Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

who went to Eagles game

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/west-coast-eagles/collingwood-official-flips-the-bird-at-west-coast-eagles-fans-after-loss-at-optus-stadium-ng-b88958543z

How pathetic is this. Top news article in Perthnow.com.au

Slow news day in the west

toovmeister 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:46 pm

Great stadium - 2nd only to the G in terms of afl stadiums . Adelaide oval is great, but Optus is next level . Sat in section 145 about 9 rows back, view and atmosphere was awesome. My 1st time at a game over there - seriously how moronic are their supporters?? Some of the booing going on had us pissing ourselves. Surely they are not really that stupid and do actullay understand the rules but are just taking the piss?
mackasmatt 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:34 am

think positive wrote:
RICHO1991 wrote:
That was my mate yelling the this is our job stuff.. me and another mate were next to him.. the crowd over there are animals.. very provocative and in your face.. not once did we turn around and give it to west coast fans we just yell cheer and love our club..
they find the need to walk up and down the isles giving the finger to us after the final siren, even filming at the same time to try get a reaction.. disgusting crowd

I was in front of you with the pony tail and the glasses, and my daughter with really long hair was next to me! He was awesome, I’ll post a pic when I get around to editing! Cheers

I was a few rows in front of you guys, and to the right. There with my 10 month old baby in Collingwood gear.

----------
------------
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:17 am

mackasmatt wrote:
think positive wrote:
RICHO1991 wrote:
That was my mate yelling the this is our job stuff.. me and another mate were next to him.. the crowd over there are animals.. very provocative and in your face.. not once did we turn around and give it to west coast fans we just yell cheer and love our club..
they find the need to walk up and down the isles giving the finger to us after the final siren, even filming at the same time to try get a reaction.. disgusting crowd

I was in front of you with the pony tail and the glasses, and my daughter with really long hair was next to me! He was awesome, I’ll post a pic when I get around to editing! Cheers

I was a few rows in front of you guys, and to the right. There with my 10 month old baby in Collingwood gear.

Bugger, I saw you, I had a great lens for portraits on my camera, and I wanted to take a photo of the baby! Was too shy to ask!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: