Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Dreams.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:08 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

yup, Bruce just wont come to the party
K 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:18 pm

A special party?
Skids Cancer

Quitting drinking will be one of the best choices you make in your life.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:25 pm

Well I had a nightmare last night I was back in the bush and it was stinkin' hot 'n humid.... that one came true.
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:05 pm

K wrote:
luvdids wrote:
K wrote:
luvdids wrote:
Very often dream football results - always make sure to tell someone then they come true I've got evidence! ...

But what is the ratio of your dreams that turn out to dreams that don't turn out?
That's crucial to any decisions on betting strategy.

Football dreams always turn out right.
The other stuff pretty often, I'll dream something out of the blue (like Ali) then within a week whatever it was is in the news.

Unfortunately not all the time though, dreamt the other night that Kevin Pietersen was kissing my neck.... god I wish that one would come true!! Only the boring stuff seems to come true Laughing

KP? Cue sound of KP cackling on TV. You know there's a short clip of him on the CFC website, right?

How many football dreams have you had?
I guess you must not be the sister mentioned in my post above, who sadly had that 50% accuracy --- and the "wrong" 50% at that.

Probably had 10-12 football dreams. Dreamt about Pies losing a Grand Final on GF eve so went to the TAB & put money on Brisbane hoping that if I tried to profit from it it wouldn't come true. Didn't work Sad

Some make no sense, last night I dreamt a wing either fell off (or was shot off) a plane, followed by my Mum covering her floor with water to 'soak' it, as you'd soak stained clothes Shocked

Must call Mum to see if her house is flooded!
David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:13 pm

luvdids wrote:
put money on Brisbane hoping that if I tried to profit from it it wouldn't come true.

Probably not a bad thing to do when we make grand finals! Ask yourself how much a Collingwood premiership win is worth to you and dump the same amount on the other team getting up. Win-win. Laughing

luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:20 pm

luvdids wrote:

Some make no sense, last night I dreamt a wing either fell off (or was shot off) a plane, followed by my Mum covering her floor with water to 'soak' it, as you'd soak stained clothes Shocked

Must call Mum to see if her house is flooded!

OMFG sometimes I freak myself out!
Don't know how to copy the link on an iPad but checking out the news & saw a story about an engine on a plane disintegrating today, bits were falling off it!!!
It was on nine news website if no one believes me. I don't believe it myself! I should, since I dreamt it but how bloody random!!

Definitely have to make sure Mum doesn't flood her house now!
K 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:47 pm

luvdids wrote:
K wrote:
luvdids wrote:
K wrote:
luvdids wrote:
Very often dream football results - always make sure to tell someone...

But what is the ratio of your dreams that turn out to dreams that don't turn out? ...

Football dreams always turn out right.
The other stuff pretty often, ...

... How many football dreams have you had?
I guess you must not be the sister mentioned in my post above, who sadly had that 50% accuracy --- and the "wrong" 50% at that.

Probably had 10-12 football dreams. Dreamt about Pies losing a Grand Final on GF eve so went to the TAB & put money on Brisbane hoping that if I tried to profit from it it wouldn't come true. Didn't work Sad

A dozen football dreams is quite a large number for a 100% accuracy record. Please let us know about all football dreams you have in the future!
Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:08 am

Last night I had this recurring one, that I'd forgotten about, it bobs up regularly and has done for months.

This ex-military guy rocks up out of nowhere and tells me about this organisation that's after him. They capture him and torture him, he shows me scars on his back and tattoos they've put on him. He manages to escape and hide.... this is when he finds me Confused
Last night he had escaped yet again and had fresh whip welts and a tattoo across his shoulder, I can't remember what it said.
He was telling me how this mob had killed the bloke he had employed to put security cameras around where he was staying and that I should be very careful about who I spoke to... then I woke up. Shocked

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:46 am

I have that dream about Collingwood losing Grand Finals all too frequently - having lived through 11 miserable failures on the big day (13 if you count the two draws), that will happen - and it's fair to say that sometimes I've woken up in the middle of the dream, only to find that it's real. Except during actual Grand Final losses, I treat it as a form of post-traumatic stress disorder, though, not a harbinger of future horror.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:49 am

Interesting. . . I have a lot of friends on the Internet.
luvdids Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:43 am

So my football result dreams deserted me this season but last night I dreamt we win the flag next year! Can't remember who we played but who cares? We win!

Hopefully this is a really early prediction & not a mean dream about what could have been Crying or Very sad
Woods Of Ypres 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:32 pm

had a dream last night i was hanging out with some unsavoury types, getting up to small mischief, nothing sinister.

all of a sudden i am in an airport with guns pointing towards me and being arrested for murder!
Woods Of Ypres 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:35 pm

had a dream last night i was hanging out with some unsavoury types, getting up to small mischief, nothing sinister.

all of a sudden i am in an airport with guns pointing towards me and being arrested for murder!
Skids Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:03 am

Had a really strange one last night.

I was trapped in this dream and wanted to get out... I was trying to wake up to get out of the dream, I was fully aware I was dreaming and trying to wake up, but couldn't!

I thought if I started moving heaps, I would kick or hit Kelly and she would wake me up... didn't work..there were suddenly heaps of people around and traffic going past, I thought, if I push someone in front of a car that would wake me up. I shoved this bloke into the path of a truck and woke up b4 it hit him.

Was an experience that I'd never had before. Scary! Nightmare on Elm St sort of shit!

K 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:42 am

Skids wrote:
... I shoved this bloke into the path of a truck and woke up b4 it hit him.

Glad it really was a dream.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: