Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Who is our biggest threat to winning the Flag In 2018?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:15 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

RudeBoy wrote:
According to a lot of currently very embarrassed Nicksters, it's our coach, who they wanted sacked last year. Rolling Eyes

Apparently Bucks is a dud and we should have got Bolton or even Dew instead. Shocked

We haven't beaten anyone yet, besides Bolton would probably be a much better coach, our last premiership coach couldn't do anything with Carlton so you cant really read much into their results!

As for big Stuey Dew, lets see if Buckley learnt anything from the supercoach when we go north next week...

If we cant beat Sydney then maybe Dew is a far superior coach and we stuffed up....
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:34 am

The ladder would suggest otherwise...
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:41 am

RudeBoy wrote:
According to a lot of currently very embarrassed Nicksters, it's our coach, who they wanted sacked last year. Rolling Eyes

Apparently Bucks is a dud and we should have got Bolton or even Dew instead. Shocked

Come on Rudey, even you must have been looking sidewards after round 1. I was shattered. Thankfully, it all turned around and we have all enjoyed the rest of the year.

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:52 am

Collingwood
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:39 am

I don’t know - but can you believe that we are even talking about it !!!!????

So good to be back, after the years of hurt.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:52 am

Cam wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

Come on Rudey, even you must have been looking sidewards after round 1. I was shattered. Thankfully, it all turned around and we have all enjoyed the rest of the year.

After round one, I was convinced that Cox should never play again. I was wrong.

We all suffer an emotional roller coaster with wins and losses, and sometimes think all is doom and gloom, or else everything is rosy. We all do that.

Questioning Buck's gameplan, coaching technique or communication skills was legitimate, given our poor results over several years.

However, what disgusted me was the vitriolic abuse leveled at Bucks on a regular, almost daily basis, most of last year, by people (not you Cam) purporting to be Collingwood supporters. That was disgraceful and I am still waiting for a few of them to grow some cahunas and apologise. I suspect I'll be waiting for a very long time.
KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:32 pm

Correct Rude, I can understand people not happy and frustrated with our results in the past few years but I got really annoyed with the constant abuse and name calling of Buckley (mainly one poster who never called him by his name kept naming him Suckley). Will be great when the great man takes us to a premiership!
Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:45 pm

Ourselves
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:12 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

We haven't beaten anyone yet, besides Bolton would probably be a much better coach, our last premiership coach couldn't do anything with Carlton so you cant really read much into their results!

As for big Stuey Dew, lets see if Buckley learnt anything from the supercoach when we go north next week...

If we cant beat Sydney then maybe Dew is a far superior coach and we stuffed up....

Staggers me how anyone can still knock Bucks, after our year so far, we have improved in all areas, he has us now playing an exciting brand of football, I will take the words of Matty Lloyd and Carey, two absolute superstars, who both say Bucks is now a great coach, over yours, anyday. Surprised Surprised

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:16 pm

Oh.
eddiesmith Taurus

Lets get ready to Rumble

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:19 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

Staggers me how anyone can still knock Bucks, after our year so far, we have improved in all areas, he has us now playing an exciting brand of football, I will take the words of Matty Lloyd and Carey, two absolute superstars, who both say Bucks is now a great coach, over yours, anyday. Surprised Surprised

We have improved, Ill give you that, in previous years we wouldnt beat the likes of Adelaide, Essendon, North that occupy the lower rungs of the ladder and we would be down in our usual spot below them all. Probably have lost to the GC or Lions as well, on the plus side at least he finally found out how to beat Carlton...

But if he was a great coach, surely we could beat some of the teams in the lower half of the 8? 1 win from 6 games against the top 9 teams in the comp isnt a great record with 3 more games to come, only 1 of which looks a possible win.

Its hard to have any confidence in finals where Melbourne is the only other possible finalists we might be able to beat
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:05 pm

We only lost to giants cos we lost 3 players injured during the game, and we only just lost. Against the tigers, we ran outa gas after a lousy 4 day break, and we lost players in that game to, re rotations. The win over the dons and dees were great wins, as both those clubs were in redhot form, desperate to make the finals. The only team to beat us badly were the eagles, who had a day out, and had three big guns all back on the oneday,, and we did miss Cox badly in that game too. Buck is on the right track, make no mistake about that.

MightyMagpie 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:19 pm

Donald Trump.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:49 pm

MightyMagpie wrote:
Donald Trump.

MAKE COLLINGWOOD GREAT AGAIN. Razz Shocked

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:11 pm

eddiesmith wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
eddiesmith wrote:
RudeBoy wrote:

We have improved, Ill give you that, in previous years we wouldnt beat the likes of Adelaide, Essendon, North that occupy the lower rungs of the ladder and we would be down in our usual spot below them all. Probably have lost to the GC or Lions as well, on the plus side at least he finally found out how to beat Carlton...

But if he was a great coach, surely we could beat some of the teams in the lower half of the 8? 1 win from 6 games against the top 9 teams in the comp isnt a great record with 3 more games to come, only 1 of which looks a possible win.

Its hard to have any confidence in finals where Melbourne is the only other possible finalists we might be able to beat

Fake news. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: