Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Ash Brazill's Hamstring

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The AFLW Magpies

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vexillology 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:05 am
Post subject: Ash Brazill's HamstringReply with quote

What is going on with Ash? The only thing I can find on the club website is the announcement on 30 January that she had "hamstring tightness" and had made herself unavailable for Round 1.

Generally, "hamstring tightness" means no tear and would be a 1 -2 weeker.

It is now a month and with no weekly injury updates for the AFLW players it would be nice to know if there is any chance she will play at all.

With the netball season not far off, I would think it is becoming less likely with every passing day. And Kristy K-B could be forgiven for demanding her back in the netball program full time.

Based on what I saw in the practice match and at training, I was really looking forward to seeing her across half back - she looked to me to have a great left foot, heaps of aggression, great reflexes and lighting hands.

Even if she can get fit, at this stage of the season and in the position we're in, you'd have to wonder about the wisdom of selecting her in front of a younger long term prospect such as Ruby Schleicher.

Sadly, we may not see her at all, at least not until she retires from netball.
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:36 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Ash played netball in Traralgon last weekend and is named in today’s AFLW team.

Assume because of her commitments to both teams they had to be cautious with the hammy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The AFLW Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: