need to invest in youth from here on.
Raw Hammer 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:01 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
And three of them will be remembered as great contributors on one of our biggest days.

Still waiting for Beams to contribute in a Collingwood final.

Great player (eventually), but never played a good final in black and white. Leon was more deserving and guernsey in the 2010 replay.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97 ... 186, 187, 188  Next
Page 96 of 188   

Jump to: