Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Broomhead/Kirby/injury-no visit from the coach as of Tuesday

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:25 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

RudeBoy wrote:
FFS, it's why we have welfare people at the club.

Hope they are better then the ones we had as I heard they drove Marsh out of the Club

E 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:20 pm

Pies4shaw wrote:
think positive wrote:
I agree. As for th3 kick the goal post comment, Nup, bloody selfless act if a bit silly. I’m sur3 he could have found 30 min in his busy schedule

He didn't kick the goal post? I thought the video was tolerably clear on that particular point.

i don't understand this? Can you explain. By the way, i hope Heath Shaw feel bad. Wasn't it he who pushed Broomhead into the post?

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:00 pm

Well, no, it wasn’t. Meanwhile, even the AFL site is reporting that he kicked the goalpost. It’s a little scary that something so obvious takes on an air of controversy on here.
surfer1 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:13 pm

Crikey any chance to turn the screw lets do it. Are we a rabble?
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:14 pm

Yes, of course.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:01 am

E wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
think positive wrote:
I agree. As for th3 kick the goal post comment, Nup, bloody selfless act if a bit silly. I’m sur3 he could have found 30 min in his busy schedule

He didn't kick the goal post? I thought the video was tolerably clear on that particular point.

i don't understand this? Can you explain. By the way, i hope Heath Shaw feel bad. Wasn't it he who pushed Broomhead into the post?

I meant why would anyone ask him why he would kick the post, clearly he did, he didn’t think he just desperately wanted the goal.

Heath Shaw did push him, legally, if brooms hadn’t tried to kick a goal no damage.

1/2 hour bucks, cmon u can do it

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:09 am

Speaking of injuries, good to see Reuben Branson back as club doctor, he was our doctor in 2010. Yesterday he injected both my knees, he’s brilliant! Nothing to do with the thread of course. Buckley didn’t visit me either!
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:53 am

Even at Local Football Coaches rarely visit players in Hospital. Head to Bunnings, buy some timber and build a bridge and get over it.
Mugwump 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:46 am

^ yep, he’s not his dad, and the injury is painful but not life threatening. Buckley is the colonel of the regiment, with a battle to win. A call is what Tim would expect. Play on.
Leggie Aries

Bucks for PM.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:30 am

I had to go back to the beginning to check to see if this was posted on April 1.
Sadly it wasnt.
This is how low we are going now to have a crack at Bucks now is it?

K 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:56 am

think positive wrote:
Speaking of injuries, good to see Reuben Branson back as club doctor, he was our doctor in 2010. Yesterday he injected both my knees, he’s brilliant! Nothing to do with the thread of course. Buckley didn’t visit me either!

Indeed he was (our club doctor previously). Injected? What and for what?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:35 am

Synvisc 1, it’s hyuloronic acid and other things, it’s like a thick gel, and it pads out sore joints. The miniscus in both my knees is ripped from netball and they ache, kind of like arthritis I believe. It’s a wonder drug! It’s supposed to last around nine months, but it is seems to last longer each time, I get it around every 13-14 months. This is the 4th time.
E 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:38 am

think positive wrote:
E wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
think positive wrote:

I meant why would anyone ask him why he would kick the post, clearly he did, he didn’t think he just desperately wanted the goal.

Heath Shaw did push him, legally, if brooms hadn’t tried to kick a goal no damage.

1/2 hour bucks, cmon u can do it

I'm not saying it was illegal, but Shaw making contact with him was the reason he broke his leg (as its the reason he was off balance and unable to avoid the angle of impact). No getting around that. Shaw probably feels terrible.

Just because we all like Heath Shaw doesn't mean we can't acknowledge that.

inxs88 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:01 am
Post subject: Re: Broomhead/Kirby/injury-no visit from the coach as of TueReply with quote

Craigmac wrote:
Is it just me or did anyone else find it strange that Nathan had not been to the hospital to see Tim or Kayle on Tuesday......over 2 days had passed?

I would have thought with the seriousness of the injuries the coach would have visited.......especially a coach who has been criticised for his relationships with his players.

He did say he called them but they are not in another state......the hospital is not far from the Holden Centre.

Agree. Nathan’s answers were awkward and the sheer symbolism that it represents contradict this “close relationship mantra” he repeatedly spews up.

RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:25 am
Post subject: Re: Broomhead/Kirby/injury-no visit from the coach as of TueReply with quote

inxs88 wrote:
Craigmac wrote:
Is it just me or did anyone else find it strange that Nathan had not been to the hospital to see Tim or Kayle on Tuesday......over 2 days had passed?

I would have thought with the seriousness of the injuries the coach would have visited.......especially a coach who has been criticised for his relationships with his players.

He did say he called them but they are not in another state......the hospital is not far from the Holden Centre.

Agree. Nathan’s answers were awkward and the sheer symbolism that it represents contradict this “close relationship mantra” he repeatedly spews up.

Sorry, but is pure BS.

I get it that some Nicksters don't like Bucks, but this shows that some people are blinded by their hatred towards him. That's sad.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4   

Jump to: