Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies crush Crows - All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:50 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

WarrenerraW wrote:
That was a fantastic win from start to finish. The whole team played as one and for each other. Our skills are sharper and the effort and intensity lifted a notch. Took the game on when we needed to and shut down their forward line with solid defending. Mids were clean and prepared to run and carry and the rotating forward line will confuse many a defense this year. I almost think this is the key to our game now. Using treloar, sidebootom, whe and pendles along with our key forwards upsets the opposition game plan.

If only we had a decent coach? Rolling Eyes
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:14 pm

Yes, but we must make do with what we've got.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:02 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
Yes, but we must make do with what we've got.

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
MagpiesTheGreat 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:35 pm

Dave The Man wrote:

Thanks mate. I could watch it all day long with joy in my heart...Go Pies!
ronrat 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:06 pm

[quote="MagpieDynasty"]Watched the match whilst in Perth - Inglewood Hotel, not a bad spot if you're ever over there.

I stayed there in 1981 and then the pub was an early opener with an early bottle shop where the Indigineous tribe would meet across the road in the park to drink casks of red and on dole day beer.

The rooms were a single bed m a an old wardrobe and a fan. Communal bathrooms and toilets. It was so bad we moved into a tent in a caravan park.

My great aunt worked there in the 50s and 60 s when women except barmaids, were barred from the front bar. She was brought up on the goldfields so swearing etc was no issue.

The place has come a long way it seems.

Geek 

geek

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:57 pm

Reckon Maynard's getting close to some decent form. He's been colder than a witch's tit this year. Hasn't been getting anywhere near it. But I reckon he he at least started finding the ball on Friday. Am hoping he'll start hitting his targets soon
MagpieDynasty Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:51 pm

[quote="ronrat"]
MagpieDynasty wrote:
Watched the match whilst in Perth - Inglewood Hotel, not a bad spot if you're ever over there.

I stayed there in 1981 and then the pub was an early opener with an early bottle shop where the Indigineous tribe would meet across the road in the park to drink casks of red and on dole day beer.

The rooms were a single bed m a an old wardrobe and a fan. Communal bathrooms and toilets. It was so bad we moved into a tent in a caravan park.

My great aunt worked there in the 50s and 60 s when women except barmaids, were barred from the front bar. She was brought up on the goldfields so swearing etc was no issue.

The place has come a long way it seems.

Wow yes mate, it seems it has changed massively since those days. Not a cask of red or a dole cheque in sight that night! These days its been done up and as far as pub meals go, you could go a long way to find better. Fri and Sat night are the busiest with a good mix of young and old to watch the footy then enjoy live music shortly afterward.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13   

Jump to: