Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Prelim. Magpies Massacre Tigers - All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:11 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

K wrote:
piedys wrote:
Cam wrote:
Yeah sex is great...

Sex? What is this "sex" you speak of....? Shocked

piedys wrote:
SwansWay wrote:
I took a screenshot of Rance flipping out after De Goey's mark. I'm thinking of having it made into a poster...

Make that 2 copies please...

I was going to say you answered your own question... but strictly speaking I guess that's cloning, not sex.

Well I might get as much "mileage" out of that Rance meltdown poster, as I did of the Elle McPherson one back in the 90s... Razz

K 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:18 pm

Okay, just ask SwansWay to laminate it for you.
SwansWay 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:27 pm

^^ Can do! I also hear that Cox and Jordie have ordered a Rance fleshlight to re-create Friday night's drubbing.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:56 pm

K wrote:
Okay, just ask SwansWay to laminate it for you.

Sage advice Surprised

uncanny 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:52 am

35forever wrote:
simon tonna wrote:
neil wrote:
wow who wants to trade Sidebottom?
Awesome
Again who wanted to traded to trade Sidey?

I did,
Have you ever received a rocket to perform in your work place? I bet you have idiot.

Fair enough, but calling for a guy to be traded is more than a 'rocket', and it demonstrates a profound misunderstanding of Collingwood & how vital history & tradition is to our club. Sidey IS Collingwood. He wears #22, always a special number for us. He's been a Magpie since what? 2008/9. He's one of our most beloved guys if not our most beloved. But 41 touches in a huge Preliminary is incredible. In years past people, myself included, have said stuff like 'Doesn't look at his best' etc. but 'Trade him' has far bigger connotations.
Then again, you certainly aren't Bobby Crusoe. Last week plenty of folks were writing Coxy off with things like "He better NEVER play for us again. It gets pretty nasty in the match thread, just ask Langdon & Blairy.
Still, this isn't the time for Cwd people to be up each other. We need to be as one in joining together & helping this incredible group of guys over the line next week! Do that & we're back in out rightful place atop the 'most flags' list.
Then go on & make it ours alone in 2019. We'll only get better from here!!

good to see you are not slagging off at our leaders with names like suckley and mcliar anymore 35. learn from those weak sledges we hope...

uncanny 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:57 am

PyreneesPie wrote:
Honestly, I have watched Collingwood for fifty plus years and I don't think I've ever witnessed a more sublime game than the one they played tonight.
Our stars shone , our defence shone, our lesser lights shone. What a perfect performance!!!

I do acknowledge that it has to somehow be repeated next week, but oh, let's just have a moment to soak up this brilliant team performance against the odds. It's what the Pies are all about for me. Brilliant victories against the odds. It's what keeps us going in life.

absolutely agree. a pb as a a team in all facets of the game. about the same time as you pp. today favours this team in that tackling, tactics and fitness ahve gone through the roof bu still, it was fr56788king epic,

Mr Miyagi 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:30 pm

Pretty sure I saw big Trav Clokey in the rooms after the win? My eyes were a bit blurry from the tears, so couldn't be sure.
uuuuu..... The LoneSTAR 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:12 pm

What a night at the footy that was Friday. It's one that will be etched into my memory forever! There was a clear plan against Richmond and it was executed with real gusto! Although I'd love to continue bathing in that glorious victory, for some reason my feet hit the ground yesterday afternoon and it's all about the weagles now.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:54 pm

Jeeezsu, these devout Tiger fans cant hack losing can they, not at all, like their good sport Coach, who was very gracious in defeat. Tiger fan just told me on twitter, "Sorry, I cant get excited over footy now " . Oh dear, they are not great at losing are they !!!!! LOL LOL

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
K 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:56 pm

At sportsbet, Rich. are premiership favourites ...

... for 2019.
Geek 

geek

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:08 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Jeeezsu, these devout Tiger fans cant hack losing can they, not at all, like their good sport Coach, who was very gracious in defeat. Tiger fan just told me on twitter, "Sorry, I cant get excited over footy now " . Oh dear, they are not great at losing are they !!!!! LOL LOL

A 10 year mate of mine had been slagging off Collingwood and its fans a few years ago all over FB. We won that game by a point and he sacked every pies fan he knew. Must have been a dozen people he cut out of his life over a football game

A bit of a dickhead really.

Anyway... he'd been sending around all those Collingwood supporter joke emails. I'd pointed out that they were just re-badged jokes about the poor and disadvantaged and that, as a lefty friend of the proletariat, he ought to be bloody ashamed of himself. I doubt that being called out like that helped things along.

Funny people, Richmond fans.
ronrat 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:27 am

Geek wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

A 10 year mate of mine had been slagging off Collingwood and its fans a few years ago all over FB. We won that game by a point and he sacked every pies fan he knew. Must have been a dozen people he cut out of his life over a football game

A bit of a dickhead really.

Anyway... he'd been sending around all those Collingwood supporter joke emails. I'd pointed out that they were just re-badged jokes about the poor and disadvantaged and that, as a lefty friend of the proletariat, he ought to be bloody ashamed of himself. I doubt that being called out like that helped things along.

Funny people, Richmond fans.

None of my mates are dickheads and that icludes the Tigers ones. Clearly a moron

K 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:37 am

^ If they don't convert to the Pies, surely they aren't serious about your friendship?
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:00 am

Here's an article that helps to demonstrate the enormity of what happened on Friday:

"Before they were sensationally eliminated from the premiership race, the Tigers had an 18-0 record in their home state, which had been achieved just once before – by Collingwood’s ‘Machine’ team back in 1929.

Victory against Collingwood would have lifted Richmond to 19-0 - an unprecedented return in Victoria - while a 20th straight win in the Grand Final, as most experts had predicted, would have made them the first team to go through a season undefeated in Victoria.

Alas, the Tigers now sit fifth on the all-time list when it comes to the highest winning percentages in Victoria in a season.

All the others in the top bracket ended up winning the premiership, while Richmond finished third.

The Tigers’ streak in Victoria was actually 22, given they finished last season with four on the trot on their way to their drought-breaking premiership.

They lost just five games this season, the first four of which were on the road."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-09-23/loss-sees-tigers-fall-short-of-historic-feat
uncanny 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:33 am

a win for the ages
whatever it is you are doing pies
just keep doing it for the next game...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 19 of 20   

Jump to: