Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nicks posting 22 IN THE PRELIM!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:29 pm
Post subject: Nicks posting 22 IN THE PRELIM!!!!Reply with quote

WOW GUYS JUST WOWWEEEEEE

can you believe it!! how fricken good am I?? FIGJAM right here!!

So here it is, the team that will lead us to the ultimate dream....

We have 1 new emergency who has apparently been kicking goals in the VFL - (nice paper bag there too!) but in less something catastrophic happens, there will be no Moore changes! Its not happening!!

and by the way, if Swanny is successful with his night before bash, which only his best mate is invited too, hes taking you all out the following night!! everything on the house at his pub!! cheers

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:35 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never gotten over my Leon Davis-style axing before the 2010 premiership win and subsequent emergencying for the 2011 Grand Final (where I would have clearly been the difference) – seven/eight years on, it's time for redemption, and revenge. I will imagine that all my Richmond opponents are Macedonian Marvel #35 and try not to give away too many free kicks in the process. I'm putting my house* on it; we're heading for a Grand Final!

*Anyone know any cheap rental properties around Melbourne?

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:51 pm

Forget the dim sims this week coach. This week I'll be bringing along 22 deep fried Chico rolls (much firmer than Spring rolls) to shuv straight up the Tigers arse!
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:54 pm

^

That's a serious waste of a good chiko roll

The Boy Who Cried Wolf 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:33 pm

If we win it all the Coach can be the next poster girl....
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:19 pm

We've been consistent all year. Our wins are due to eating tofu. The change of diet has helped the team immeasurably. Which team I'm not sure but it's always helped.

Rudeboy's right: forget the dim sims. Tbis is what we're doing now to get it ready

The first step in making tofu is soaking the soybeans and extracting the milk. A coagulant is added to curd the milk. Traditionally the coagulant used is nigari, which is a sea water precipitate rich in minerals such as magnesium and calcium chlorides. But modern manufacturers use either calcium sulfate or magnesium chloride. The soya curds are then processed into tofu in the desired form, primarily in custard-like blocks. A variety of textures may be produced, depending on the water content. Tofu comes in soft, firm, and extra-fimn, as well as silken or in liquid form. A number of tofu flavors, such as Jalapeno and Cheddar, are also available.

Home made Tofu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdGwL5dFgCQ

neil Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:36 pm

Great selections
sack the coach

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:49 pm

watt price tully wrote:
We've been consistent all year. Our wins are due to eating tofu. The change of diet has helped the team immeasurably. Which team I'm not sure but it's always helped.

Rudeboy's right: forget the dim sims. Tbis is what we're doing now to get it ready

The first step in making tofu is soaking the soybeans and extracting the milk. A coagulant is added to curd the milk. Traditionally the coagulant used is nigari, which is a sea water precipitate rich in minerals such as magnesium and calcium chlorides. But modern manufacturers use either calcium sulfate or magnesium chloride. The soya curds are then processed into tofu in the desired form, primarily in custard-like blocks. A variety of textures may be produced, depending on the water content. Tofu comes in soft, firm, and extra-fimn, as well as silken or in liquid form. A number of tofu flavors, such as Jalapeno and Cheddar, are also available.

Home made Tofu:

for the love of God, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
last warning WPT any more of this outrageous flouting of the culinary rules and your OUTTA HERE!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:50 pm

neil wrote:
Great selections
sack the coach

after i win us a premiership next week, im ready for the transition, your the new coach.

sack the coach!

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:41 pm

think positive wrote:
neil wrote:
Great selections
sack the coach

after i win us a premiership next week, im ready for the transition, your the new coach.

sack the coach!

You'll obviously be staying on in the new (nothing) role of Director of Coaching for the next 5 years.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:53 pm

think positive wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

Home made Tofu:

last warning WPT any more of this outrageous flouting of the culinary rules and your OUTTA HERE!

Agreed.

Although, one option could be we eat the Chiko rolls rudeboy was bringing and shove the Tofu up the rickmonds players arses instead.

Might need some sticks or something to ram it in, but it's a better option than eating it.

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:07 pm

Towelled up the Giants like a 2 year old straight outta the bath.

Now to cause an upset to the Tigers so devastating it will take them decades to recover from. No, not dacking Mick Molloy and Richo at the same time, taking Cotchin and co to the cleaners. And forget the lint brush!

Last edited by Cam on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:17 pm

Cam wrote:
Towelled up the Giants like a 2 year old straight outta the bath.

Now to cause an upset to the Tigers so devastating it will take them decades to recover from. No, not dacking Mick Mollow and Richo at the same time, taking Cotchin and co to the cleaners. And forget the lint brush!

You bastard, I just had a mental image of Mick Molloy's hairy, pimply, white, fat arse then. Shocked

I need brain bleach. I may just sue you for mental cruelty. Wink

KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:33 pm

think positive wrote:
watt price tully wrote:

Home made Tofu:

Time to bring in a Late change, need to drop WPT!

BazBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:11 pm

Honoured to be selected
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: