Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Who do you prefer, Tigers or West Coast away first up?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Tigers or West Coast first up?
Tigers
51%
 51%  [ 17 ]
West Coast
48%
 48%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 33

Mugwump 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:58 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

The Boy Who Cried Wolf wrote:
We're almost certain now to play weagles in Perth

Your definition of “almost certain” and mine are different. There’s perhaps a 20% chance we lose to Freo, and a 20% chance the injury-plagued wiggles lose to Brissy. Last rounds can be a real game of chance. We could play the wiggles or Hawks on the G. That would be promising.

Horatio Fin 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:14 pm

Mugwump wrote:
Your definition of “almost certain” and mine are different. There’s perhaps a 20% chance we lose to Freo

Personally I think it's higher than 20%. Is everyone here just assuming we'll beat them? I honestly don't know.
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:59 am

FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:
How good would it be to beat bitchmond with Treloar?

😃 Yes Yes!!!!!
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:50 am

Be interesting to see if we win Saturday how many of my fellow pie supporters will be cheering loudly for the lions come Sunday and 1 D.Beams especially
Wouldn't it be funny if Beams kicked the winning goal after the siren to hand Collingwood 2nd place and a home final
The lions at home are no joke folks there be hard to beat all year at home and this might be the game there looking for as the ultimate spoiler
qldmagpie67 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:57 am

On a side note the good wife said to me last night "when are we planning our next holiday" I said well we need to find out the sons Uni exam schedule first but what if we got away for a long weekend in a couple weeks say to either Perth or Melbourne
She said oh we haven't been to Perth in ages that would be nice
I said yes it would but also going to Melbourne is always nice too remember you love the food and shopping there
So I'm at the breakfast bar this morning with the TV fixed on fox sports news and there going over the finals possibilities when they pop Collingwood up and say "a magpie win and eagles lose and they host a MCG final a magpie win and west coast win and they travel to Perth.
The wife who at this stage is sipping her morning coffee looks at me and says
"Nice long weekend in Melbourne or Perth hey"
I said dear haven't you ever heard of the word coincidence ?
She said you ever heard the words I didn't come down in the last shower ?
Think I'll spend the day on the tractor out of throwing distance just in case
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:43 pm

hahhaha
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:13 pm

WarrenerraW wrote:
I don't mind either way but the tiges at the G sounds rather tantilising as a first up final should we make top 4. They've had it all their own way up to now with easy wins and a mostly injury free run while we've faced harder challenges. They're bound to come crashing down to earth sooner or later. I reckon we're capable of taking them down. The time to believe is now. We seem to play better when things are going against us. We're the unknown. Played well and been outplayed at times too. Bring it on!

Agree, take the Tiger train. LIke, we could not beat Weagles at the G, and we wont beat em over there, with kennedy and darling back in, As for the deees beat me in Perth but if those two had played, eagles would have won easily. Dees were very lucky there. As for the cocky tigers, the longer they go on winning at the G, the sooner it is they will drop one, count on it. Maybe a Final or even the GF, but it WILL happen. They have had a friggin dream run with injuries, jeez, id love to see em with NO rance, jack, or dusty, as WE have had to have with OUR very best out, theyd struggle with two of their fab four out, make NO mistake. Their fans are so fkucking cocky, sayng its in the bag, now, bragging they have more members than any other team, bloody Molloy and Hungry mouthing off, how sweet itd be to beat the cocky pricks, in the First Final, we had em pissing their pants last time, lets get em and hit em hard, nothing to lose, just smash the over confident mongrels, deflate them.!! Razz Mad

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
E 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:39 pm

SwansWay wrote:
Get Richmond over and done with in the first final. If we finish out the game with 22 fit players, I think we can win. We're clicking into finals gear right now, just at the right time. We can match them!

Where i come out is that i only want to polay the tigers once. If we play them week one, win or lose we are likely to play them again in the GF if we make it.

Think i'd rather see them in the Grand Final.

If i cant beat the Eagles (here or there or anywhere), i dont know that i deserve a shot at the Tigers.

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:54 pm

I'm with you E.

We didn't try too hard against the eagles and had no Cox. Next time our Cox will be in and JDG will leave the square when and if necessary.

I think we can surprise the Tigers once, not twice.

HOT_PIES 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:00 am

We'll either play eagles in Perth or at the G. I think Sydney will beat the Hawks.

If we beat the eagles I see us playing Melbourne in the prelim and Tigers vs Eagles belting each other out in the other prelim.

Leading to the biggest GF for some time!!! PIes vs tigers

Our biggest issue is Darling and Kennedy. Hopefully, Madgen having one more hit out before the finals will give him enough experience to be competitive. It's going to be a shootout that's for sure. We won't be getting Moore or Goldy back for the first final if at all.
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:17 am

piedys wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:
piedys wrote:
What'sinaname wrote:
FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:
How good would it be to beat bitchmond with Treloar?

I'd be cleaning jizz off the ceiling for years if that happened.

Good, come and do my place too; it could get ugly...

....and messy. Shocked

Yep; my joint is no place for the faint hearted on match day.
Suit up with the riot gear, and keep the multi-purpose tissues handy...

Who'd've thought, one month ago? This dream very close to reality now Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: