Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Ticket information

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm all set booked my package today but they still can't tell me my seating allocation other than general admission
So I'm on the phone to the lady and said
So when Collingwood win Friday night and she goes oh I think Richmond will win I said obviously your on some sort of mind altering medication but anyways when Collingwood win how long will it take for you to have grand final package up for sale.
She said we have them now but can't guarantee how many will be left by the time Friday's game is done
Hmmm is she trying the hard sell now get my money before I know if I want to go or is she telling the truth ? After all she thought Richmond would win so really she's shown to be dishonest
So I think for a minute or so and say this can I put a deposit on one and if we win I'll pay for it all and if we lose you keep the deposit !!
Oh yes the QM67 is a wise ole negotiator
She said sure the deposit would be $1000 now I could have that $1000 on us to win Friday night and pay for the GF package
Gee these people don't make life easy
Not into tossing a $1000 into the breeze but geez I want to be there GF day if we win
So I've developed a plan
The good wife will be sitting on the site with it fully loaded with my information ready for a text from me to say go the minute I believe we are safe and going to win and bingo I should be safe
I've spoken to the hotel I'm staying at looking for a extra 4 days accommodation until my next package booking kicks in and they said they will put a hold on the room for those days for a $100 if I don't need it they will refund the $100
So look out Melbourne the QM67 is coming and I'm taking no prisoners (well at least until the wife arrives after the win then I'll be good for a few days)
I'll be looking for a like minded drinking partner who will be available to attend training and the parade
Applications are now open !!!

Floreat Pica
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: