Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sack Bucks

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:37 pm
Post subject: Sack BucksReply with quote

Time has come! No change in this abysmal game plan. Panic moves eg Darcy to forward etc. Round One disgraceful. Boring, no kicking skills, many third rate players still in the seniors. I see no improvements in the last four years. I walked out early like many loyal fed up pies fans did. That was the only positive tonight. Fans turning their backs on this crap.
Johnno75 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:20 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Our foward line actually looked cohesive in the last qtr when Darcy went forward (even though we couldnt convert). Can’t play the kid everywhere. It really goes back to not finding/developing another key target back when we offloaded Dawes and looked at topping up with past it free agents and international rookies.
Collingwood Crackerjack 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:47 am

Welcome back dear friend, was wondering when someone would start this year's edition

© Collingwood Crackerjack, 1992
thebaldfacts 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:09 am

Johnno75 wrote:
Our foward line actually looked cohesive in the last qtr when Darcy went forward (even though we couldnt convert). Can’t play the kid everywhere. It really goes back to not finding/developing another key target back when we offloaded Dawes and looked at topping up with past it free agents and international rookies.

It is easier to turn a failed forward into a back man than to turn a back man into a successful forward. In our history I can think of Billy Picken, McCormack to name a few.

We need to kick goals.

Quite simply, Moore is a forward and should play there. Can anyone seriously see Daniher being played as a back man?

You can build your forward line around Moore for the next decade. Reid is in decline and can still be serviceable down back.
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:50 am

The Club will not sack Buckley, nor will he pull the pin on his contract. Two more seasons to go.
Hiss Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:52 pm
Post subject: CrisisReply with quote

I call on the Club to convene a crisis meeting of all Social Club members to discuss the future of the President and Coach. This debacle cannot be allowed to continue where we lose to third rate teams like Hawthorn. I am sick of paying for memberships, only to be served up poor on field performances, a administrative headquarters that has less atmosphere than a mortuary, no social club to call our own during the week, no gym facilities for fans, and worse still, a complete contempt for our true home ground Victoria Park. Collingwood was never, and should never be a club for one person. It is the spirit of Carringbush. John Wren, Jock McHale, and all those generations who loved suburban footy. Can any one tell me what enjoyment we get from the Holden Centre? Or a connection to our traditional spirit at that current site? And just look at the last four years of on field success? The Club has lost its soul. How dare they treat us like this!
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:55 pm

Well, that lightened the mood Laughing

www.facebook.com/groups/knightsofabbotsford

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:20 pm

The horse has bolted, won 2 Melbourne Cups and is now stuffed and on display in a museum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: