Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

SO Glad we are well under the Radar. !

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 11:58 pm
Post subject: Re: SO Glad we are well under the Radar. !Reply with quote

E wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
Well now, I see the pundits and commentators on MSM, like BT, Luke Darcy, judd etc now just about have the Deeeees winning the Flag, in MAY !! They are raving about them on strength of two big wins, albeit good ones, one over a injury ravaged Crows outfit in Darwin. ! Never mind the Tigers belted them a few weeks back, give em the Premiership now, these flaky so called footy experts chortle. ! So, in May, Cats and Tigers gone, Eagles on top but cant handle the G, Swans and hawks not considered, now its all about the Deeeeees ! What a joke !

I'm so glad we are flying right under the radar, rapt. Nobody really rates us, Kane Cornes said other day, we have not beaten anyone of note yet, um , hello, Adelaide in Adelaide, when we had guys out ?? Lions at the Gabba, when they were coming into really good form, the Dons on Anzac day, before the wheels fell off the Bombers ?? Richmond has not beaten anyone that made the Finals last season, so go figure Kane !

Anyway, I'm glad no body mentions us like they now do Melbourne, its just crazy, too much pressure, just make the Finals is all I want, I'm sure most of us would be satisfied with that, and what comes after that is a bonus. Cool

PNC, the fact that our second best win (according to you) is against the team that currently sits at the VERY bottom of the ladder and our third best win is against Essendon (a team currently sitting 12th) kinda proves their point.

Of the top 10 teams in the comp,

1. We have not yet played WCE (1), Sydney (3), Melbourne (4), North (5) and Port (9)

2. We have lost to Richmond (2), Geelong (6) and Hawthorn (10) and in truth, we were not close to beating any of these teams. We also lost to GWS just before they fully fell apart.

3. We beat Adelaide!!! 7th and falling fast.

GWS and Adelaide both seem to be suffering badly from injuries. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that they have played deep into the finals several years in a row?

E, ok, I think u are a tad harsh there, in some of those losses we were bloody crippled with injury both before and during the game, like the loss to the Giants, who at that stage were going well. Werent we two guys down on rotations v the Tigers too ?? Just on Richmond, are you aware the Tigers have NOT beaten anyone from last years Finals series, their only wins were against teams like us, who did not play Finals, so go figure. !

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:53 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering the frequent injuries which have impeded us getting a settled 22 playing together over all our games to date I feel we have done really well

6 and 4 which will be 7 and 4 Sunday night and a win QB be 8 and 4

Sets us up for a real crack at enough wins to slip into the 8

Mugwump 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:10 pm

^ For a long-standing Pies supporter, Baz, you retain a remarkable optimism. If we win one of the next two I’ll consider that par.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:52 pm

Are we still in stealth mode? lol.
stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:10 pm

piedys wrote:
Are we still in stealth mode? lol.

I think our cloking device just failed and we've suddenly popped up on radars. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: