Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match. Magpies v. Demons - All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donny Aries

Formerly known as MAGFAN8.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:43 pm
Post subject: Pre Match. Magpies v. Demons - All comments please.Reply with quote

Monday.

Collingwood v. Melbourne

MCG. 3.20

Let's hear ya!!

It's a game. Enjoy it. Very Happy

Last edited by Donny on Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I will tape this game, in the hope that we win, but I am having nothing whatsoever to do with it. Don't get me wrong, I like Neil Daniher, and his cause MND, and I hope he has a long life. ! BUT, I will NOT watch a game that is now so clearly, so clearly, totally biased against Collingwood in every possible way. The whole lead up to this match, is a total pro Deeeees hype and spin, by the media, silly commentators, and, the bloody Umpires. WE are cast as the enemy, the ones out to "ruin Neils big day, ruin the Deees day" we are looked upon as some kind of enemy of what the day means, we are knocked and pilloried at every chance, by wanker Darcy, Mcaveney an co.

AND the match is a fix too, the damn Umpires are right in on it too, to ensrue a Melbourne victory and not spoil Neils day. ! The umpiring last years QB game was, without doubt, the most blatantly biased I have EVER seen, in over 50 yrs of watching footy. The whole game was a biased joke, but the last five mins, when the Deeees got about 6 extremely dicey frees, to our NONE, that enabled them to win, was the worst umpiring I have ever, ever, ever, ever seen, it was disgusting, I honestly nearly put a can of beer thru the TV screen !! it was just so bad, and had to be complained about but weak eddie never said a word, pathetic. NO DOUBT we will be right royally screwed again by the umps, in their efforts to get Melbourne over the line, for Neils big day. !

Well, not this little black duck, the AFL can stick their precious rigged QB game up their Kaiber pass, I wont be watching, not live anyway. ! We don't live far from the Wineries in the mighty Yarra Valley, so im heading up there to do some wine tasting, and if we win, by some miracle, I shall watch the taped game later, in peace. ! Im not falling for the massive PR anti Collingwood media crap again, no bloody way, Jose. !!

End of Rant. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:42 pm

And what a rant it was PnC!! Laughing

I don't think the umps will be able to get away with anything like that this year. They've actually been a lot kinder to us this year, we're actually in front in the free kick count so far, aren't we?

Anyway, I am looking forward to this immensely!

The way my roster has worked so far this year I've only been home for 3 games... but I'm home for this!

The ruck contest is going to be a spectacle not to be missed! Brodie has been nothing short of sensational this year, and he just keeps getting better!

Hopefully Howe is back to shore up the backline, we missed him today. And the return of Varcoes run would be a bonus.
I see no reason why we can't beat this mob, and make a BIG statement on Monday.

Pies by 17 points.

GO PIES!

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:51 pm

Gawn vs Grundy be a Titanic Ruck Duel
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:11 pm

In: Howe

Out: Appleby

This would give us our strongest side for the year.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:12 pm

I'm not going. It's the first Collingwood match in Victoria I will be missing in two years. I have a uni exam at the same time the match is played Sad

In regards to the game, we will be underdogs but I can't see why we're not a chance in causing an upset. A win would do our season wonders, but a loss wouldn't be the end of the world either.

It will be a good challenge for our up and coming team.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:18 pm

How?
Millane42 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:53 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
I will tape this game, in the hope that we win, but I am having nothing whatsoever to do with it. Don't get me wrong, I like Neil Daniher, and his cause MND, and I hope he has a long life. ! BUT, I will NOT watch a game that is now so clearly, so clearly, totally biased against Collingwood in every possible way. The whole lead up to this match, is a total pro Deeeees hype and spin, by the media, silly commentators, and, the bloody Umpires. WE are cast as the enemy, the ones out to "ruin Neils big day, ruin the Deees day" we are looked upon as some kind of enemy of what the day means, we are knocked and pilloried at every chance, by wanker Darcy, Mcaveney an co.

AND the match is a fix too, the damn Umpires are right in on it too, to ensrue a Melbourne victory and not spoil Neils day. ! The umpiring last years QB game was, without doubt, the most blatantly biased I have EVER seen, in over 50 yrs of watching footy. The whole game was a biased joke, but the last five mins, when the Deeees got about 6 extremely dicey frees, to our NONE, that enabled them to win, was the worst umpiring I have ever, ever, ever, ever seen, it was disgusting, I honestly nearly put a can of beer thru the TV screen !! it was just so bad, and had to be complained about but weak eddie never said a word, pathetic. NO DOUBT we will be right royally screwed again by the umps, in their efforts to get Melbourne over the line, for Neils big day. !

Well, not this little black duck, the AFL can stick their precious rigged QB game up their Kaiber pass, I wont be watching, not live anyway. ! We don't live far from the Wineries in the mighty Yarra Valley, so im heading up there to do some wine tasting, and if we win, by some miracle, I shall watch the taped game later, in peace. ! Im not falling for the massive PR anti Collingwood media crap again, no bloody way, Jose. !!

End of Rant. !

Do you still use a VCR to tape the games?

Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:09 am

Millane42 wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

End of Rant. !

Do you still use a VCR to tape the games?

Actually No, oh and I do have Netflix too.! Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, remember! Surprised

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:36 am

Jezza wrote:
I'm not going. It's the first Collingwood match in Victoria I will be missing in two years. I have a uni exam at the same time the match is played Sad

Oh FFS Jezza, just wag it. Tell them Howe's dog ate your exam paper, or some such waffle... Cool

BazBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:06 am

This one will be a ripper

Just remembered that 1958 game when I was one of the 99,256 that packed into the G

Went to toilet at half time and got back to mates half way thru third quater

Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:36 am

Piesnchess wrote:

End of Rant. !

Recently went to Medhurst Wines in the Yarra Valley.
Smaller winery and no crowds, worth a visit (if they have any available ask to try the YRB) .

mattdally 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:53 am

In: Howe
Out: Appleby

Go Pies
Abdul The Bull 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:53 am

I think we will account for the Dees next Monday. Lever out is a blow for them but I still think we would have taken them anyway.

The Dees were scrappy against the Doggies on the weekend, particularly in the first half, before managing to get on top. They won't have that luxury against us next week.

Pies by 4 goals.

Haff Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:54 am

In Howe, Wills
Out unlucky and unlucky.

Cox has looked a bit limp the last few weeks, might need an extended spell.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14   

Jump to: