Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Brisbane vs Collingwood Round 7 May 6th 2018

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Queensland Magpies Forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LaurieHolden Aquarius

Floreat Gymnorhina tyrannica

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:34 pm
Post subject: Brisbane vs Collingwood Round 7 May 6th 2018Reply with quote

Righto, those that haven't experienced an interstate trip or a Brisbane / Lions game have no excuse this year.
Fly up Saturday, enjoy a bit of sunshine, acclimatise in any number of the Brisbane CBD bars or restaurants along the river then settle in to watch the Eagles Port game later that afternoon.
Dust yourself off in the morning, then graze into the Morrison for a steak around midday.

(no doubt the club will have a function on pre-game so it might take place of the lunch but I'll let those in the know see what is planned)

Post the game, wander over to the German Club for a couple of jars. If you haven't experienced the German Club, the pork knuckle and carry-on that occurs in the beer hall post a game is what it was like at Jims Greek Tavern post a win at Vic Park.

And the good thing? It's a public holiday the next day. Jetstar flights have for $146 each way.

I'll guarantee you'll go back to Melbourne with plenty of stories to tell post an away game in Brisbane watching the Pies.

foreigner Aries

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:39 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I am planning to attend this year for the first time and bring our daughter too. Is there any specific area the Pies supporters will stay? Let me know before I book tickets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Queensland Magpies Forum All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: