Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Post Match. Pies smash Blues - All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Born to Pie 

Born to Pie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:13 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankieGoesToCollingwood wrote:
AN_Inkling wrote:
Crisp was great I thought. One of our best.

Yep, I reckon Crisp is often a barometer of our performances. He was awful until we kicked our 1st goal, from then on was definitely one of our best. I think he's underrated.

Just watched the replay, after having watched on Friday night. Initially my thoughts were that Crisp was poor in the first half but redeemed himself in the second half. The reality is he had four clangers in the first quarter but was very good after that.

3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:43 am

Still basking in this win ! I know there are bigger scalps, but after last year's rubbish we served up we needed to towel these sooks up. I was so happy with the improvement in our skills and the attitude and intent we brought to the contest. Well done to Varcoe for redeeming himself and to Josh Thomas he got cracking early and really lead by example. Grundy left Fish Lips in his wake and Crisp turned it around. Nothing better than seeing those smug squibs leaving early.

www.facebook/the hybernators
King Malta Leo

RIP Flip

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:43 pm

Sure, could've won by more but I'd have taken a 1 point had you offered it to me before the game.

The effort and ball movement was much improved and it was good to see some of that backed up from the week before, rather than the sort of inconsistency week on week we've come to expect. Don't really think there was a bad performer on the night except Stephenson who it looks like it might be a little early for, back to the reserves for a few weeks I think.

Adelaide will likely be a bit beyond us this week but Essendon don't look much chop and could be there for the taking on ANZAC day, 2-3 after 5 games would be a decent result given the difficulty of our early games this season.
MagpieDynasty Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:48 pm

King Malta wrote:
Sure, could've won by more but I'd have taken a 1 point had you offered it to me before the game.

The effort and ball movement was much improved and it was good to see some of that backed up from the week before, rather than the sort of inconsistency week on week we've come to expect. Don't really think there was a bad performer on the night except Stephenson who it looks like it might be a little early for, back to the reserves for a few weeks I think.

Adelaide will likely be a bit beyond us this week but Essendon don't look much chop and could be there for the taking on ANZAC day, 2-3 after 5 games would be a decent result given the difficulty of our early games this season.

To be honest i think we play the Fruit Tingles at the right time. Their midfield without he Crouch bro's is brittle and if we can shut down their supply to the forward line from the get go, i reckon we'd be in the game up to our necks! Also, for whatever reason, we seem to enjoy playing in ADL!

I just think there's an upset on the offering Friday night!

uncanny 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:04 pm

i was on the overland track in tas for the last week. and only found out the result today. how much better is that than their last game? our 125th. it must be burning them bad now as the big crowd for their home game would suggest they expected our pain to continue. forget that idea.hows clean skin bolton and sos looking now? hoping for bigger and better things in the weeks to come. depends on whether the likes of thomas can produce that against better oppo. and the ins. a few boys.in the 2s look ready for a call up. always a good sign....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8   

Jump to: